Soccer Fans

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks seb, for sharing! Camille's face is beautiful! Stephanie's children are all beautiful. She must be a proud mom!

Thanks Sebastian I agree I really like Stephanie outfit she and Camille both look great .

Thanks seb, for sharing! Camille's face is beautiful! Stephanie's children are all beautiful. She must be a proud mom!

Ach ja. Proud mom? Why?

The two first were both born out of wedlock (afterwards legitimized).
The third was born out of wedlock as well, was never recognized, has his mother's surname and is not in the line of succession.

Mom's marriage 1 (Daniël Ducruet) did last 1 year.
Mom's marriage 2 (Adans Lopez Peres) did last 1 year and 1 month.

What should Princess Stéphanie feel pride for? Her worthless marriage record? Her shameless 'royal' banner?
Ow, her kids' good looks? But that is not very much her own achievement, isn't it?
Her kids' education and upbringing? Say thanks to the nanny.

Last edited:
First of all All of what you just said has nothing to do with what Tosca is saying Stephanie should feel proud she has raised Smart very beautiful kids and Stephanie raised her kids yes they had nannys but you never have seen stephanie just go away for a while and not take them and Stphanie has become every bit the Monaco Princess she has been doing a lot in Monaco and abroud but you choose to look to her past that was years ago look at what she has done Now . And Stephanie marriage to daniel we all know why that broke up but Daniel and Stephanie dated a while before that .

Ach ja. Proud mom? Why?

The two first were both born out of wedlock (afterwards legitimized).
The third was born out of wedlock as well, was never recognized, has his mother's surname and is not in the line of succession.

Mom's marriage 1 (Daniël Ducruet) did last 1 year.
Mom's marriage 2 (Adans Lopez Peres) did last 1 year and 1 month.

What should Princess Stéphanie feel pride for? Her worthless marriage record? Her shameless 'royal' banner?
Ow, her kids' good looks? But that is not very much her own achievement, isn't it?

So, what's your point? People can't be proud of their children if those children weren't born and raised by your standards?

Ok, that's true, but you know every mother is proud of her kid's good looks, even though it isn't her own achievement, of course. I was just talking like any other mom would.

Besides, why blame it on the kids for their mother's "bad" behaviour?

Last edited:
Stephanie and Camille at the soccer match ASM vs. St. Etienne...

Just love Steph's outfit !:)
Thanks for the great pics, Seb! Camille looks too cute, love the way she put her hair and the
red and white colour combination she shared with her mom :)
They are great supporters for their soccer team :)

Stephanie and Camille at the soccer match ASM vs. St. Etienne...

Just love Steph's outfit !:)

It is cute - and no denim!!!!!!! Not that I have anything against denim, it's just nice to see something different. Funny how Stephanie and her friend both went with the tank top look. (You wear your tank top with writing and I'll wear mine......)

I never realized how much Camille looks like Stephanie. She is the spitting image of a younger Steph with lighter hair. She is so cute.:wub:

Ach ja. Proud mom? Why?

It has nothing to do, you are mixing everything.I suppose everyone is proud of their children , if you had them on a marriage or not, it is not an important matter nowadays, at least not for Stephanie, you should know it already.She doesn´t live according to the "rules",and that is perfect. You should respect everyone´s choices.

Who was holding Camille hand was that her nanny or Stephaine friend. Everytime I see Steph she never in sport box with Albert she always in the crowd.

Albert attended the home match of the AS Monaco FC recently:

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s360/new_haven_2008/63fc634c0c2c8f358a9c2d8c3ae0269d.jpg

Louis and his indoor soccer team:

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s360/new_haven_2008/DSCN3508.jpg (He's the captain, number 20 )

Tomorrow is a very big day for Monaco, its soccer team, fans and of course the princely family as they are the teams most devoted fans ...

AS Monaco FC plays the French Cup Final against Paris at the Stade de France.
Players and team have already arrived and held a training session...
...first impressions:

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s360/new_haven_2008/f7dbcba53adaee904ff0567294ab7326.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s360/new_haven_2008/30145ae3ce249502c681ae1eee82c55f.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s360/new_haven_2008/b9e29a69a7583e7a9aee705e05d105a8.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s360/new_haven_2008/333ab66694aeea8d9f4c5adb087d41c0.jpg

I can't imagine the family will or wants to miss this. I'm quite sure Albert will be there ... hope Louis, Andrea, Pierre, Stephanie, Caroline and the girls will be too.

AS MONACO FC

Allez Monaco !!!

:monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag::monacoflag:

So Albert is there with Charlene ... 1 , 2 , 3

... and a lot of Monaco supporters: 1 , 2

... I'd assume Louis, Pierre and Andrea could be around somewhere as well.

Pic two: in the back row: Michel Roger (Minister of State, Monaco); CW (who looks like she's attending a funeral}; and Christian Estrosi who runs everything on the Cote.

Front row, I think it's Martine Aubry (left politician}, PA, and Nicholas Sarkozy.

After 90 minutes, still no goal......

Last edited:
Ah well.....it was too good to be true.

Still, a great achievement to play in the final of the Coupe de France...

Monaco still has the Ligue to play, and last night they managed to gain one point in the game against Lorient.
It's not over yet...

Several posts have been moved to the more general thread

** Soccer Chit Chat **

as we didn't see any family members attending those games!

Thanks for your understanding!

Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock are seen during the French L1 football
match Monaco vs Nice, on November 27, 2010 at the Louis II stadium in
Monaco.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** daylife gallery ** belga **

Last edited:
this match Monaco Nice ends with result 0 again 0, this year, Monaco is not very well, the team lost very often. Prince Albert is not very pleased with this result. It is very cold this evening in the south of France and of course at Monaco.

Is the Monaco team considered top tier/professional, on a par with Real Madrid, Manchester, etc; or, are they like a semi-professional team - who are their opponents? I've never seen a televised game where they were ever playing a professional team, and they certainly weren't at World Cup (that I know of)?

It is a professional team, this team is as it is a team of football like those of french towns, their apponents are teams of other french towns like Marseille, Nice like this evening, this evening, it was for the derby cup, only french towns.Monaco team compets for the national cup every year,IT compets also between europeen towns, but never for the mondial cup.Often, Monaco supports french team for the world cup, Prince Albert came to Paris to attend the world cup in 1998.In may Monaco finished again St Germain des Pres club for the national cup, It is very difficult to understand for a person who is not french or monegasque

Back
Top Bottom