Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i saw more photo of charlene that dress will be a lot better in different colour because she seems to be the odd one out with the blue colour.the places is design red, the blue only match her eyes.jmo:eek:

Seriously, no Steph again ? Where's the fun in that?
The kids look cool though ... and Charlene looks pretty.

I wonder why Stephanie has been a no show since 2003? She used to come....why not anymore?? : (

Juliette Maillot and Eugenie Niarchos are there. A friend of them is wearing Princess Caroline's 2005's Red Cross dress. Is Josephine de la Baume next to Eugenie? Eugenie looks once again great!

Didn't Caroline wear that black and white dress to the Red Cross Ball in 2005??

She doesn't seem Josephine to me but perhaps

i can't see andrea anywhere ..where is he? i hope he attended the ball...

Caroline's dress is really awful and seems not to fit her very well too.
Here the dress is up
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=80426789&cdi=0
here it is down
http://legacyeditorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=80426791&cdi=0
Charlotte looks nice and beautiful.
I don't like Charlene's dress. Same style as always. What about the Movida theme?
pierre is hot...

can someone telle which brand his "shoes" are?
Arfango

Last edited:
Pierre is the only one who looks good IMO! Hot that is!
I don't get how could Charlotte choose the worst dress from the VERY GOOD collection, one of the best Chanel collections lately...
Caroline's dress is not that bad actually.

I just saw the pictures on Getty for this year's 2008 Rose Ball and Charlene looked fantastic!! Her dress, her hair, her whole look was very classy!!!! I am not a big Charlene fan but WOW, I think she was the best dressed there. On the other hand I thought Caroline's dress was well, what can I say??? Looked very "bordello"ish. What was she thinking?? She usually has much better taste than that!!!

if you click on the getty images photo they said albert and his fiance charlene with almodovar, why fiance did he purpose tonight ?

Getty hardly ever get things right...

In the second picture of Caroline in her dress in Giov's post her dress is down so far you can see everything if you know what I mean!!

At least some earrings for Charlene might make the dress a bit more spectacular. IMO she looks too simple. Caroline is drop dead gorgeous but the dress.....You can see her nipples!!!!(I´ll never forgive her that she married this Ernst-August....)
{Off-topic comments deleted}

Last edited by a moderator:
In Chanel's Spring/Summer Collection 2008 Caroline's dress is shown bared legged, a bottom piece has been added to Caroline's dress for the ball, I would have down loaded the foto but I dont know how. I am also disspointed in her dress as over the years Caroline has worn some beautiful dresses especially in her youth, and this dress does no favours for her.:ohmy:

Charlotte looked beautiful except for the dress!!! Pierre, Ernst, Albert and Charlene looked the best!! I don't know who the 3 freaks were that looked like Marilyn Manson wannabes, but someone should have told them that this was a Rose Ball not a Halloween party!!

Seems Caroline starts being afraid to age. I believe next what she does is some plastic surgery.

Last edited:
In Chanel's Spring/Summer Collection 2008 Caroline's dress is shown bared legged, a bottom piece has been added to Caroline's dress for the ball, I would have down loaded the foto but I dont know how. I am also disspointed in her dress as over the years Caroline has worn some beautiful dresses especially in her youth, and this dress does no favours for her.:ohmy:

yeah it's modified Chanel HC spring 08

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom