Red Cross Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2019, 2021 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
may i say, as much as I like princess stephanie, her years of worshipping the sun have destroyed her face. She looks like a woman twice her age:huh:

anag said:
That's all I'm saying, WHERE ARE YOU CHARLOTTE???? And can Steph move out of the way so I can see Caro.....please :rolleyes:?

Ani
No, she can't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ....

Carlos said:
I know :bang: I am going through all the photo agencies but no sign of her....yet.

Maybe she didn't attented:sad:

This is slightly off topic, but how much do tickets cost for the Red Cross Ball?

Prince Albert II of Monaco, center, arrives with his sisters Princess Stephanie, left, and Princess Caroline of Hanover, at the' Monte-Carlo Red Cross Gala', Friday, Aug. 4, 2006, in Monaco. (AP Photo/Lionel Cironneau
small pic from yahoo
23lobp2.jpg

I think steph might have the better dress?

michelle said:
No, she can't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ....

Okay, okay, okay... I got the message Michelle. I won't ask your dear Stephanie to move, I'll just have to wait.

Thank God it was you and not Sebastian who commented on that! Mon Dieu, I think he would have let me have it with some long explanation on why Stephanie doesn't have to move for anyone...:lol:!

Ani

Edit: WOW, now that I see her, I can see why Steph was standing in front of her! Steph didn't want anyone to see what she was wearing..with good reason!

Last edited:
covdm said:
Charlotte, where are you?

I know! She better have gone or else I'll be so dissapointed. And Andrea (and Tatiana).

Did Caroline cut her hair? It looks great.
I also prefer Stephanie's dress and tan glow.

I like Stephanie's dress better than Caro's. And yeah Caro cut her hair.

anag said:
Okay, okay, okay... I got the message Michelle. I won't ask your dear Stephanie to move, I'll just have to wait.

Thank God it was you and not Sebastian who commented on that! Mon Dieu, I think he would have let me have it with some long explanation on why Stephanie doesn't have to move for anyone...:lol:!

Ani

Edit: WOW, now that I see her, I can see why Steph was standing in front of her! Steph didn't want anyone to see what she was wearing..with good reason!
Honey, I was joking....as is my brother....now :)

Both Caroline and Stephanie look great! Not crazy about Charlene's dress.

michelle said:
Honey, I was joking....as is my brother....now :)

I know, I was joking as well...

Getty Images has more pics of Caroline and Charlene. I do not think Charlotte is there.

:unhappy: :cry: CHARLOTTE, you can't do this to us!!!:glare:

RADKER18 said:
I like Stephanie's dress better than Caro's. And yeah Caro cut her hair.

Yeah!!!!!! I don't know what is happening to Caroline,
she cuted her hair too short(she looks 10 years older)
and now she uses that dress
Caroline ITS NOT CARNAVAL :lol:
kiddin'
Stephanie looks soooooo sexy and beautiful:ROFLMAO:

memoo said:
Getty Images has more pics of Caroline and Charlene. I do not think Charlotte is there.

Maybe she's late or snuck in through another entrance? :sad:

covdm said:
:unhappy: :cry: CHARLOTTE, you can't do this to us!!!:glare:

Maybe she is laughing wickedly somewhere at an internet cafe in Paris as she reads this thread. "Hhaahaha. Suckers."

:lol:

Nobody comments on princess Antoinette
so I'll do it
She looks really nice, very elegant old lady:)

happy birthday tbhrc
absolutely LOVE stephs dress, very beautiful
no comment of carolines little white wings and big ruffle bow thingy, just a curious question is the dress covered with feathers!!!!
charlene is presentable, nice dress (anyone know the label), nails done nice over all effect and then you see the hair geeez
disappointed charlotte didn't make it-can't wait to hear the stories from the attendees thanks for the photos

Did Charlotte attend this event as well?

The most elegant lady of the night(we didn't see charlotte yet)
is Charlene Wittstock, she looks gorgeous
her dress fits her perfectly :)

MONTE CARLO, MONACO - AUGUST 04: Singer Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran and former swimmer Charlene Wittstock attend the Monaco Red Cross Ball, under the Presidency of HSH Prince Albert II, in the Salles des Etoiles at the Sporting Monte Carlo on August 4, 2006 in MonteCarlo, Monaco. For its 58th anniversary, the Red Cross Ball welcomed Duran Duran for a unique concert. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

23lxr89.jpg

23lxug5.jpg

23lxztj.jpg

Last edited:
Stephanie looks wonderful - the best she's looked in ages!! I think Charlene looks lovely too. Sorry I just don't get Caroline's "Little Bo Peep" inspired dress. :huh: :p

anag said:

Ani

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: That's so funny. I don't know where she got that dress from, but it looks like she snagged it from some opera fundus

Man Getty is putting up more pics faster than I can load them:ROFLMAO: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom