your own collection.
Please don't be angry at me for saying that, it's only that I'm
loosing a bit of my fun posting here, when I see things like that
- noticed it with some other pics of others. I think if one gives
credit it's ok, but not like this..
Thanks, Ice

Old 09-01-2005, 11:40 AM
Serene Highness

Does anyone know if Caroline was their for Sephanie during her divorce with Daniel did she do anything for stephanie?
Old 09-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
Dear photofan,
I do not want to accuse you, but when I looked at that
pic you posted it seemed to me you only reposted the pic
I posted once on the fifth page of the "when Stephanie
was younger"-thread, it's cut exactly the way I cut it when
scanning it from my collection.

So in general I like to ask all members posting here, to be
careful not to download pics and to forget where they come
from, and then to repost them here saying they were from
your own collection.
Please don't be angry at me for saying that, it's only that I'm
loosing a bit of my fun posting here, when I see things like that
- noticed it with some other pics of others. I think if one gives
credit it's ok, but not like this..
Thanks, Ice

Sorry :( it won't happen again...
Old 10-04-2005, 06:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

A book about the two sisters on sale at EBAY:

Caroline and Stephanie - Princesses of Monaco
Old 10-04-2005, 06:21 PM

I have a question about this pic (posted in this forum by Michelle)
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...achmentid=2579

Which one of the sisters dated Paul Belmondo? If memory serves me correctly, it was Caroline, no? I do remember that he dated one of them many, many years ago.

As for the relationship between Caro and Steph, I think it has been a bumpy ride, but by the time Steph gave that Paris Match interview in 2000, she and Caro had matured tremendously. They seem to be working on their relationship. Pics of them together in recent years show them very happy to be together, like in the old days when Grace was alive. I think the 90s was a tough decade for them, as there are some pics of them where they look rather tense about each other. There were times in the 90s when they seemed fine, but other times, not so good. But I think that's natural. It's not easy learning to accept a sister for who she is. Now I think they accept and love each other, of course. I do think it's very sweet how much Steph loves Caro's children. I think Charlotte sort of idolizes Stephanie in a way. :)
Old 10-04-2005, 06:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I have a question about this pic (posted in this forum by Michelle)
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...achmentid=2579

Which one of the sisters dated Paul Belmondo? If memory serves me correctly, it was Caroline, no? I do remember that he dated one of them many, many years ago.

As for the relationship between Caro and Steph, I think it has been a bumpy ride, but by the time Steph gave that Paris Match interview in 2000, she and Caro had matured tremendously. They seem to be working on their relationship. Pics of them together in recent years show them very happy to be together, like in the old days when Grace was alive. I think the 90s was a tough decade for them, as there are some pics of them where they look rather tense about each other. There were times in the 90s when they seemed fine, but other times, not so good. But I think that's natural. It's not easy learning to accept a sister for who she is. Now I think they accept and love each other, of course. I do think it's very sweet how much Steph loves Caro's children. I think Charlotte sort of idolizes Stephanie in a way. :)
Oh yeah, Charlotte does...she always did..:)
I think you're perfectly right about the Caro-and-Steph-relationship...couldn't have said it better.

BTW...it was Steph who dated Paul. they were together for about 3 years or so. He cared for her a lot when her mother died...
Old 10-04-2005, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
Oh yeah, Charlotte does...she always did..:)
I think you're perfectly right about the Caro-and-Steph-relationship...couldn't have said it better.

BTW...it was Steph who dated Paul. they were together for about 3 years or so. He cared for her a lot when her mother died...
AW! Then Charlotte should wear that tee shirt that says, "When I grow up, I want to charming and sophisticated like my aunt!" I saw this shirt in a store at the Universal City Citywalk, but there were only baby sizes. If they had Charlotte's size, it might be fun to send it to the palace as a birthday present for Charlotte. I don't know.... I'd like to send her something, but I'm afraid she'd be creeped out because that is kinda creepy, no?
:o
Old 10-05-2005, 03:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
AW! Then Charlotte should wear that tee shirt that says, "When I grow up, I want to charming and sophisticated like my aunt!" I saw this shirt in a store at the Universal City Citywalk, but there were only baby sizes. If they had Charlotte's size, it might be fun to send it to the palace as a birthday present for Charlotte. I don't know.... I'd like to send her something, but I'm afraid she'd be creeped out because that is kinda creepy, no?
:o
No t would be cool to send her this...I'm sure she'd understand the humor :p.
When Charlotte was little and whenever she saw a female brunette singer on tv she called for Caroline and said:" Look maman, there's Tama...I miss Tama, I want to call her!" :)

Oh and thanx so much for the pix Radker18:)
Old 10-08-2005, 12:21 PM
Royal Highness

Caro and Steph yesterday:

(sipa)

Old 10-08-2005, 12:55 PM
Aristocracy

:p Finally Albert got them to talk!!!
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 10-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsh1969
:p Finally Albert got them to talk!!!
I don't think it is Albert who got them to talk. They talk a lot people just don't see it because, you know, the media has to keep up the image they made up about the sisters. :)
Old 10-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Nobility

It's so nice to see photographs which prove that they do talk and get on and that despite what everyone says they are sisters, not strangers!!!
Old 10-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Thanks for these additional pics, Sebastian, they are great!
Old 10-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Great pictures Sebastian, wish there were more
Old 10-08-2005, 04:20 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
I don't think it is Albert who got them to talk. They talk a lot people just don't see it because, you know, the media has to keep up the image they made up about the sisters. :)
Sebastian: i don't go by the media. Albert has made certain "attitude" adjustments that has corrected a few attitudes in the family. And without going into details i know it first hand.
Lady Tropical Paradise; this is an especulative site, and we are here because we have time to spare, my opinions and yours, are just that and nobody will get hurt if we express them. Have a great life.
Old 10-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsh1969
Sebastian: i don't go by the media. Albert has made certain "attitude" adjustments that has corrected a few attitudes in the family. And without going into details i know it first hand.
Me too , I know it first hand. I've seen the sisters talk very often. Last time I saw both Stephanie was sitting on a chair and Caroline was leaning down to her talking to her carressing her face.

I know that Albert tries to do a lot to keep Steph and Caro getting on well...or to make them get on whenever things are in trouble And this happens for sure - as already said a thousand times: the sisters are very different and Caro is sometimes a bit, let's say not very amused about her sisters approaches, but baiscally they get on very well...they stick to their roots - together.
Old 10-08-2005, 05:14 PM

Sebastian, those sipa pictures are great. I'm not normally one to post just to say "thanks for the pics," as I think that's kind of silly! But I have to this time, only to say how much I appreciate those rare "Grimaldi trio" somewhat candid moments.
Old 10-08-2005, 05:21 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Sebastian, those sipa pictures are great. I'm not normally one to post just to say "thanks for the pics," as I think that's kind of silly! But I have to this time, only to say how much I appreciate those rare "Grimaldi trio" somewhat candid moments.
My pleasure ....:)
Old 10-08-2005, 05:26 PM
Royal Highness

I like this pic of the sisters very much.
They look happy and like havin' fun - and they are so very pretty...both!

The beautiful sisters