Relationships between members of the Princely Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can only confirm my opinion with others!;) Great photos, and finally those one which we expected so much..:) Sebastian, thanx for sharing!

Having some photos of Caroline and Stephanie together, so I thought it would be nice to put it here..to have it in one place..

egepfr.jpg
egeqkj.jpg
eger1d.jpg
egesld.jpg
egestv.jpg

Source; own collection, aci online, bruno press

One of my favourites: Caro, Steph and the boys

ay84vt.jpg

(sipa)

Indeed, beautiful photos! Thanx RADKER and Sebastian!:)

Havin' a good time ...last Friday....:)

Steph and Caro laughing

gamma2402262by.jpg

gamma2402311za.jpg

(newscom)

ei4lll.jpg

(aap image)
Caro and Steph are friends...........................but
ei4lxc.png

The sisters together :

eim8w7.jpg
eim90k.jpg

(deadline photo press)

eim96s.gif
eim982.gif
.....;)

Do you know, sebastian? They both reminds me of the Tatin sisters the inventors of the world famous "Tarte Tatin". If I'm right they were also called Caroline and Stephanie!:)

Wonder what they are talking about the pics make it look interesting they both looked great least they are talking .

Tosca said:
Do you know, sebastian? They both reminds me of the Tatin sisters the inventors of the world famous "Tarte Tatin". If I'm right they were also called Caroline and Stephanie!:)

Really? Didn't know that :):p.

This one is from 1997:

eimf61.jpg

(corbis)

I think Caro loves her sister dearly ( and vice versa). I even think she's very proud of her.
Anyway I still wish somehow for Caro to give and interview and clear the air by saying:
" I do love my sister to bits, for god's sake...!!!" But she wouldn't , not becasue this isn't the truth but becasue she would feel like as if she has to justify herself - which she hasn't .

Sebastian is right. Our two princeesses love and adore each other despite all differences.

BTW, cool icons Sebastian !

sebastian said:
I think Caro loves her sister dearly ( and vice versa). I even think she's very proud of her.
Anyway I still wish somehow for Caro to give and interview and clear the air by saying:
" I do love my sister to bits, for god's sake...!!!" But she wouldn't , not becasue this isn't the truth but becasue she would feel like as if she has to justify herself - which she hasn't .
You are so right about that, Sebastian, that's what I've thought so often before!

I am sad,
I cannot watch the interviews with Caroline. It says the file is expire!! Budge9 please, post again!! Thank you!!

The two beautiful Grimaldi sisters (ANP)

Caroline is a lady which (for me) look for the first time too proudly, haughtly, tenaciously. Stephanie is woman as she said in some TV document: full of love, who want live with full of life. Both are good mothers and sisters.
It would be stupid to lay the blame they relationship on age. For me they probably somehow envy to each other for smth (relationship wit parents, freedom...). But no matter what realy is between them now thay love each other:)

RADKER18 said:
The Princesses of Monaco will be showing tonight on the Biography channel U.K at 8:00pm and tomorrow.
Link:http://www.thebiographychannel.co.uk/new_site/biography.php?id=1042&showgroup=1183

The daughters of Prince Rainier and Grace Kelly were born to be celebrities. But failed marriages and illegitimate children caused red-hot scandal for the blue-blooded princesses.

Saw this and basically what it said was that they r like chalk and cheese. In other words very different. With Stephanie being more outgoing and Caroline being stuck up!!! Don't know if its true or not.

I think that their relationship has definitely had its ups and downs. With PC not always approving of PS choice of men!!!!!:eek:

HOW CLOSE R THEY NOW THO?

iceflower said:
An article about the sisters and their swimsuits in 1984, source ebay:

I'm not sure but it can be that the swimsuits they are wearing are made by Steph herself and her company POOL POSITION.
I remeber that Steph also made one especially for her sister when Caro was pregnant with Andrea.

Last edited by a moderator:
The A&E Biography: thumbs down.

RADKER18 said:
The Princesses of Monaco will be showing tonight on the Biography channel U.K at 8:00pm and tomorrow.
Link:http://www.thebiographychannel.co.uk/new_site/biography.php?id=1042&showgroup=1183

The daughters of Prince Rainier and Grace Kelly were born to be celebrities. But failed marriages and illegitimate children caused red-hot scandal for the blue-blooded princesses.

I bought this supposed "biography" a year or so ago from A&E's website. Basically the only story it wants to tell, about both of them, is of scandal and love affairs. It has almost nothing to say about their many impressive accomplishments and their hard work on dozens of volunteer projects over the years (except to speak briefly rather disparagingly about Stephanie's singing and modeling, while also getting the chronolgy about it all mixed up). It scarcely mentions their children either.

In America this sort of thing is called "spin." They take some superficial facts, and interpret and present them in a way that tells only the selective story they want to tell. The actual time given to showing both princesses talking themselves, about their own lives, is minimal. It's almost always the narrator or the two main "sources" they interviewed talking ABOUT them. And John Glatt and Judy Bachrach, the two sources they quote the most, seem to have only one attitude toward the sisters: looking down their noses and raising their eyebrows about them; especially Judy Bachrach, who seems to love bitchy gossip, and who incidentally was responsible for last year's Vanity Fair article, which rather smugly showed both princesses in a very bad light.

I would expect this sort of thing from "E! True HOllywood Story" or the like, but it's rather disappointing from A&E. In the end, the only real interest the show had for me, was all of the photos and footage they showed of the princesses at various points in their lives. Also, there are some lovely family anecdotes and excerpts from her correspondance with Princess Grace from a family friend identified as "Micheline Swift" (is that you, Michelle? I think it must be. I hope I spelled the full name right).

mapie said:
I bought this supposed "biography" a year or so ago from A&E's website. Basically the only story it wants to tell, about both of them, is of scandal and love affairs. It has almost nothing to say about their many impressive accomplishments and their hard work on dozens of volunteer projects over the years (except to speak briefly rather disparagingly about Stephanie's singing and modeling, while also getting the chronolgy about it all mixed up). It scarcely mentions their children either.

In America this sort of thing is called "spin." They take some superficial facts, and interpret and present them in a way that tells only the selective story they want to tell. The actual time given to showing both princesses talking themselves, about their own lives, is minimal. It's almost always the narrator or the two main "sources" they interviewed talking ABOUT them. And John Glatt and Judy Bachrach, the two sources they quote the most, seem to have only one attitude toward the sisters: looking down their noses and raising their eyebrows about them; especially Judy Bachrach, who seems to love bitchy gossip, and who incidentally was responsible for last year's Vanity Fair article, which rather smugly showed both princesses in a very bad light.

I would expect this sort of thing from "E! True HOllywood Story" or the like, but it's rather disappointing from A&E. In the end, the only real interest the show had for me, was all of the photos and footage they showed of the princesses at various points in their lives. Also, there are some lovely family anecdotes and excerpts from her correspondance with Princess Grace from a family friend identified as "Micheline Swift" (is that you, Michelle? I think it must be. I hope I spelled the full name right).

Oh :) no no that Micheline is not me :) ... sorry:)
But you're absolutely right about the 'biography' ... I saw a part of i some time ago and it is the same old blabla of superficial stuff. I was disappointed too.

michelle said:
Oh :) no no that Micheline is not me :) ... sorry:)
But you're absolutely right about the 'biography' ... I saw a part of i some time ago and it is the same old blabla of superficial stuff. I was disappointed too.

Oooh, Michelle, you are definitely that Micheline! :) You're too young to be Princess Grace's friend! ;) This Micheline is Micheline Swift, who was the wife of producer David Swift - friends of Grace from her film career.

I wish I could have seen that biographical film. Just curious, but thank you, Michelle and Mapie, for saving me the time and effort. I'm sure I wouldn't like it. Caro and Steph are wonderful and don't deserve the trashing that they get from people who just want to cash in from featuring them. :)

Those are some eye popping swim suits.
I don't think anyone in the real world would wear them!
Does anyone know how popular they were?

Some more sisters-pictures:

f24uma.jpg
f256x3.jpg
f256yx.jpg
f2573s.jpg
f2575w.jpg

f24uu8.jpg
f24uwm.jpg
f24v12.jpg

(profimedia)

Last edited:
Michelle Cant see the pics red x's

budge9 said:
I still can't see them. :(

There are 4 pix in my earlier post..can you see those? Just ignore the crosses.

Back
Top Bottom