Red Cross Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2019, 2021 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unfortunately, I think that Alberto has the "Oedipus complex". He has tried to find a woman who resembles his mother. I hope he is really in love, because if he isn´t in love of Charlene they have a big problem. Charlene has a great responsibility to try to become the closest thing to Princess Grace. However, we all know that Grace was unique, and no one may not even become a bit like her. All the best to Charlene (poor woman...)

he has been quoted as saying that is why he has not married as yet because his poor would be bride would be compared to his mother grace and he thought that would be unfair.

No one seems to see my question. I wanted to know if anyone happen to know where I can find a video of the Monaco Red Cross Ball. Thanks. :)

Red Cross Ball - July 31st, 2009

This is the thread dedicated to the Red Cross Ball 2009.
It will take place on Friday, 31st July 2009 at 8.30pm at the Monte-Carlo Sporting Club.

Take a look at the previous threads with pics and information about the Red Cross Ball
in 2008,2007,2006 or at one of the special threads "A Retrospective: Red Cross Ball - Monaco".

And please take a look at the TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Tomorrow evening the Red Cross Ball will take place,
so the thread is now open!
Have fun reading and posting and enjoy the show! :)

I think we're all curious to see if the Casiraghi siblings will attend and the ladies's gowns. It's a shallow perspective but...:curtsey:

Yes, but today is the international horse show in brazil and athina onassis will attend it..
And Char told in her interview that she'll be there, too..
So let's see if the boys are in the Red Cross Ball.. I guess Pierre may go.

I was really hoping Char would be there. I'm curious what Chanel frock she would've worn. I don't suppose there's some way she could make it back in time???

I was really hoping Char would be there. I'm curious what Chanel frock she would've worn. I don't suppose there's some way she could make it back in time???

As where toilletes are concerned, i must confess that i'd like to see P. Caroline in an elegant, classical gown ( Chanel or not ), instead of those "strange" outfits she's been chosen in the past years for the Bal de la Rose. I'd like to see her again in a truly sophisticated and princely gown... :rose:

Haha.. and not a black one.. that goes especially to char, in case she attends it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
At what time will the Ball begin this year? Im a few hours we'll know who attended for sure...Looking forward to see you all at our traditional "online ball".

Glistening Seas

:rose: we hadn't realized that charlotte would be at brazil this time round we thought her injuries would have kept her out for a while. however if she is that too is wonderful.

:thistle:we had hoped to see them at the ball with Caroline and hopefully stephanie.

:rose: PA and the boys never look bad at these although it's for certain the performers should make the show quite a lot of fun!

MONTE CARLO, MONACO - JULY 31: Prince Albert II of Monaco (C), Princess Stephanie of Monaco (R) and Charlene Wittstock attend the 61st Monaco Red Cross Ball at the Monte Carlo Sporting Club on July 31, 2009 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5* *6* *7* *8* *9* *10* *11* *12* *13*

I hope it's not true but Caroline in not attending at RED CROSS BALL !

Wow, Charlene Wittstock looks stunning in this bright red evening outfit!!!:eek::previous::)

Thank you very much, RADKER18, for these first photos from Red Cross Ball!:flowers:

Well it seems Princess Caroline missed this year's ball, just like she did in 1999 because she had given birth to Alexandra, but now what could the reason be? Both Princess Stephanie and Charlene look stunning. I wish Stephanie wasn't so tanned though.

Caroline is not there from what I can tell

Both Ladies looks Beautiful Love the red and The flower print dresses

Well it seems they're having the dinner outside in the gardens like last year and maybe the "ball/concert" will take place inside the Sporting Club. Anyone know how it will be this year?I think I see Elizabeth Ann behind Stephanie wearing a lilac dress in some photos.It's so weird Princess Caroline missed the ball, she never misses the Red Cross, only two times she missed it were in 1991 because she was in mourning and 1999 after Alexandra's birth.

Oh! no Caroline and no Casiraghis!:nonono:

Charlene looks fine, the dress is wonderful, but i'm not sure if red suits her.
Albert looks good, and Stephanie as tanned as usual.

The top of Charlene Wittstock's dress is decidedly vulgar. Good color, but this - errhhh... breastplate is absolutely horrid.
Princess Stéphanie's dress strikes me as quite boring, but at least it's not tacky.
It would be rather astonishing if Princess Caroline (and children) preferred not to attend.

MONTE CARLO, MONACO - JULY 31: Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock attend the 61st Monaco Red Cross Ball at the Monte Carlo Sporting Club on July 31, 2009 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

*1* *2* *3* *4*

MONTE CARLO, MONACO - JULY 31: Prince Albert II of Monaco (C), Princess Stephanie of Monaco (R) and Charlene Wittstock (L) attend the 61st Monaco Red Cross Ball at the Monte Carlo Sporting Club on July 31, 2009 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5* *6* *7* *8*

They are inside Now

Last edited:
I like both dresses.
Stephanie looks beautiful.

Anyone from Grimaldi's young generation?

:flowers:

MONTE CARLO, MONACO - JULY 31: Charlene Wittstock attends the 61st Monaco Red Cross Ball at the Monte Carlo Sporting Club on July 31, 2009 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5* *6* *7* *8* *9*

Small Belga Gallery

Last edited:
I am so disappointed! Princess Caroline is not at the Red Cross Ball!! How could that be? She is greatly missed. I was looking forward to seeing her and I hope it doesn't mean trouble between Prince Ernst and her. Charlene is beautiful in that pretty red dress. Princess Stephanie looks pretty, but she needs a stylist and to stay away from the sun. She has a sweet and pretty face, beautiful eyes, but the sun and smoking have wrinkled her skin and aged her.
I like Prince Albert in his dashing white tuxedo. So classy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Flowers for Charlene too, that's new and nice :)

Both ladies have kept their special style and that's also nice
to see, as often there are family members we miss, but well,
it's always a surprise.. :)

Here are some of the pics without watermarks:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

And the first gallery from belga:

** belga gallery ** belga 2 **

Last edited:
The ball could be much more glamorous if more royals attended.And I'm not just talking about Caroline & family.Maybe that's because most people are on vacation.I didn't expect the Casiraghi boys to be there,btw.

Okay, I know I'm going to draw fire on this but golly day! Stephanie looks haggard! The dress and her figure are terrific, but her face! Is it from years of rough living? I remember what a stunner she was when she modeled. What happened??:eek:

everyone is entitled to their own Opinion

But to some that is the case but to others It is Not

so can we move on everyone says the same thing every time it kinda annoying fact or not but every time its her life she has no regrets so she lived and is on the beach a lot So What she is still Beautiful . But to constantly say the same thing year after year is really just getting annoying .

Back
Top Bottom