The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-16-2006, 08:29 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Thanks for those pics kiina and michelle... I think they really show how bad their relationship is....
Right, it's so so bad :p

Here is a pic of Caro and Steph getting ready for a tennis match in 1980.
The caption/or headline said: ' Stephanie is Caroline's best friend and her confidante ...'

(Paris Match)

Old 03-16-2006, 09:54 AM
Royal Highness

The Principality of Monaco presents their two very beautiful Princesses in one extraordinary picrture set:

Stephanie - ( Caroline in the next post)

(sipa, BdP)

Old 03-16-2006, 09:59 AM
Royal Highness

Caroline

(sipa, BdP)
Old 03-16-2006, 11:22 AM
Aristocracy

Very nice, Sebastian!
Old 03-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Serene Highness

Very Beautiful Pics ,Sebastian thanks
Old 03-17-2006, 09:53 AM
Royal Highness

Did we have this one yet?

(DA)
Old 03-17-2006, 06:03 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Did we have this one yet?
Yes we did, but it's so cute, we like to see it again
Old 03-17-2006, 09:59 PM
Nobility

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian
Two sisters taking your breath away ...

Caro

Steph

(profimedia)
Yeah, maybe. :) . Yes there both very pretty beautiful women. Yes they looking stunning in thes photos. But Charlotte Casiraghi Carolines daughter is the one who would take your breath away for sure. She's the most beautiful one out of the Monaco family women.:)
Old 03-18-2006, 07:43 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Yeah, maybe. :) . Yes there both very pretty beautiful women. Yes they looking stunning in thes photos. But Charlotte Casiraghi Carolines daughter is the one who would take your breath away for sure. She's the most beautiful one out of the Monaco family women.:)
I'd say it's a question of taste. Charlotte to me is a girl not really a woman ...yet :)
Old 03-18-2006, 11:10 AM
Serene Highness

Charlotte is very beautiful so is Caroline and Stephanie but Pauline is turning in to a very stunning young woman also. I still Put my money on Camille wait till she gets older.
Old 03-18-2006, 07:44 PM
Courtier

I agree. Particularly if Camille stays blonde throughout her young adulthood, she will give her mother at least a taste of what Stephanie most likely gave Grace!

Not mean, just typically teenage daughter/mother stuff.

Ann
Old 04-09-2006, 07:26 AM
Commoner

That "article" sounds like complete garbage. Sounds as though they took tiny half truths & stretched them to 10 miles wide. I knew this would be crap since the first line was from that sleaze Junot. Ofcouse the gold digging ex-husband wouldn't have nice things to say. Do you think he even knows these people anymore? I doubt the family keeps him up to date on their private lives.

Caroline is not pushing herself or her kids to the throne. Rainier changed the law so his dynasty wouldn't end do to Albert not doing his job. Blame her dad or brother for that. If you don't like her fine, but no need to make up stuff as reasons not to.
Old 04-09-2006, 07:55 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOT FOG?
That "article" sounds like complete garbage. Sounds as though they took tiny half truths & stretched them to 10 miles wide. I knew this would be crap since the first line was from that sleaze Junot. Ofcouse the gold digging ex-husband wouldn't have nice things to say. Do you think he even knows these people anymore? I doubt the family keeps him up to date on their private lives.

Caroline is not pushing herself or her kids to the throne. Rainier changed the law so his dynasty wouldn't end do to Albert not doing his job. Blame her dad or brother for that. If you don't like her fine, but no need to make up stuff as reasons not to.
Where did you discovered this thread..?I like your point of view.Junot said somewhere that he haven't seen Caroline and Stephanie for years.I think he wrote a letter to Caro when S.Casiraghi died but that's all...
Old 06-09-2006, 08:46 AM
Aristocracy

both princess stephanie and princess caroline's relationship must be effecting the rest of their family, espically the children.

i would have hoped that their fathers death would have brought them closer together - but sadly not :(
Old 06-09-2006, 09:00 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty_lady
both princess stephanie and princess caroline's relationship must be effecting the rest of their family, espically the children.

i would have hoped that their fathers death would have brought them closer together - but sadly not :(

They are close enough. :)
Old 06-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Aristocracy

It so sad the relations between the sistes did not improves before Prince Rainier's death. I don't think there will be some changes.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

Not so bad for a twin-competition... girls.....

( http://huisvanmonaco.web-log.nl/ )

Old 10-28-2006, 10:16 AM
Serene Highness

Yeah they look and pose just a like I think that is the first time caroline posed just like stephanie . they must be spending a lot of time together.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:42 AM
Aristocracy

I think that Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie are now closer than in the past but is obvious that they always lived in a different way. Recently Princess Stephanie seems to be more and more like her sister and this is positive! They are beautiful and with a passionate nature and both have known disappointment and sorrow in their life. Those ,who want to see always disagreement between them ,aim at damaging Monaco
Old 02-24-2009, 03:56 PM
Royal Highness

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...0520000002.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...0302000018.jpg