Relationships between members of the Princely Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tbhrc said:
Thanks for those pics kiina and michelle... I think they really show how bad their relationship is.... ;)

Right, it's so so bad ;);):rolleyes:;):p

Here is a pic of Caro and Steph getting ready for a tennis match in 1980.
The caption/or headline said: ' Stephanie is Caroline's best friend and her confidante ...'

rjfdl2.jpg

(Paris Match)

The Principality of Monaco presents their two very beautiful Princesses in one extraordinary picrture set:

Stephanie - ( Caroline in the next post)
rjfy4k.jpg
rjgiev.jpg
rjgile.jpg
rjginc.jpg
rjgirn.jpg
rjgitw.jpg
rjgizm.jpg
rjgj1x.jpg
rjgj76.jpg
rjgj8z.jpg

(sipa, BdP)

Last edited:
Very Beautiful Pics ,Sebastian thanks

sebastian said:
Two sisters taking your breath away ...

Caro

Steph

(profimedia)
Yeah, maybe.:rolleyes: :confused: :) . Yes there both very pretty beautiful women. Yes they looking stunning in thes photos. But Charlotte Casiraghi Carolines daughter is the one who would take your breath away for sure. She's the most beautiful one out of the Monaco family women.:) :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
De La Cruza said:
Yeah, maybe.:rolleyes: :confused: :) . Yes there both very pretty beautiful women. Yes they looking stunning in thes photos. But Charlotte Casiraghi Carolines daughter is the one who would take your breath away for sure. She's the most beautiful one out of the Monaco family women.:) :D :D

I'd say it's a question of taste. ;);) Charlotte to me is a girl not really a woman ...yet :)

Charlotte is very beautiful so is Caroline and Stephanie but Pauline is turning in to a very stunning young woman also. I still Put my money on Camille wait till she gets older.

I agree. Particularly if Camille stays blonde throughout her young adulthood, she will give her mother at least a taste of what Stephanie most likely gave Grace!

Not mean, just typically teenage daughter/mother stuff.

Ann

That "article" sounds like complete garbage. Sounds as though they took tiny half truths & stretched them to 10 miles wide. I knew this would be crap since the first line was from that sleaze Junot. Ofcouse the gold digging ex-husband wouldn't have nice things to say.:rolleyes: Do you think he even knows these people anymore? I doubt the family keeps him up to date on their private lives.

Caroline is not pushing herself or her kids to the throne. Rainier changed the law so his dynasty wouldn't end do to Albert not doing his job. Blame her dad or brother for that. If you don't like her fine, but no need to make up stuff as reasons not to.

GOT FOG? said:
That "article" sounds like complete garbage. Sounds as though they took tiny half truths & stretched them to 10 miles wide. I knew this would be crap since the first line was from that sleaze Junot. Ofcouse the gold digging ex-husband wouldn't have nice things to say.:rolleyes: Do you think he even knows these people anymore? I doubt the family keeps him up to date on their private lives.

Caroline is not pushing herself or her kids to the throne. Rainier changed the law so his dynasty wouldn't end do to Albert not doing his job. Blame her dad or brother for that. If you don't like her fine, but no need to make up stuff as reasons not to.
Where did you discovered this thread..?I like your point of view.Junot said somewhere that he haven't seen Caroline and Stephanie for years.I think he wrote a letter to Caro when S.Casiraghi died but that's all...

both princess stephanie and princess caroline's relationship must be effecting the rest of their family, espically the children. :rolleyes:

i would have hoped that their fathers death would have brought them closer together - but sadly not :(

Frosty_lady said:
both princess stephanie and princess caroline's relationship must be effecting the rest of their family, espically the children. :rolleyes:

i would have hoped that their fathers death would have brought them closer together - but sadly not :(

They are close enough. :)

It so sad the relations between the sistes did not improves before Prince Rainier's death. I don't think there will be some changes.

Yeah they look and pose just a like I think that is the first time caroline posed just like stephanie . they must be spending a lot of time together.:ROFLMAO: ;)

I think that Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie are now closer than in the past but is obvious that they always lived in a different way. Recently Princess Stephanie seems to be more and more like her sister and this is positive! They are beautiful and with a passionate nature and both have known disappointment and sorrow in their life. Those ,who want to see always disagreement between them ,aim at damaging Monaco

Beautiful pictures, I hope that soon we can see Caroline and Stephanie at work together with AMADE and MONACO FIGHTS AIDS. They could combine their efforts in a great enterprise for MONACO.

I think they have very different characters and points of view

Whem will these two understand that they have more in common than differences, that there problem is not that they are different, but terribly similar????? :rolleyes:

I think they know that.
It's hardly ever been articulated in public ( and maybe it would have been or would be nice to hear ) but I know that Carloline also feels very protective towards Stephanie. Once she told Ernst that she misses her little sis very much and often thinks of her. ( I belive it was Pierre who told that story ).

I think that today they have understood many things of them and get on well together. This is positive also for Monaco's image.

I think they know that.
It's hardly ever been articulated in public ( and maybe it would have been or would be nice to hear ) but I know that Carloline also feels very protective towards Stephanie. Once she told Ernst that she misses her little sis very much and often thinks of her. ( I belive it was Pierre who told that story ).

In my opinion Caroline acts toward Stephanie just as princess Grace used to act towards her, wich means that Caroline feels responsable and protective ( and loves in a very motherly way ) towards Steph. And Steph reacts towards Caroline the same way this one used to do towards her mother. The sisters repeat between them the parental relationship: Caroline is seen and behaves like the mother and Steph is seen like and acts like the daughter... What a mess in the heads of those two!!! :ermm:

Glistening Seas

:lol: while it's wonderful that one is protective of the other; it seems Stephanie would care just as much about caroline or Pa well being as well.

:heart1:There interpersonal relationship doesn't appear to be a complicated thing. they seem to have a good time together and it shows. :easterbasket::shamrock:

Back
Top Bottom