Rose Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
enchantednights said:
you should call her and tell her to go! dress or no dress! i'm sure she'll still look beautiful in jeans :p :)
I think I can't tell her what to do ;):(

But finally you're right, she could just be heading over there!!!!

My cousin send me some pics:

s6onsj.jpg
s6onq0.jpg

s6ondt.jpg

s6onb5.jpg
s6on5j.jpg
s6omxl.jpg

(sipa)

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got chance to seat at PC..Those young sisters!

It's so nice to see family at this year Rose Ball..It could be called special one as to the youngsters attending, but Stephanie is missing..Wonder why?

Still, I love tonight's outfits very much..Princess Caroline beautiful and elegant as always (enchantednights, great pic of accessories;) ) ..Charlotte is gorgeous tonight..I actually love her dress, hairstyle, choice of jewelry:)

Some from Newscom..small pics..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 728
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 709
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 759
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 811
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 720
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 772
The circus is Stephs show (Caro wasn't there) ad the Rose ball is Caro's show. I didn't really think she would show and neither CW (don't think Caro would have liked that). I will get tomorrows paper and see who sat at which table. Antoinette not being there is worrying. I hope she is ok.

oh and thank you for those ianna. i will email my friend the tags tonight and have them enlarge over the weekend to post them monday.

I think Chars dress looks much better without the black jacket. Don't like her hair very much, though. Princess Caroline is very elegant and beautiful as usual. I really do like her hand bag, fun detail with the feathers.

Thanks for the pics, all! :)

Im a little bit dissapointed. Caro has once again stayed away from color. The dress is nice and she looks pretty but she needs to find some dresses with color. I dont think Charlotte is giving her full potential. She could be a stunner and heartstopper but she just doesnt give her full potential. Im not a big fan of the dress. On the first pic posted on this thread I thought she was the pregnant Katie Holmes. I wish Steph would attend these. O well, its still nice.

paca said:
The circus is Stephs show (Caro wasn't there) ad the Rose ball is Caro's show. I didn't really think she would show and neither CW (don't think Caro would have liked that). I will get tomorrows paper and see who sat at which table. Antoinette not being there is worrying. I hope she is ok.

I was thinking the same, paca... I had a feeling all the week that she wouldn't attend...I guess Seb also knew it somehow...but he just can't cope with it ;):) ... and honestly I'm very sad too. Now that the kids attended it would have been just the best if Steph would have gone as well!
As I said before...it just looks incomplete ....:(:(:(

Great pics of princess Caroline, enchantednights! She looks so expressive! :)

Paca, your probably right they try not to steal each others thunder if you know what I mean. They each cover and attend their events. Caroline probably would have not liked charlene being there at all.

the pics of 'dancing Caro' are funny!
Andrea is beautiful really. Everybody is lookin great!! Too bad steh isn´t there :(
Thanks for all the pics!

Why do you think Caro would not have liked Charlene to attend?
All the years people said Caro wouldn't want Steph around and now everybody thinks Caro would mind Charlene being around.... Caro is not like this.

It might be that Steph and Caro just don't want to steal each others show but still it would have been sweet if Steph attended and I strongly believe Caro would have loved to have her little sis at her side.

Seb ... honey, here's at least a little bit of auntie Stephie's smile in her little Charlotte's face:

s6psb7.jpg

s6psnb.jpg

s6pt08.jpg
s6pt8x.jpg

(sipa)

paca said:

I never thought about it, but know when you said it..Still, I hope this wouldn't become tradition..Its' so great to see whole family together on those official functions, and when one of them is missing it's like that's isn't it..Incomplete, like Michelle said..
Hope also Princess Antoinette is doing fine!

Some photos;
Princess Caroline of Hanover dances during the "Rose Ball", Saturday, March 25, 2006, in Monaco. (AP Photo/Lionel Cironneau)
s6ptgz.jpg

Prince Ernst August of Hanover, left, dances with unidentified guests at the "Rose Ball", Saturday, March 25, 2006, in Monaco. (AP Photo/Lionel Cironneau)..It's no doubt, Prince Ernst always has great time on ball's..:p
s6pvsl.jpg

Princejohnny25 said:
Im a little bit dissapointed. Caro has once again stayed away from color. The dress is nice and she looks pretty but she needs to find some dresses with color. I dont think Charlotte is giving her full potential. She could be a stunner and heartstopper but she just doesnt give her full potential. Im not a big fan of the dress. On the first pic posted on this thread I thought she was the pregnant Katie Holmes. I wish Steph would attend these. O well, its still nice.

Color would have been nice. Nevertheless, Caroline looks divine!:D :)

The dancing pictures are absolutely hilarious ... it's so funny to see people who are usually so proper out on the dance floor!

Caroline looks stunning Charlotte looks Beautiful all The kids look great wish Stephanie was there .Thanks for all the pics .

Ernst is just priceless...he's my hero tonight ... even if he left Steph alone with Jack Bauer ....:p !!!

Stephanie dancing with her nephews and brother would have been so nice why Steph ? incomplete photos without her.

What would I give to attend the after party at The Jimmy'z! With the two generations and such a young crowd it will be awsome (if they have it also this year...)

Wow, great pics everyone... They all look great. Love Charlotte's and Caroline's outfit.... Soooo beautiful.....

Are we not seeing so much of Albert ? he is usually with steph though.

GlitteringTiaras said:
Color would have been nice. Nevertheless, Caroline looks divine!:D :)
She is still in mourning (even if she wore more colour outside MC), so I wouldn't count on her wearing more colour until the red cross ball. At most of the MC events the last year she has stuck with black, dark blue and different shades of grey, a little colour added by accessories like shoes (this time red) or handbags.

The pics of them dancing are great! Stephanie why didn't you go!!!

Is Caroline with Bob Marley's family in the pic that was posted?

And Paca I agree with you, Caroline is still in mourning, I think all of the family, cos we haven't seen them wearing very colored clothes at official events.

The colors of Pierre's hankercheif are the official colors of reggae...of the rasta movement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any significance to the color in Pierres hankercheif stuffed in his pocket?

and haha i just noticed the orange fanta on caro's table. i guess she likes it :p :rolleyes:

Caroline and Charlotte look stunning! I'm so glad the trio went.
The pictures of Ernst dancing are funny; he's so animated!

monaco70s said:
Is Caroline with Bob Marley's family in the pic that was posted?

And Paca I agree with you, Caroline is still in mourning, I think all of the family, cos we haven't seen them wearing very colored clothes at official events.

i think it is monaco70s;)

Back
Top Bottom