The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-27-2018, 04:52 PM
Courtier

Lovely pictures of the couple on the balcony. But I missed seeing the twins there with them, especially since they were present in previous years.

Old 01-28-2018, 02:40 AM
Administrator

Maybe they thought one appearance at the celebrations was enough, the first one already was pretty exciting for them..

Here's a nice gallery provided by the Palace and an additional article:

** fb gallery ** Lovely portrait **

** dailymail: Royal beauty: Princess Charlene of Monaco looks stylish in tartan jacket as she attends annual parade for city-state's patron saint **

Old 01-28-2018, 10:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Beautiful princely family it was nice to see the little princes attending the butning of the canot

I like this photo, a proud and happy papa

https://www.instagram.com/p/BedjCH_l..._and_gabriella
Old 01-31-2018, 04:21 PM
Serene Highness

Love the photo of the twins hugging, I hope they continue to look that loving with each other.

People on social media are already commenting on how Gabriella looks so much like Princess Grace. I think she definitely looks the most like her grandmother out of all the grandkids. I suppose the only good thing about being born decades after the death of their grandmother is that they can pretty much live their lives out of her shadow now.

Old 03-09-2018, 06:00 AM
Heir Apparent

The little girl in grey near Charlene and Albert is the granddaughter of Christian de Massy, I don't recall her name, she is the daughter of her daughter, she has a twin brother , there are photos of her holding the hands of Jacques and Gabriella at the national fest

I am attending since a lot of years this ceremony of the burning of the cannot and I can see that there is more and more people attending this religious event, people of Monaco and also tourists, who are coming to attend this event , I recall when Albert was single, there was not a lot of people now we have to come two heours nefore the beginning to have a good place .

The Sainte Devote celebrations is the seconf national event and for the people of Monaco, it is very important

Here is the video of the sainte Dévote ceremony