The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-26-2009, 05:20 AM
Aristocracy

Beautiful pictures, I hope that soon we can see Caroline and Stephanie at work together with AMADE and MONACO FIGHTS AIDS. They could combine their efforts in a great enterprise for MONACO.

Old 02-27-2009, 09:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think they have very different characters and points of view

Old 02-28-2009, 02:30 PM
Royal Highness

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s..._2008/if30.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...n_2008/if5.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s..._2008/if26.jpg

I just love 'em !!!
Old 02-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Serene Highness

Whem will these two understand that they have more in common than differences, that there problem is not that they are different, but terribly similar?????
Old 02-28-2009, 05:28 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
Whem will these two understand that they have more in common than differences, that there problem is not that they are different, but terribly similar?????
I think they know that.
It's hardly ever been articulated in public ( and maybe it would have been or would be nice to hear ) but I know that Carloline also feels very protective towards Stephanie. Once she told Ernst that she misses her little sis very much and often thinks of her. ( I belive it was Pierre who told that story ).
Old 03-01-2009, 03:01 AM
Aristocracy

I think that today they have understood many things of them and get on well together. This is positive also for Monaco's image.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:23 AM
Royal Highness

Caro and Steph :

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...8/80273394.jpg

(clippings)
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...tephanie01.jpg
Old 03-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
I think they know that.
It's hardly ever been articulated in public ( and maybe it would have been or would be nice to hear ) but I know that Carloline also feels very protective towards Stephanie. Once she told Ernst that she misses her little sis very much and often thinks of her. ( I belive it was Pierre who told that story ).

In my opinion Caroline acts toward Stephanie just as princess Grace used to act towards her, wich means that Caroline feels responsable and protective ( and loves in a very motherly way ) towards Steph. And Steph reacts towards Caroline the same way this one used to do towards her mother. The sisters repeat between them the parental relationship: Caroline is seen and behaves like the mother and Steph is seen like and acts like the daughter... What a mess in the heads of those two!!!
Old 03-08-2009, 09:03 PM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

while it's wonderful that one is protective of the other; it seems Stephanie would care just as much about caroline or Pa well being as well.

There interpersonal relationship doesn't appear to be a complicated thing. they seem to have a good time together and it shows.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

Little girls:

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...n_2008/i10.jpg
Old 05-24-2009, 05:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle View Post
What a cute pic! I've never seen it before! Where did you get it?
Old 05-24-2009, 06:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
What a cute pic! I've never seen it before! Where did you get it?
It is sweet ......... can't remeber where I got it really, sorry.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:01 PM

Charlotte and Pauline

Anyone know if they are friends? I had never seen a picture of them together before Albert's wedding, and they looked like they were strangers. I expected to see more of them hanging out in all the festivities. Charlotte was usually with Alex or her brothers, and Pauline was always with her mother.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Courtier

Well, there was one photo I saw of them where Pauline was reading and Charlottewas watching her kinda proudly. I'll see if I can find it and post it. But I will say I don't think they are terribly close. There are pics of them as children on the beach right when Camille was born and at the fair. Other than that, not many pictures or evidence they regularly hang out. Age difference is certainly a factor. What I found even
more interesting was that Caroline seemed completely cold to them. I don't know what's going on between her and Stephanie but those are still her nieces and nephew, and it was quite disheartening to see. Personally I found the whole wedding atmosphere to be weird. This usually affectionate family looked so stiff. I know the ceremony called for formality, but even on National Day they aren't so formal. You got Pierre cracking jokes and Charlotte kissing Alexandra, so I don't know.

http://www.shareapic.net/View-251345...l-Wedding.html
heres the photo/daylife
Old 07-04-2011, 08:46 PM
Commoner

Kells, i wasn't able to view the wedding so could you describe how Caroline was being cold? I heard other members saying that Andrea and Stephanie appeared to be fighting (didn't see any video as proof). If so, that is really sad. Family members need to be able to feel comfortable and loved with each other, especially this family as they are a unique situation (princely family) and few other families can relate to the pressures they deal with.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:29 PM
Courtier

I didn't view the ceremony either so I could be wrong, but in pictures she looked very distant and unsmiling. As affectionate and she is with her own children I guess I expect the same with her nieces and nephew.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:27 AM
Nobility

What seemed weird to me was at the end of the Wedding Mass, when the priest asks everyone to give each other the peace, Caroline and Stéphanie didn't kiss but held hands only while Stéphanie kissed Chris Levine but maybe it was because Caroline had such a huge hat !
Old 07-05-2011, 05:45 AM
Royal Highness

Sorry guys, but you got that completely backwards. They are very close. If you watch the ceremony ( and you'd have to do that ... not judging from pictures ) you'd see that they were talking a lot. Camille and Alex especially. The 5 boys were talking a lot. Caroline and Stephanie were talking a lot. ... This moment were Andrea seems to be mouthing off to Stephanie I think he actually explains something or complains about the heat or whatever... I don't think it had anything to do with her. People never have a smile plastered across their face constantly , when you say something serious you look serious.
I think they have been very touched, moved and kind of emotional all along.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:58 AM
Heir Apparent

It was actually interesting to see "The Clan" all together in a setting they didn't really control.
They looked more like a "normal" family than I've ever seen them.

I think Andrea was explaining something to do with Charlotte's bible reading.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:24 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata4711 View Post
It was actually interesting to see "The Clan" all together in a setting they didn't really control.
They looked more like a "normal" family than I've ever seen them.

I think Andrea was explaining something to do with Charlotte's bible reading.
That's what I meant :))))) Thanks Renata :)