The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-06-2006, 05:33 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
AGREE. I love very much Stephanie, but WHY does she look sooooo old?
She looks like a 55 years old lady, face completely destroyed, my God.
She does not care at all??? I mean i respect the choise not having face lifts, but even not a smooth cure?? Cream & massage???
He face looks like a countryship poor lady, working in the fields.
She can afford at leat a Nivea cream.
Sorry, I repeat i like Stepahnie, but, why she is like this?????
She looks at leats 5 years older thta Caro
Allow me to say that, as I have mentioned in other threads featuring Princess Stephanie photos, her haggard look is very distracting and disheartening.

For the Stephanie die-hards, please take note: we are just pointing out a fact that the lines and general aura of her face are not of a serenely beautiful woman. But we do care for her and wish her the best.

She was oh-so-stunning before. Now, her face sadly shows so much trials.

Stephanie has proven to be an admirable woman especially with her charity work. Commenting on her physical appearance does not take away my respect for her as a human being. It's just so disconcerting that aging appearance of Grace Kelly's daughter has accelerated rapidly and ungracefully.

Old 08-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

It seems that Stephanie's earrings are the ones Caroline wore at last year's Red Cross.

Old 08-06-2006, 06:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by royrrules
Allow me to say that, as I have mentioned in other threads featuring Princess Stephanie photos, her haggard look is very distracting and disheartening.

For the Stephanie die-hards, please take note: we are just pointing out a fact that the lines and general aura of her face are not of a serenely beautiful woman. But we do care for her and wish her the best.

She was oh-so-stunning before. Now, her face sadly shows so much trials.

Stephanie has proven to be an admirable woman especially with her charity work. Commenting on her physical appearance does not take away my respect for her as a human being. It's just so disconcerting that aging appearance of Grace Kelly's daughter has accelerated rapidly and ungracefully.
Her skin may not be the best after all the sun but she's still a very beautiful woman ... to me. She's still very very pretty ... and she still has her sweet face.
Old 08-06-2006, 07:47 PM
Nobility

Stephanie is very wrinkled and has a lot of burnt, sun damaged skin, but she is still beautiful.
The damage can actually be reversed by microdermabrasion or lasers, so if she wanted to fix it she actually could.
In spite of her sun-freckled wrinkled skin, she has beautiful eyes, and a gorgeous bone-structure. I wish I could be as fit and toned as she is.
Old 08-07-2006, 02:37 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaco70s
It seems that Stephanie's earrings are the ones Caroline wore at last year's Red Cross.
I noticed that as well, monacos and here is the proof. That's kind of sweet, Steph and Caro exchanging their jewels..

(both based on Gettyimages)
Old 08-07-2006, 02:50 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
I noticed that as well, monacos and here is the proof. That's kind of sweet, Steph and Caro exchanging their jewels..
Yes, that's really nice. Thanks for finding out and telling us, Monaco70s and Iceflower! I hope there will be a time when those complaints about certain looks will find an end, any of the women looks as good as possible in my eyes.
Old 08-07-2006, 02:55 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

I totally agree with you, Romy

Here are some additions, I especially like the one with Antoinette and Pierre, it's so great that the old lady still attends and does have fun doing so. That's worth admiring!

(ppe, deadline)
Old 08-07-2006, 03:58 AM
Nobility

My two cents:

I thought Charlene looked lovely much better than the last few times we have seen her out.

I think the issue about the shoulders isn't that they are unattractive it just makes her look very broad when compared with Albert IMO I would try to minimise them by dressing correctly. I am sure she has access to stylist who could help. (ie no spaghetti straps)

But obviously it isn't an issue for her.
Old 08-07-2006, 05:38 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower

(both based on Gettyimages)
I wish I could find the picture, but it looks like its from a matching set of earrings and necklace that Grace wore in a cover photo in the 1960s.

That IS sweet, wearing something of Mum's to the Ball she established.

Ann
Old 08-07-2006, 07:12 AM
Majesty

Hello!

CHARLENE IS THE BELLE OF THE BALL AT GLITZY MONACO GALA

The star of the show at the 58th Red Cross Ball in Monte Carlo was undoubtedly Charlene Wittstock, the elegant sports star who has captured the heart of the principality's ruler Prince Albert.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...lenewittstock/

And here is the Hola article and pictures:

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006...aile-cruzroja/
Old 08-07-2006, 09:07 AM
Nobility

I thought Charlene & Stephanie's gowns were absolutely beautiful. I didn't care for Caroline's gown at all. That's just my taste. I tend to like the sleeker more simplistic lines & cuts, not all the ruffles & frou frou. Caroline still looked beautiful--just not the dress. Pierre looked quite handsome as well.
Old 08-07-2006, 09:27 AM
Nobility

Red Cross Ball - August 4th, 2006

Who is the guy in uniform between Charlene & Simon LeBon? Is he security? He shows up in the background of quite a few pictures & always seems to be staring at Charlene. It's kind of creepy
Old 08-07-2006, 11:13 AM
Nobility

In the HOLA! article the caption under the 2nd picture says that the sisters aren't even looking at eachother, "resaltando" (I don't know how to translate that into English it's sort of like emphasizing but not really :sorry: ), the distance that exists between the sisters. I thought that things didn't look too bad between them in the pics, but HOLA! just had to point that out.

Ani
Old 08-07-2006, 11:18 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra65
Red Cross Ball - August 4th, 2006

Who is the guy in uniform between Charlene & Simon LeBon? Is he security? He shows up in the background of quite a few pictures & always seems to be staring at Charlene. It's kind of creepy
That is Col. Fringant. He is responsible for the protocol. So naturally he will watch Charlene and come to her rescue if need be, introduce her to people etc.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

You're welcome Ice & Romy :) Also I noticed Caroline wore the same earrings and necklace from 2000's Red Cross Ball.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:42 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
That is Col. Fringant. He is responsible for the protocol. So naturally he will watch Charlene and come to her rescue if need be, introduce her to people etc.
Thank you so much Paca. I had noticed him at other occasions even when CW wasn't there so I figured he worked for the palace in some capacity. (IMO the way he stares is still creepy).
Old 08-07-2006, 12:00 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra65
Thank you so much Paca. I had noticed him at other occasions even when CW wasn't there so I figured he worked for the palace in some capacity. (IMO the way he stares is still creepy).
You're welcome. I can assure you he is not creepy in real life. He is always around on official occasions where Albert appears, so you are bound to see him in a lot of pictures, just as we saw Col. Lamblin in pictures with Rainier. He also represents Albert on official events, when Albert has other obligations that have priority. So actually in MOnaco he is considered a very important person. With Col. Lamblin it was known that he was Rainiers eyes and ears when he couldn't be personally present and still today people feel honoured by his presence at certain events.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Heir Apparent

more pictures from JC Vinaj & Stephane Gendre

Old 08-07-2006, 12:58 PM
Heir Apparent

also from JC Vinaj & Stephane Gendre

Old 08-07-2006, 01:08 PM
Nobility

I like this one:
http://img34.imagevenue.com/img.php?...ss15_557lo.jpg

Steph is like "God help me, get me outta here SOON!" Hee hee.. thanks for the pics purple.

Ani