Shopping

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probably the only time he took out his gun on the street and it happened to be in front of a photographer? Hmm, maybe Daniel was trying to get some attention back then.

It's very very small, but it's Princess Caroline doing some shopping :wub: :)
The picture was taken in the mid 1990s, in Saint Remy I think:

Pr.Caroline shopping

Much smaller pics have already been posted, Romy, so don't worry, it's very nice :)
Steph shopping with her boyfriend in 1984:

Shopping in Paris

Shopping....

I loved these pictures. I like being able to look into the windows of the stores they come out of. Like I think I could buy something from that store!

I saw Princess Grace one day shopping at the Rue de Bourg in Lausanne. Her bodyguard was on her left a step behind her. I was so awed, I just stood in the middle of the street and gawked........She had a faint smile on her face and looked so beautiful.

Interesting thread Ice!! I´m not a fan of shopping, i don´t like it very much really, but is nice to see pics of the Grimaldis shopping!

It is!

These photos normalise that lot, don't they?

I love browsing around (shopping) Malls, actually.

I'm glad you liked them, Sensibility :flowers:

Here's one of Caroline shopping in autumn 1992:

----> Caroline

I love it when Royals look so down to Earth, and (if you will) "normal" -- not all gussied up. Caroline can go out sans makeup and look AB-FAB anytime and I wish she would do so more often.

What is it they say?
That Only homely women need "Curli-queues" and Gee-Gaw ... ?

Caroline shopping

So do i, Abigail, so do i... I miss that warm and human Caroline, shopping with her kids, playing with them, so caring, so tender...Now she looks so regal, so cold and distant. What a pity! :ohmy:

So do i, Abigail, so do i... I miss that warm and human Caroline, shopping with her kids, playing with them, so caring, so tender...Now she looks so regal, so cold and distant. What a pity! :ohmy:

Well, she is now married to one of the most titled men in all of Europe, so C. DOES have to play a role and respresent, as they say .... I think C. must feel a bit pressured to look regal at times, or more "royal" than she used to appear to folks ... Just a hunch I have, no proof.

-- Abbie

Glistening Seas

Cold and distant must be someone's perspective because truly Caroline looks more "regal" she has always appeared as such, it seems not cold or distant. Especially to those newcomers whom may not have seen the older pics.

Some would equate "regalality" with cold and distant; but with Caroline and Stephanie and PA those terms really don't seem applicable.

They seem to tackle the jobs for Monaco with as much life and spirit of enjoyability as always, it seems!

A pic of Caroline shopping in autumn 1993 :)

---> Pic

I love how she pairs a bright, cherry-red CHANEL shoulder-bag with her ensemble. The red makes for a lovely contrast and really brightens up the whole outfit. Accessories really do make the outfit, don't they?

-- Abbie

They most certainly do, Abbie. I just wish that I could accessorize with a Dior bag to make My outfit pop! Somehow fake bags just don't do it.....

Oooops. Wrong designer!!!! Make that a Chanel bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
They most certainly do, Abbie. I just wish that I could accessorize with a Dior bag to make My outfit pop! Somehow fake bags just don't do it.....

Well, in all honesty, there are many fakes out there, that are somewhat well-made and can hoodwink even the most discriminating viewer. I have been fooled once or twice by a Faker. And, some fakes don't look so bad, either.
(Disclaimer: I am not encouraging counterfeiting)
Still, they shouldn't be purchased or the business of creating Fake anything encouraged and supported.

Well said, Abbie. Faux bags most certainly should Not be purchased as it is against the law. I always feel that if I cannot have the "real thing" I would rather not have it at all. Just my opinion, of course!

Well said, Abbie. Faux bags most certainly should Not be purchased as it is against the law. I always feel that if I cannot have the "real thing" I would rather not have it at all. Just my opinion, of course!

Yes, right you are. Even if you have to pay the bag off for the rest of your life, huh? ;)

Glistening Seas

:flowers: Same here. If we cannot afford to buy the real thing--then a faux bag just isn't going to do. No one should want to be so shallow of an individual that they would want to stoop to owning a faux bag just to impress??? There's too many beautiful and elegante non-designer bags out there to have to worry about stooping to owning a faux bag just because they would think it would be looked upon as more classy??? Don't get me wrong, we all adore the real 'designer" stuff out there. But there are plenty of classy non-designer goods out there that can be equated as classy on it's own imho!! :easterbunny:

Really beautiful photos.They are so tender buying things for the baby:flowers:

Wonderful photos,thanks queenofthelight:clap:.Grace is so natural and sophisticated at the same time:flowers:

:flowers: Same here. If we cannot afford to buy the real thing--then a faux bag just isn't going to do. No one should want to be so shallow of an individual that they would want to stoop to owning a faux bag just to impress??? There's too many beautiful and elegante non-designer bags out there to have to worry about stooping to owning a faux bag just because they would think it would be looked upon as more classy??? Don't get me wrong, we all adore the real 'designer" stuff out there. But there are plenty of classy non-designer goods out there that can be equated as classy on it's own imho!! :easterbunny:
At the risk of revealing one of life's great secrets, you can by genuine Chanel or whatever for a fraction of retail on ebay. It's either used, or an unwanted gift or the wrong size or an estate sale....

Back
Top Bottom