The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-07-2009, 05:26 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Lighten up? Well! What is one to make of THAT? Oh, you Americans....dear, dear, dear.
Don't fret just tell us what you think they should wear --- give us the whole nine yards!!!

Old 04-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Nobility

Personally I think they all looked fine- I even like Charlene's hair! at least she kept it intereseting. Did anyone one see the pic of Sarah and her daughters on the main page now that was just plain awful!

Old 04-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Aristocracy
Royal Blogger

Please refrain from generally dismissing Americans. It's actually quite offensive to many and has nothing to do with the Rose Ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Lighten up? Well! What is one to make of THAT? Oh, you Americans....dear, dear, dear.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Gentry

"Don't fret just tell us what you think they should wear --- give us the whole nine yards!!!"

Well, I'd love to, Hibou, but I've been kindly requested to maintain respect for all, including those from the United States of Obama, I mean, America.

But don't fret, Phila pet.

Cheers!
Old 04-17-2009, 02:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Go, Johnnie, go! I love your style.... but leave Obama out of it - he's not royal.....

Tags
charlene wittstock, charlotte casiraghi, prince albert ii, princess caroline