Royal Smoking Of Cigarettes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Grace did smoke and I have a pic somewhere at Caro's wedding of her doing so at the reception. She also smoked at their country home . But I do not think it was a chain smoking thing ; she smoked.
As for Caro smoking like a chimney well that is sad to hear as it is detrimental to the health.

Frankly speaking, I have never seen a pic of smoking Princess Grace...:eek:
I know only about Princess Caroline and her sons, as they all smoke.
If you have this photo, please, send me.
Thank you in advance.:)

As a cigarette conissuer I l;ove Carrie for smoking I mean she's grown why stop her now.

I find it interesting how many children become smokers, who's parents are smokers.....Makes me wonder of second hand smoke can start an addiction? Just food for thought!

I do think it is learned behavior, Patra, like a lot of other things like food, clothing, etc. preferences. I don't have any proof, but it seems that if a child is subjected to a lot of 2nd hand smoke, they have been inadvertently preconditioned to want to keep the nicotine going.

As for people smoking back in the 40s and 50s, cigarettes were not treated with all the chemical additives that are in them today. Who would WANT to inhale stuff like formaldehide (used to preserve bodies of the dead), hydrogen cyanide, ammonia and about 500 other compounds.

On the other hand I know many peope whose parents smoked and because of that they never even touched a cig. But with the Grimaldis it almost seems genetic. And unfortunately Caroline and Stephanie look pretty old nowadays.

Very difficult habit to break once you get addicted to it and it doesn't matter who you are, rich, poor, royal, commoner, it's a very difficult habit to break. Thankfully I never acquired it but when you are around people who smoke all the time (I wasn't growing up) then it's more likely that you will smoke.

I personally don't have that habit, but I was always wondering what one feels when reaching for a cigarette. Is it like hunger, emotional greed? Like something is missing and you must go and somehwhat fill this void? ;) Or maybe it's like your parents and clique smokes,so you go into it and just puff packages of cigs mindlessly because you seem to have it under your skin ... I would like to find out thank you :flowers:

I personally don't have that habit, but I was always wondering what one feels when reaching for a cigarette. Is it like hunger, emotional greed? Like something is missing and you must go and somehwhat fill this void? ;) Or maybe it's like your parents and clique smokes,so you go into it and just puff packages of cigs mindlessly because you seem to have it under your skin ... I would like to find out thank you :flowers:
Not really. Just something to do. A bad habit - like biting nails. All people who smoke, of course, enjoy the taste of a cigarette, so it's really the same habit as munching on something you really like - something to do and something to kill time. Hope that makes sence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom