Sainte Devote Celebration: 2007 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also noticed Prince Alberts 1st cousin ,Baroness Elisabeth-Anne de Massy and her daughter Mélanie de Massy standing beside Princess Charlene.

Gosh, how self assured does Jaques look waving to the crowd and shaking hands? Very impressive for a 4 year old I must say. Missed Gabriella but maybe we will see her on the balcony tomorrow.

I also noticed Prince Alberts 1st cousin ,Baroness Elisabeth-Anne de Massy and her daughter Mélanie de Massy standing beside Princess Charlene.
Her son was there as well. Also her nephew Sebastian Knecht de Massy and Sean Wittstock.

Nice to see Jacques with his parents. I hope so too that we'll see Gabriella at tomorrow's celebrations, it felt a bit empty just seeing Jacques, as adorable as he is!

Gosh, how self assured does Jaques look waving to the crowd and shaking hands? Very impressive for a 4 year old I must say. Missed Gabriella but maybe we will see her on the balcony tomorrow.

He's really something isn't he? I wish Grace and Rainier could see him!;)

Charlene looks gorgeous.

How cute is little P Jacques, blowing kisses and shaking hands? I assume P Gabriella was maybe unwell. Let’s hope to see her tomorrow.

I hope we will have many more photos, thus far there are fewer than in previous years.

How cute is little P Jacques, blowing kisses and shaking hands? I assume P Gabriella was maybe unwell. Let’s hope to see her tomorrow.

I hope we will have many more photos, thus far there are fewer than in previous years.
If you are an Instagram person there are quite a few on there.

Probably still a bit early for lots of photos - some of newspapers and magazines might pick up a few over the next couple of days which will probably be of sharper and better quality.

^^^previous
Thanks. And newscom now has many more pics too...

Miss seeing Gabriella, hope she is there tomorrow. :sad:

Jacque was so cute and pretty comfortable with the crowds :cool:

Charlene looked quite lovely.

Thanks for sharing the photos. Look forward to tomorrow's event :flowers:

Gabriella not on the balcony only Jaques, I think she must indeed be unwell :sad:

Lovely to see Prince Jaques ,Marquis of Baux on the balcony with his parents and a pity that Princess Gabriella was unable to attend.

Always happy to see the kids. Sad Gabriella was missing for the events. But Jacques is always a joy to see.

A shame to see that Gabriella was absent from the balcony, though it was lovely to see Jacques there with his parents. This is a wonderful photo of Charlene and Jacques and is probably one of my favourites of the two together. It looks as if Jacques got a bit bored of the balcony halfway through, though I'm sure he'd much rather be playing with his sister back at the palace!

Prince Jacques is certainly not a shy boy. I like how when he waved he had his fingers stretched apart. The pictures of Princess Charlene holding him are precious. The mother's love is truly evident.

PC looks great in these pictures (..)Her hair is also much nicer this length.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sainte Devote on Sunday and Monday, hope both twins appear this year.

I also hope to see both twins this year.

Prince Jacques is certainly not a shy boy. I like how when he waved he had his fingers stretched apart. The pictures of Princess Charlene holding him are precious. The mother's love is truly evident.

It's interesting how the twins switched. When they were babies/toddlers Jacques seemed very extroverted, but Gabriella would become so overwhelmed and upset in public that on at least one occasion she had to be taken away by her nanny. :sad: Then it was Jacques that passed through a shy stage and Gabriella was the social butterfly.:lol:

Now they both seem to have lost their shyness.;)

Beautiful, solemn Monegasque religious tradition that has continued in the face of the secularization of Western Europe.

I love it.:monacoflag2::monacoflag:

When I saw the bigger vehicle pull up I knew the little ones were with the couple. A nice surprise. And P Gabriella very happy to shake hands with everyone.

When I saw the bigger vehicle pull up I knew the little ones were with the couple. A nice surprise. And P Gabriella very happy to shake hands with everyone.

I noticed that too, she was very confident shaking hands with the crowd, a lovely little Princess.

Wonderful to see the Princely twins present at the Mass and I spotted Mélanie-Antoinette de Massy de Lusignan was already inside the packed chapel.

Back
Top Bottom