Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is just my opinion, but I think that Pierre doesn't mind being photographed with Beatrice because that is just his personality and he doesn't care. Charlotte and Andrea have always been more reserved. Charlotte especially never seems to like being in the spotlight, particularly with her boyfriends. It would be a bit obnoxious to have people staring at you and taking pictures when you are trying to cut loose and dance, and people would def. be watching her if she and Alex were dancing together. I agree with some of you who have already posted that it is not protocol or anything, but just personal preference.

On another note I think all of the ladies looked lovely this year and Caroline seemed extremely happy! That is good to see :flowers:

What I think is that she's snagged the dress with her jewelry.:ohmy:
(Zimbio picture nr. 124)

Chanel's collection was inspired on Frankensteins' wife, so that's why the dress has that motif :flowers:

It´s a bit sad not to see Stephanie anymore at the Rose Ball. Surely she must have her personal reasons for doing so.
Anyway, I may say that I haven´t seen Princess Caroline looking so beautiful on a long time. Her dress is very appropriate for the theme and it´s something she would wear. One of the things I like the most about Caroline is her playfulness when it comes to fashion choises: she is able to look absolutely regal when needed and sometimes she just seems to have fun dressing up. I think style has a lot to do with personality.
Beatrice and Tatiana made an impression too. Bea was the one who went for Moroccan style and it definitely goes well with her. I love Tati´s jewelery. It´s quite unique and lights up her gown
Charlotte looks nice, which is getting boring. I feel a bit disappointed with her fashion choises. She ALWAYS wears Chanel, Valentino or Stella McCartney and usually she just copies the runaway look! Makes me think that she´s rather snob, but I know that probably she just likes their style. Though this time she actually seems very confident and like herself which, after all, is the really important thing about clothing.
Prince Albert and the Casiraghi boys are as pretty as usual

Piewi, you think Albert is pretty ?
He's a middle-aged man, surely ?

I've already put in my tuppence (two pence) about CW.

Caroline undoubtedly stood out from the crowd, as usual.

What Charlotte lacks in originality or style, she more than makes up for by having a certain "regal" quality, dignity, "hauteur" without being aloof.

rose ball 2010

they all looked great. i think Chars. hairstyle at the back was arranged as roses? and perhaps caro's?
of course caro takes a handbag befitting for the theme of the ball and this time it was a moroccan hat.
so glad to see the whole family there for caro.
she always looks brilliant at the rose balls. i feel she must go for the whole works at the beauty salon, hair, nails, etc. and it SHOWS!!! :flowers:

Andrea is RIDICULOUSLY handsome in these pictures!!!! I thought I might have trouble getting over the short hair, but seeing these pictures makes me forget - love it! He's a healthier weight, and he just looks sooo handsome!

beautiful pics the atmosphere was just great I notice they enjoy Gunawa music in these last pics:D
the Moroccan thouch is lovely and Lalla Joumala attending was very nice.

Yes, Charlene has done definitely something to her teeth. Before it used to look normal, pearl colored. Now she has to many teeth in her mouth, all the same size, all very white. I don't like it. It doesn't look natural...

If you look at the Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock Current Events Part 4, Post #24, Pic 3, you can clearly see the uneveness in her teeth. With the rebonded teeth, she certainly looks like she has too many teeth and all the same size. I suppose a lot of actresses and models have this done...

Where was Stephanie this year? Also, I hate to say this, but Albert and Charlene have no chemistry - it just looks so staged....getting bored....

I hate that dress which Caroline has worn. It looks like nightdress.
Charlene and Charlotte decide to wear in similar style as Sarah Jessica Parker on last Oscars.
Andrea and Pierre well well well...

I ask about that before: what's Charlene official status? Prince's girlfriend/mistress...

This is what I meant about Charlene's dress, way too sexy. It is not a dress one wears at so official ball. She should know this already. But what is the worst, she was here. She has no official status, so she even should not be at the ball. :whistling:
BTW, Charlene make up was very bad, it looked so artificial. Her hair was bad too, it looked greasy.:ohmy:

IMO, Charlene looked STUNNING!! She was fresh-faced, her hair was classy & the dress looked beautiful on her. This constant critiicsm of her is very disconcerting to me:whistling: PA loves her & that's all that matters.
It was refreshing to see Caroline so happy:flowers:

Also, I hate to say this, but Albert and Charlene have no chemistry - it just looks so staged....getting bored....
I disagree...I think they refrain from PDA @ formal events...as they should.

Charlene's teeth were perfect the way they were, IMO.
On the other hand, I really think that Charlotte did something to her teeth.they look too white and perfect.

:previous: :) I like them as a couple too. I thought Beatrice looked amazing, one of the (if not the) best dressed and really fit the Moroccan theme.

Also, I love Andrea's haircut. He looks so much better and now you see his handsome face instead of being distracted by his hair. :p

Agogo, I'm not trying to be negative here but "nigérien" means "Nigerien" not "Nigerian". So the translation of the phrase would be (excuse my rather terrible French - I haven't spoken it full time for years) "Caroline, more resplendent than ever in a dress of Nigerien creation." So Caroline got her dress made in Niger, not Nigeria. :flowers:
http://translation.babylon.com/lib/modalbox/_ajax_content.php

In keeping with the ethnic theme of the gala, Princess Caroline had her gown made in Nigeria, according to Point du Vue magazine.

"Caroline, plus resplendissante que jamais dans une robe d’un créateur nigérien"

http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargem...&caller=search

I'm so sorry to disagree with you all my friends... you all seem to adore P. Caroline's dress, well, i must confess that i find it ugly and unflattering. She should have stick with Chanel this year ( Karl Lagerfeld worked with such nice pale fabrics this year, such nice sand tones and such nice fluid lines, so according to the desert theme and so becoming to the Princess... ). Her beauty, however was undeniable, but that came from her smile, not from her dress or her jewels; Charlene looked like a pale imitation of a princess ( as always ); Charlotte looked lovely!:wub: :wub: :wub:

I liked Charlene's dress, although I'd have liked it better if it had been a little less revealing. Had the slit closed about three inches lower, it would have been great.

I was looking at the pix in Point de Vue, and I noticed something in Albert's ear. Is he wearing a hearing aid now?

And, I vote for Andrea looking MUCH better without all the hair and with a bit more weight. Looks much more mature and serious. Still -- IMHO -- there's something just a little off-looking about both him and Pierre that keeps them from being handsome in my book. (They were gorgeous kids, though.)

I was looking at the pix in Point de Vue, and I noticed something in Albert's ear. Is he wearing a hearing aid now?

He's not wearing a hearing aid ;) At first I thought it was a earplug
against the loud music on the dancefloor, but it actually is a wireless
connection with his bodyguards. As it's so crowded on such a dancefloor
there always has to remain some security.

I disagree...I think they refrain from PDA @ formal events...as they should.

I agree with you, except Pierre and Beatrice weren't hanging all over each other, but they appear to be a very adoring couple. I could be wrong, my instincts are all over the place sometimes, but there's something very boring or either something missing about Charlene/Albert. Once again, I could be wrong. I'm actually leaning more towards the former. They're just boring, IMO.

On the other hand, I really think that Charlotte did something to her teeth.they look too white and perfect.

I'm glad she did. They were looking disgustingly yellowish brown at one point---I think it was at one of the Monte Carlo Ballets, either 2006 or 2007, where she had on the black dress and the braid in her hair. Quite obviously from smoking. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Beatrice Borromeo stole the show at the Rose ball 2010 along with Princess Caro.
Beatrice's earrings and whatrlooks like a hand loomed gown were absolutely elegant and definitive for the Ball.

Beatrice Borromeo stole the show at the Rose ball 2010 along with Princess Caro.
Beatrice's earrings and whatrlooks like a hand loomed gown were absolutely elegant and definitive for the Ball.
yesssss-- Beatrice looked magnificent!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom