The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-25-2006, 06:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

It's great to see Caroline and the family happy tonite :)

Old 03-25-2006, 06:01 PM
Courtier

Wow, did Andrea and Char open the dance? It is pretty big if they did it instead of or even together with the Sovereign or their mother...

ETA:sorry, I think I didn't see the last pix well; I thought they were alone on the dance floor, but now I think they were not.

Old 03-25-2006, 06:02 PM
Serene Highness

LOVE the pics of Char and Andrea dancing!!!!!! great great great
she looks so good
Old 03-25-2006, 06:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Just a close-up of my cutiepie Pierre and I might get over Steph not being there dancing with him. ...
Old 03-25-2006, 06:03 PM
Nobility

i want to see tati and andrea dancing. :p
Old 03-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

The pics of Charlotte dancing with Andrea are great! Definetly the start of a new era in Monaco.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

It's just so great ...they have soooo much fun.... thaving this fun with Tama would double the joy ...
... ok cried enough 'cause Tama's not there....but it would have made it triple perfect....( can you still stand me ? )
Majesty

Great great great, Really wish to be there, it's seems to be soo much fun.... It's great to see them dancing and laughing....
Heir Presumptive

BTW hello to all the members here :)

I'm pretty sure Caroline must be feeling very proud with her children at the Ball, because they're continuing the family tradition, and she must be feeling proud like her parents were of her when she attended her first balls in the 70s.

Wouldn't it be great if Stephanie entered halfway through the ball and joined the family on dancefloor? Stephanie why didn't you go :(
Old 03-25-2006, 06:14 PM
Majesty

Getty

Old 03-25-2006, 06:15 PM
Nobility

i am in the process of emailing these tags to my friend and will post the enlagred non watermarked version ASAP they are too good to be seen so small!
Old 03-25-2006, 06:17 PM
Heir Apparent

wow! charlotte definetely was in the centre of attention! she looked absolutely stunning in her pink dress. i definetely loved it. simple and so elegant, clean look.
it's a pity we couldn't get to see tatiana santo domingo's dress better. was pierre's girlfriend there?
they all seemed very happy and enjoying the event, more than other years. i also think it's good that the young ones from the family attend. it brings a really modern and fashionable view. :)
a pity as well that stephanie wasn't there :(
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 03-25-2006, 06:17 PM
Courtier

And how cute is Andrea dancing with "mommy"? They have a really great bond! (my 19 year old cousin would never dance with his mother in public, maybe he wouldn't even dance in front of his mother...)
Old 03-25-2006, 06:20 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
And how cute is Andrea dancing with "mommy"? They have a really great bond! (my 19 year old cousin would never dance with his mother in public, maybe he wouldn't even dance in front of his mother...)
yes it´s true!!! Brave him! i´d never dance with my dad/mom:o :o . He seems pretty clos ewith his sister. Everybody is having so much fun, would love to be there
Old 03-25-2006, 06:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Sebastian and I are feeling the same way tonite :(

Maybe Stephanie stayed with Antoniette? BTW is the girl in the grey dress entering with Char, Laetizia de Massey? She's in the first pics, where she looks spectacular.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:27 PM
Majesty

Wire

OMG Ernst is the best...

Old 03-25-2006, 06:31 PM
Nobility

haha i think tati is trying to channel a greek goddess or something. still very original the hair thing.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:43 PM
Nobility

he is so handsome. dreamysigh....and the source is aap images.
Old 03-25-2006, 06:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

The kids dancing ..... very cool ....

(sipa)
Old 03-25-2006, 06:51 PM
Courtier

Is it normal that, while studying, I saw the pics of them dancing and started laughing all alone? Maybe not, but Andrea and Char are hilarious. I knew there was a reason why a waited all these years (since Andrea turned 18) to see the Casiraghis at a Ball! They are great, and refreshing for the Principality. Good move of the PR.