Shopping

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glistening Seas

:heart1:The only kind of 'real' fur items that we would want to wear would be is if they are already having been dead prior to our buying it.

:thistle:we would hate to think of a poor defenseless animal being freshly killed when there are mountains of simply beautiful furs that have been around for years.

While we love the 'real' fur however, the faux fur is equally as glamourous as well!!! any opinions on this???:rose::butterfly:

I think the hat with the flower is beautiful.Grace adored flowers:flowers:

Charlotte shopping in Milan, Italy in April 2009:

- looks like a shop with many great dresses and shoes :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Charlotte shopping in Milan, Italy in April 2009:

- looks like a shop with many great dresses and shoes :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Charlotte is very natural at these photos. She is so pretty.:)
I think nearly each of us will be concerned with looking for a suitable pair of shoes, clothes or something else.:lol:

Princess Caroline shopping at a market in Paris in
November 1988 - just like any other normal woman
with little kids at home :)

----> Pic

Great thread, I guess Prince Albert is the only one who does not do his own shopping! Well at least not in public very often :)

What on earth are they shopping for what could they need all I can say is thank goodness they have a palace all they do IMO is shop and go on holiday ....and that is IMO

What on earth are they shopping for what could they need all I can say is thank goodness they have a palace all they do IMO is shop and go on holiday ....and that is IMO

Whici royal does not do shopping very often? Go have a look a the the Dutches of Cambridge thread:)

Wrong. The only time you see pictures of them is when they are shopping and vacationing. Photographers don't take pictures of them sitting at a desk.

I'm surprised that Caroline doesn't have a bodyguard with her when she goes shopping.

Back
Top Bottom