Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Charlene looks stunning. The other ladies look nice, they are all beautiful. Some with more taste than others in dress.
For you she walks on water dear.; which is fine She is as tall as the late L'Wren Scott and just what is she mourning?P. Charlene always looks washed out in black because she is too delicate for it.Black has overtaken her beautyand that silhouette has elongated her more.wrong choice and also when but when is this gal going to own that she is the Princess and wear some jewelry that can make us ohh and ahhhhh how about a multistrand pearl necklace with that gown?P.Charlene was not stunning but acceptably beautiful jmo & neither were the others.

Party princesses! Monaco royal family get in the spirit for Princess Grace Foundation ball... and 'runaway' Princess Charlene even enjoys a rare public display of affection with husband Albert | Mail Online
The Monaco royal family was out in full force for annual charity event in aid of Princess Grace Foundation
Princess Charlene, Prince Albert, and Princess Caroline headed up A list guest list at the exclusive Bal de la Rose event in Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Princess Caroline's daughter Charlotte Casiraghi, 27, was the belle of the ball making her first public appearance since having a baby
German designer Karl Lagerfeld and British singer Mika also attended

Anybody knows what happened to the poor P.Caroline and why she needs to walk with a cane?

Charlotte's dress looks like it is made of saran wrap! Awful.

Regarding Caro's cane at the Rose Ball are we certain that that was not a walking stick for aristocrats? If that was a cane which I doubt how can we be sure. First time I have seen char smile ear to ear

I didn't understand why she has been operated. Because of a damage at the knee? Because of an accident in ski?

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't understand why she has been operated. Because of a damage at the knee? Because of an accident in ski?

The accident is was from a few years ago. Sometimes a person needs corrective surgery from an old injury.

This article from a Swedish Magazine shows a close-up of Charlottes left hand. I don't know, but it sure looks like both an engagement ring and a wedding ring.
Svensk Damtidning

No..it looks like two identical rings. Well, maybe i'm wrong

I think they are just stack rings - lots of similar size ones together either plain or diamante.

This article from a Swedish Magazine shows a close-up of Charlottes left hand. I don't know, but it sure looks like both an engagement ring and a wedding ring.
Svensk Damtidning

Yes, i'd already noticed those rings. She's been wearing them since before Raphael's birth and i thought exactly the same thing... Could it be that Charlotte secretly got married? It's hard to believe, but, on the other hand the Casiraghi's are so secretive about their lives... :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

Charlotte works for Cartier. She has been wearing all kinds of jewelry from them; including wedding and engagement rings.

Charlotte works for Cartier. She has been wearing all kinds of jewelry from them; including wedding and engagement rings.

Really? She works for Cartier? I had the impression that she borrowed jewels in the past but not that she is a brand ambassador.

It hasn't been officially announced, but she is always going to Cartier events. eg. Polo matches in Dubai and London, jewelry opening in NY, jewelry museum event in Paris in January. What other reason would she be doing this? I think she also gets paid by Moncler ski wear, Ugg boots, Converse sneakers and various watch companies. She probably used to also get paid or get a free car from Fiat, but looks like Pierre is doing that now. Beatrice's brother in law is a big wig at Fiat.

Charlotte looks happier and more gorgeous than she has in years. Hair, gown, makeup...everything is pitch perfect imo.

Beatrice is stunning as usual. I hope she and Pierre will make it official soon.;)

Not sure how I feel about Princess Charlene's gown, but her hair and makeup are perfect and those earrings make me weak at the knees!:whistling::ohmy:

As for Caroline, even when I don't care for what she's wearing she simply exudes elegance. I love her, always have.:)

I think she also gets paid by Moncler ski wear, Ugg boots, Converse sneakers and various watch companies. She probably used to also get paid or get a free car from Fiat, but looks like Pierre is doing that now. Beatrice's brother in law is a big wig at Fiat.

Then every single French girl gets paid by converse (I know she isn't technically French but she grew up there) because it is a ubiquitous wardrobe. In fact all those things are pretty ubiquituous in France... if you have money. Also given that various European countries have different hands for their marriage finger it isn't a big deal to wear rings on what is technically the 'wedding finger,' or now I have been noticing more and more not uncommon for both men and women not to wear wedding rings.

Around 10/15 years ago and during a wintersport holiday Princess Caroline was hit by a vehicle shoving the snow away. There was serious damage to the knee, I believe. But of course it can be old age as well. Princess Caroline is going to her sixties and maybe she suffers a form of arthritis. Or the Princess simply slipped in the bathroom or fell during a walk. Seeing the broad smile, it does not look too serious.

This year when will be the Rose Ball ???

Saturday 28th March, 8.30pm, but I haven't found any news about the theme as yet.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Rose Ball - March 28th, 2015

This is the thread dedicated to the Rose Ball 2015.

The 61st Rose Ball will take place on Saturday, March 28, 2015 at 8 pm.

Princess Caroline has asked designer Karl Lagerfeld to conceptualise the "Bal de la Rose Art déco".

More information can be found here:

** mc: Un Bal de la Rose "Art déco" le 28 mars à Monaco ** translation ** monacomatin article **

Before posting please take a look at the TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Enjoy and happy posting! :flowers::flowers:

* *​

An Art Deco ambience at the Rose Ball promises to be very elegant :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing Getty and Zimbio will have photos. Haven't checked yet. I hate Charlotte's dress and PC's hair. God bless them. They are so loyal to Karl. Charlotte wore a great art deco style dress within the last year to Andrea's friend's charity dinner. I think that was Chanel. She should have worn that. Pierre and Bea look great; as usual. Liked the decorations. The program looked like Princess Charlotte.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom