The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-31-2014, 09:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noor Mariam View Post
My favourites are Charlene and Beatrice but, specially Beatrice looks so great. She is the most elegant and glamourous !!!
Beatrice looked so elegant. Do you think that she borrowed Charlotte's diamond necklace?

http://i57.tinypic.com/qo69es.jpg

Old 04-01-2014, 05:28 AM
Aristocracy

I didn't understand why she has been operated. Because of a damage at the knee? Because of an accident in ski?

Old 04-01-2014, 07:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by capri View Post
I didn't understand why she has been operated. Because of a damage at the knee? Because of an accident in ski?
The accident is was from a few years ago. Sometimes a person needs corrective surgery from an old injury.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:57 AM
Aristocracy

This article from a Swedish Magazine shows a close-up of Charlottes left hand. I don't know, but it sure looks like both an engagement ring and a wedding ring.
Svensk Damtidning
Old 04-02-2014, 05:10 AM
Aristocracy

No..it looks like two identical rings. Well, maybe i'm wrong
Old 04-02-2014, 06:56 AM
Nobility

I think they are just stack rings - lots of similar size ones together either plain or diamante.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:01 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenobia View Post
This article from a Swedish Magazine shows a close-up of Charlottes left hand. I don't know, but it sure looks like both an engagement ring and a wedding ring.
Svensk Damtidning

Yes, i'd already noticed those rings. She's been wearing them since before Raphael's birth and i thought exactly the same thing... Could it be that Charlotte secretly got married? It's hard to believe, but, on the other hand the Casiraghi's are so secretive about their lives...
Old 04-02-2014, 11:00 AM
Serene Highness

Charlotte works for Cartier. She has been wearing all kinds of jewelry from them; including wedding and engagement rings.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:44 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
Charlotte works for Cartier. She has been wearing all kinds of jewelry from them; including wedding and engagement rings.
Really? She works for Cartier? I had the impression that she borrowed jewels in the past but not that she is a brand ambassador.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:19 PM
Serene Highness

It hasn't been officially announced, but she is always going to Cartier events. eg. Polo matches in Dubai and London, jewelry opening in NY, jewelry museum event in Paris in January. What other reason would she be doing this? I think she also gets paid by Moncler ski wear, Ugg boots, Converse sneakers and various watch companies. She probably used to also get paid or get a free car from Fiat, but looks like Pierre is doing that now. Beatrice's brother in law is a big wig at Fiat.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:24 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenobia View Post
Svensk Damtidning
Charlotte had those rings already at the beginning of July 2013.
http://svenskdam.se/files/2013/07/st...lotte-ring.jpg
Old 04-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Charlotte looks happier and more gorgeous than she has in years. Hair, gown, makeup...everything is pitch perfect imo.

Beatrice is stunning as usual. I hope she and Pierre will make it official soon.

Not sure how I feel about Princess Charlene's gown, but her hair and makeup are perfect and those earrings make me weak at the knees!

As for Caroline, even when I don't care for what she's wearing she simply exudes elegance. I love her, always have.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:42 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofMonaco View Post
I think she also gets paid by Moncler ski wear, Ugg boots, Converse sneakers and various watch companies. She probably used to also get paid or get a free car from Fiat, but looks like Pierre is doing that now. Beatrice's brother in law is a big wig at Fiat.
Then every single French girl gets paid by converse (I know she isn't technically French but she grew up there) because it is a ubiquitous wardrobe. In fact all those things are pretty ubiquituous in France... if you have money. Also given that various European countries have different hands for their marriage finger it isn't a big deal to wear rings on what is technically the 'wedding finger,' or now I have been noticing more and more not uncommon for both men and women not to wear wedding rings.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:54 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capri View Post
Around 10/15 years ago and during a wintersport holiday Princess Caroline was hit by a vehicle shoving the snow away. There was serious damage to the knee, I believe. But of course it can be old age as well. Princess Caroline is going to her sixties and maybe she suffers a form of arthritis. Or the Princess simply slipped in the bathroom or fell during a walk. Seeing the broad smile, it does not look too serious.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:46 AM
Royal Highness

A video on this bal de La Rose on the french Tv, it is the preparation and the bal de la rose

Vidéo Sept Ã* huit - Stars et courtisans - MYTF1