Sainte Devote Celebration: 2007 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was pleasantly surprised to see Charlene back so soon but she did the right thing! Saint Devote is one of the most important ceremonies in Monaco! Plus, she did look very relaxed and happy!

She was radiant and very happy and so at ease with people .

She wanted to be with the monegash people to celebrat the Sainte Dévote fest and it was a surprise and nice to see her yesterday but I think we will not see her before march , the babies will be three months and will not need so much care at this times.

Seems motherhood has done wonders for Charlene. This is the most comfortable I think I've seen her at a public event in Monaco.

Motherhood seems to have given hear a beautiful glow and given her a ton of confidence as Princess of Monaco. Perhaps she finally feels accepted?

Baroness Elisabeth-Anne de Massy was also present,Prince Albert's cousin seems to be a permanent fixture at the annual St Devote Feast.

The Prince and Princess attended the Mass this morning at Monaco Cathedral.

Belga Image - Editorial

Very nice to see Charlene at last! She really couldn't miss Sante Devote!

Marty did you forget that P Charlene just visited the pape with Albert last week?

Beautiful photos of the princely couple at the Sainte Devote cérémonies, Charlene was very elegant and beautiful , I liked the grey cape and the navy coat to day. She was very at ease with the monegash people,

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty did you forget that P Charlene just visited the pape with Albert last week?

No, I didn't forget. I was only disappointed she wasn't at the circus. But Siante Devote is a very important event and I am glad she was there.

The children are literally two adorable dolls. It was indeed a very welcoming srpise to see them both making an appereance.

Charlene's face is really puzzling. I got shocked for a moment when I saw the pics. :(

Lovely to see the twins present for their very first Sainte Devote Celebration!

Yes, that is the cutest of photos! They're a lovely family and look really happy together.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

The children are literally two adorable dolls. It was indeed a very welcoming srpise to see them both making an appereance.

Charlene's face is really puzzling. I got shocked for a moment when I saw the pics. :(

The twins are cute and it's great to get an insight into their personalities. Charlene seems more relaxed and at ease these days.

The face is overdone in my opinion - she needs to give it a rest.

So lovely to see them together... beautiful children !

Oh wow...they look like little blond cherubs! They grow prettier every time I see them!:p

Princess Gabriella is turning either honey blonde or strawberry blonde from just the tuft of hair that I saw.

Prince Jacques is an extroverted scene stealer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the twins are entering that very cute age now where they are responding to others around them in a spontaneous manner. That usually makes for a lot of fun. The pic of them peering through the balustrade is just special and I think it will be published many times in future. I also noticed that they are no longer using their dummies.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Charlene, apart form being very elegant - as usual - she looked very, very happy and relaxed. Only one word can describe the twins: enchanting!

The twins are cute and it's great to get an insight into their personalities. Charlene seems more relaxed and at ease these days.

We (the public) are really treated well with all these displays and appereances of the twins. Albert and Charlene couldn't do a more execellent job with showing off the kinds while respecting their limits and privacy. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

As for Charlene's face: speculation are not allowed, but yes, I totally agree with you.

The kids are very cute :)

Her beauty is gone missing in my opinion too.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I believed that the speculations about botox or fillers were,not allowed for any princesses or queens, I am surprised to see that it is not the case for Charlene some comments are not deleted

I find Charlene very stunning during these Sainte Devote celebrations
I was present

I was present at the two ceremonies, after the first evening with the blessing and the burning of the cannot, the princely couple was attending to a firework on the Hercules port.
There was the pontifical mass, Charlene was very beautiful and stunning, a lot of elegance and at the end, the kirche about the cake, the surprising presence of the hereditary prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella

It was a joyfull moment, Gabriella prefered to watch between the pillows of the balcon and we heard them speaking and laughting in the balcony

A very lovely family

I believed that the speculations about botox or fillers were,not allowed for any princesses or queens, I am surprised to see that it is not the case for Charlene some comments are not deleted

I find Charlene very stunning during these Sainte Devote celebrations
I was present

The only person who has mentioned Botox and fillers is you...

Well , they may not have mentioned it directly, but the implication is clear. I'm wondering...could her very short hair style maybe contribute to her face appearing to be different?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Florestane, I am not idiot, you are speaking with other person about change or something, we understand what you are saying, or stop to say that she is doing work.

It was a very beautiful ceremony in the evening and what a nice surprise to see the adorable twins on the balcony. Princess Charlene was wonderful as always.

Back
Top Bottom