Red Cross Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2019, 2021 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stephanie and Caroline both look great Ernst looks good without the glasses Albert looks good love the pics of Steph with Anastasia . Does anyone know if Albert and Stephanie danced like they always do? Caroline and Stephanie talked had any interaction with each other?

Paula** said:
that Ball needs more glamour and Monaco too
by the away the dresses are beautiful but too simple =/

Your right, the ball does need more glamour.:(
A new Grace is needed.

Ernst seems to be looking better these days. Spiffy hair cut!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the pics! I think both Steph and Caroline looked
wonderful, I only hope the press will not concentrate on their
relationship again - showing only those pics where they do
not look at each other...We don't need any more articles
like that!!

HMQueenElizabethII said:
Some more photos of both sisters from Newscom:
Holy cow! In the Newscom photo sipaphotos249379.jpg -- second from the right, bottom row -- the photographer did his very best to make Caroline look like she's in a CSI Miami mug shot! Since she looks a little serious, maybe they arrested the photogropher for committing criminal stupidity with a camera. And maybe she had a chance to hit the photographer before he was hauled off.

David

And more from Newscom

Attachments

• afplive827164.jpg
    afplive827164.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 504
  • afplive827183.jpg
    afplive827183.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 531
  • rtrlive000239.jpg
    rtrlive000239.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 568
  • rtrlive000242.jpg
    rtrlive000242.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 613
  • rtrlive000248.jpg
    rtrlive000248.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 541
Thanks for pixs everyone !! They are so nice !!;) :)
Caroline and Stephanie are so glamourbut I feel that they are a little distant !!:(
It's happy to see Princess Antoinette and her daughter !! but It's bad that don't see Charlotte or Mélanie.................:( :p

iceflower said:
Thanks for all the pics! I think both Steph and Caroline looked
wonderful, I only hope the press will not concentrate on their
relationship again - showing only those pics where they do
not look at each other...We don't need any more articles
like that!!

Ohhh...thank you for that comment , Ice....that's exactly what I thought. :)

Does anybody know which songs Anastacia sang? Just wondering! Thanks!:)

budge9 said:
Does anybody know which songs Anastacia sang? Just wondering! Thanks!:)

Hmmm, no idea...but I'd like to know that as well...

About Caro's and Steph's dresses: Caroline wore Chanel ( as always :)) and Stephanie wore Armani...

Ernst's hair is short, I don't think I like it. I like the old look crazy looking hair on Ernst.

Did Stephanie and Albert dance

That's what I wondered about as well.
I can't remember any ball without dance-pics,
but why aren't there any this year?! :confused:

when was the last time charlotte attended a red cross ball? any photos?

Doesn't this older dress Caroline's wearing kind of look like the dress she wore to the ball. Not the cut but the pattern. Do they recycle their dresses?

attachment.php

Thanks everyone for all the pics!

I think it's the first time in years that the whole family was sitting at the same table, nice...they all seemed happy and relaxed, but I'm still waiting for Andrea:cool:

Kisses

You're right. I was surprised to see the 2 sisters onthe same pic.... and sometimes both smiling as a bonus for us. Albert has some power...

Thanks for the pics tbhrc :) Nice avatar Ice :D

Yes that's right there aren't any pics of Albert opening the dance this year like last year too. I'm sure Albert danced with Stephanie. He once opened the dance at a Rose Ball some years ago with Elizabeth Ann, I think it was 2001 and in 2003 I think he opened it with a model. I would like to see pics too of the dance if there are any.

Too bad there weren't more pics of Melanie :) And yeah it's the first time in years I see all the family in the same table.

Grace said:
Thanks everyone for all the pics!

I think it's the first time in years that the whole family was sitting at the same table, nice...they all seemed happy and relaxed, but I'm still waiting for Andrea:cool:

Kisses

Same here, Grace! Thanks everyone! I'm so happy to see Steph and Caro side by side, and the whole family in one table. Plus Melanie and her brother. :)

Steph and Caro look good, even with their simple (but classy) outfits. They look happy, and so does Albert.

lashinka2002 said:
Doesn't this older dress Caroline's wearing kind of look like the dress she wore to the ball. Not the cut but the pattern. Do they recycle their dresses?

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=176943

Yes, this older dress is similar to the one she wore to the recent Red Cross gala. I think they wear their outfits more than once - for instance, the nice blue suit that Caroline wore during her wedding to Ernst was already seen before.

monaco70s said:
They do look similar but I think this one is a different one.

Yes, the dresses are different. I have looked closely and they have different prints and accents. The other dress was worn ages ago (1990s, I think).

Yes I agree, I think that pic is from 1986-1988. Anyway both Caroline & Stephanie looked great on the ball.

monaco70s said:
Thanks for the pics tbhrc :) Nice avatar Ice :D
Thanks Monacos :) But I'm still trying, my photo-programm is getting on my nerves ;)

Thanx everyone for wonderful photos!!:)

thx for the pic but i have to say that this event was lacking glamour. everyone look to casusual and prince albert should have chosen a black tux w/ a black jacket not white. he looks to pale to wear a white jacket or maybe a go for something less traditional. im not an fan of sunbathing but i think he needed a little bit of sun,imo of course

Back
Top Bottom