The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-25-2006, 08:49 PM
Serene Highness

I guess so. I usually see (and hear) the fireworks around 2 which I think used to be the signal for Rainier to officially leave (and my kids to wake up since the noise is just incredible being reflected by all the buildings - you can actually feel our building vibrating)

Old 03-25-2006, 09:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Goodbye Ianna glad you had a great time.Thanks paca for the info :)

Old 03-25-2006, 09:07 PM
Royal Highness

Thanks for all the photos. :)

Everyone looked great and like they has a lot of fun! I like the dancing photos, especially of Prince E-A, he looked like he had a blast.
I must admit though, that I was disappointed by the lack of festive Ethiopian/reggae colors on Charlotte and Princess Caroline. It was a nice attempt though by the Princess, wearing green (emerald) earrings, red shoes, and the black dress.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:19 PM
Serene Highness

strange, I still haven't heard the fireworks (and they are usually hard to miss, though today was no wind, so maybe I overheard them unless they dropped them since it is daylight savings now.)
Old 03-25-2006, 09:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

More of the kids having a good time...

(sipa)
Old 03-25-2006, 09:29 PM
Nobility

WOW!!! Everyone looks great!!! Charlotte's Drop Dead Gorgeous!!! Her hair is finally tamed and much neater!!! Pierre is looking so HOTT!!! Pierre's hair is sure growing out fast!!! It seems like every time we see him his hair is getting longer and longer!!! I like it like he has it now and him with long hair, but I like his short hair better. It looks like its time for another haircut! But he's still very cute and handsome,gorgeous!!! Caroline and Ernst look very happy Ernst seems so Jolly now! Caroline chose that great elegant black gown!!! Andrrea came with Tatiana and they'd seem so joyous too! Albert was there too as usual being the ruler himself now nice good man. Too bad and it makes me sad that Tama Stephanie wasn't there she wasn't there last year either. How dissapointing!!! But she's probably at home being a great mom and laughing and playing with her kids and boyfriend Mittheu (smiles)!
Old 03-25-2006, 09:39 PM
Serene Highness

Isn't that Sharmine Sharivar next to pierre? The other supposed to be next PG?
Old 03-25-2006, 09:43 PM
Nobility

As much as I like them I have to say I would like to see them wearing colorfull clothes, Caroline, Ernest, Albert and Andrea are all wearing black and Tatiana confuse Reggae with Roman LOL. Charlote... I don't know what to say, like her, like the dress a little bit but have nothing to do with the braids, well at least she honored the Reggae thing with the hairdo.
Anyways they are having fun and we are here talking about them, that's all it matters.
Serene Highness

and that was only in october. He does have some speed our PA, doesn't he? Though she fits Pierres age group much better.
Nobility

Ohhh My Ernst has got the giggles, well more like gigantic laughs!!! Are there any pictures of Pierre dancing?
Old 03-25-2006, 09:46 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

They all look like they're having such a good time!

I have been looking through all of the arrivals pics again, and I can't believe how much these two look like their parents. The resemblance is really remarkable!

(Both from Getty Images.)
Old 03-25-2006, 09:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
I think Caro and Steph will be kept in charge of their traditional stuff all the way.
I think it's automatic/tradition that Albert's wife would be in charge of both the Rose Ball and the Red Cross Ball. A gracious move would be to offer Caroline to continue with one or the other but she would probably decline. The Circus I believe was Rainier's connection and probably will stay with Stephanie.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:49 PM
Nobility

Oh my God they're practiaclly identical to their parents in those pictures Bella Lumina! But even more Beautiful and Handsome!
Old 03-25-2006, 09:53 PM
Serene Highness

Michelle, do you know the guy next to Pierre? He mistook me for someone else (for whom I still don't have any clue) the other day in the supermarket and was totally in shock when he realized his mistake (it took him quite a while to gather his speech so i suppose I have a long lost twin or sth running around here ). glad to see he has recovered.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:54 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
and that was only in october. He does have some speed our PA, doesn't he? Though she fits Pierres age group much better.
Didn't he sue over that one too? Is she now dating Pierre?????? or is she just there as a guest?
Old 03-25-2006, 09:59 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklady1991
Didn't he sue over that one too? Is she now dating Pierre?????? or is she just there as a guest?
Yes, i think he considered it, but dropped it. Funny though that now he can hand his gf or supposed gf down to his nephews. A new way of recycling.
Old 03-25-2006, 10:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

The Online Party Thread is here
Old 03-25-2006, 10:30 PM
Nobility

With different American guest celebrities there does Prince Albert and Princess Caroline and the rest of the family have the Ball in French or English. Wht language do they speak with the non europen guests like Bob Marley and the others that have been there over the years and today? Thanks
Old 03-25-2006, 10:34 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
i will get those for you no later than monday!

Thank you so much Enchanted!!!:)

ps did anyone notice eugunie was there as well ....i wish there was more of a close up and that thing on tatiana's head looks like barb wire or thorns from the side when you look at the detail
Old 03-25-2006, 11:12 PM

who is the black lady? I have seen her pics all the time.