The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-25-2006, 06:54 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Is it normal that, while studying, I saw the pics of them dancing and started laughing all alone? Maybe not, but Andrea and Char are hilarious. I knew there was a reason why a waited all these years (since Andrea turned 18) to see the Casiraghis at a Ball! They are great, and refreshing for the Principality. Good move of the PR.
haha no! i've been laughing (especially at the ernst ones!) since they started coming in! :p

Old 03-25-2006, 06:58 PM
Courtier

If they don't show Andrea and Char in the coverage of the Ball, I might throw something at my tv. Seriously. I can't stop laughing!

Old 03-25-2006, 07:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
If they don't show Andrea and Char in the coverage of the Ball, I might throw something at my tv. Seriously. I can't stop laughing!
haha i wish we had coverage in the states. that is the thing that sucks about living here. hopefully though we'll be able to get videos online from somewhere.
Old 03-25-2006, 07:01 PM
Royal Highness

Great, great pics! Thanx Michelle!

I think we know which ones should be in contest for "Photo Of The Month"!:)
Old 03-25-2006, 07:03 PM
Majesty

Terra

Old 03-25-2006, 07:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well let's not be sad, maybe and hopefully Stephanie will be at the Red Cross and then she'll be dancing with her nephews, she'll see the fun she missed this night :)

And also we don't know if maybe Stephanie was having a cold or something?
Old 03-25-2006, 07:05 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantednights
haha i already am! and i don't even have music!!!! :p
lol so do I!!:p i´m in mood of dancing! i can´t stop laughing either
I think we were needing a bit of fresh air in Monaco. Finally some fun.
I imagine Pierre dancing with Steph:p

The on line ball is cool hehe
Old 03-25-2006, 07:07 PM
Courtier

I agree that this is Caro's event and Stephanie probably stayed away because Caroline stayed away from the circus. I still would have like Stephanie to come as a show of solidarity given this is the last major even so close to the anniversary of Rainier's passing.

Perhaps we'll see the three siblings and all of Caroline's family (except perhaps Alexandra) at the memorial mass in two weeks.

What I really wonder about is would Albert's wife keep Caroline in charge of this ball and Stephanie in charge of the Circus and just take over the Red Cross ball (or maybe have Caroline do the Red Cross as it was Grace's favorite and just do the Rose Ball) or would should have to (or want to) take them all over as the First Lady of Monaco?

Ann
Old 03-25-2006, 07:07 PM
Nobility

hahaa yes i am emailing my friends the pics and i'm like on the count of three...1...2....3 dreamysigh....over the pictures!
Old 03-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
I agree that this is Caro's event and Stephanie probably stayed away because Caroline stayed away from the circus. I still would have like Stephanie to come as a show of solidarity given this is the last major even so close to the anniversary of Rainier's passing.

Perhaps we'll see the three siblings and all of Caroline's family (except perhaps Alexandra) at the memorial mass in two weeks.

What I really wonder about is would Albert's wife keep Caroline in charge of this ball and Stephanie in charge of the Circus and just take over the Red Cross ball (or maybe have Caroline do the Red Cross as it was Grace's favorite and just do the Rose Ball) or would should have to (or want to) take them all over as the First Lady of Monaco?

Ann

I think Caro and Steph will be kept in charge of their traditional stuff all the way.
Old 03-25-2006, 07:12 PM
Courtier

Albert's wife should have at least one event. Maybe not one of the balls, but something.

What would you pick as THE event for the next First Lady of Monaco to run?

Ann
Old 03-25-2006, 07:15 PM
Majesty

One more from Reuters

Old 03-25-2006, 07:15 PM
Serene Highness

aww I love the pics of them dancing! It looks like a good time.

Is that girl sitting next to Pierre, Melanie?
Old 03-25-2006, 07:25 PM
Majesty

Polfoto

Okay, goodnight and have fun.... I'm going to party and dance with all of you in my dreams....
Old 03-25-2006, 07:26 PM
Courtier

They must be already at the after party by now... and you can go only if you've been to the party, or if you're friend with the bouncer...
Old 03-25-2006, 07:34 PM
Courtier

The night of the Balls (Rose and Red Cross) the Jimmy'z is closed for everyone except those who attended the Party (and those who know the bouncer of course). So it is very difficult that photographers manage top get in...Believe me, the security is strict!
Old 03-25-2006, 07:35 PM
Serene Highness

I don't think the after party started yet. I haven't heard the fireworks yet (usually around 2) which basically signal that it is heading to its end.
Old 03-25-2006, 07:37 PM
Courtier

Oh sorry, I misread the watch. I think (not sure) the after party starts around 2/2.30, right paca?
Old 03-25-2006, 07:45 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
I don't think the after party started yet. I haven't heard the fireworks yet (usually around 2) which basically signal that it is heading to its end.
We actually have "insider"..When fireworks are on, change of positions:p

It has been such a great and pleasant night with all of you, but I'm afraid I have to go too..why today had to to be Daylight Saving time, one hour less to sleep..but don't wanna complain, I had great time tonight (Monaco's you were great dancing partner:p )

For you going to Jimmy'z wishing all the best and the ones going to bed, sweet dreams..Have a nice Sunday and see you around!:)
Old 03-25-2006, 07:48 PM
Royal Highness

I think my cousin won't miss the party. He will tell me about the fun they had.