Red Cross Ball, Monaco: 2005 - 2019, 2021 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stephanie should be their it is the rose ball she does not attend but she does attend the Red cross Ball .Charlotte I don't know it would be nice but I'm not getting my hopes up,although I also did not expect her to come to the circus festival this year so you never know .

Monaco Red Cross Ball
MONTE CARLO, MONACO - AUGUST 01: (L-R) Princess Caroline of Hanover, Princess Stephanie of Monaco, Prince Ernst of Hanover, Charlene Wittstock and Prince Albert II of Monaco attend the 60th Monte Carlo Red Cross Ball on August 1, 2008 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4* *Charlene* *Charlene2*

*Caroline* *Pic5* *Pic6* *Pic7* *Pic8* *Pic9* *Pic10*

*Pic11* *Caroline2*

Last edited:
Monaco Red Cross Ball
MONTE CARLO, MONACO - AUGUST 01: (L-R) Princess Caroline of Hanover, Princess Stephanie of Monaco, Prince Ernst of Hanover, Charlene Wittstock and Prince Albert II of Monaco attend the 60th Monte Carlo Red Cross Ball on August 1, 2008 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4* *Charlene* *Charlene2*

*Caroline* *Pic5* *Pic6* *Pic7* *Pic8*

I think they all look so lovely! :flowers: Thank you both!
Too few pics of Stephanie so far however...

Looking forward to see more pictures. The Getty Images site is uploading more and more each minute. :)

No Charlotte:cry: Not sure I like Stephanie wearing short/cocktail dress for this occasion but the colour is good. Quite like the shades in Charlene's gown but I'm not keen on the corsage or her hairstyle. Caroline appears to be playing safe, but I'm pleased she's not in black.

i see more photo of charlene than anyone else where is stephanie,char,only one photo of caro,where are photo of the guests, anyway i see albert is wearing the same white suits he alway wear at all ball party maybe it is time for his to change.:eek:

I love everyone's outfits!! COLOR, COLOR, COLOR!!! Yeah, none of the women are wearing black and/or white!!! They all look beautiful!!

Prince Albert II of Monaco and former South African athlete Charlene Wittstock (L) and princess Stephanie of Monaco (R) arrive to attend the yearly Red Cross Gala, on August 1, 2008 in Monaco, southeastern France. Created in 1948, the Gala is an annual fundraiser held in Monaco by its Princely Family during the summer. AFP PHOTO VALERY HACHE

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4*

*Group Photo* *Group Photo2* *Group Photo3* *Group Photo4*

I like Stephanie's short dress she has the legs for it .Love the color all the women are wearing

Last edited by a moderator:
Purple is so Caroline's color! She looks absolutely exquisite!! I love Stephanie short dress, very cute for summer. And Charlene...BRAVO! She looks every inch the future princess tonight! The hair, makeup and the dress look perfect!

Monaco Red Cross Ball
MONTE CARLO, MONACO - AUGUST 01: (L-R) Princess Caroline of Hanover, Prince Ernst of Hanover, Charlene Wittstock, Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Stephanie of Monaco attend the 60th Monte Carlo Red Cross Ball on August 1, 2008 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4* *Pic5*

Who is the young lady in green in pic 2 ?- I think thiswould be another lovely gown to admire if we could see the total effect

I believe it is Melanie in the green dress-Elisabeth's daughter

Thanks for the pics! Caroline and Stephanie look stunning, nice to see some color! Stephanie appears to be wearing her sun necklace that she wore a lot in the late 90s. It's sad the Casiraghis nor Princess Antoinette are not there tonight. I can see Melanie and her brother in the back of the group pics. Maybe Stephanie wore a short dress since she wanted to dance at the concert.

Yes it is Melanie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it is Melanie in the green dress-Elisabeth's daughter
Yes thank you I can see the family resemblance. It is a shame Princess Antoinette isn't present- I hope she hasn't decided to withdraw from the ball for good How old is she now?

Princess Antoinette will be 88 in December so it's no shame at
all not to attend such events any longer.

Me too, I think the ladies look great in her colourful dresses,
nice to see that Charlene's and Caroline's dresses match :)
I'm looking forward to see tons of more pics :)

I like how Charlene looks tonight, her dress is kind of Marylin Monroe style, it looks similar to the dress Charlotte wore at the enthronement, except longer. Charlene is seated next to Albert this time.

Is it me or I'm just see thing. Are they trying to make it about Charlene? all the women look beauiful and the men look charming. One thing I don't like the flower around Charlene neck it too big the fisrt thing they going to know is the flower not the dress.

Monaco Red Cross Ball
MONTE CARLO, MONACO - AUGUST 01: Princess Stephanie of Monaco, Prince Albert II of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock attend the 60th Monte Carlo Red Cross Ball Dinner on August 1, 2008 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. (Photo by Pool/Getty Images)

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4* *Pic5* *Pic6*

I am curious why nobody gave flowers to Ms. Wittstock? Perhaps ...it is the matter of the protocol and etiquette... However, it seems a bit awkward to me that Prince Albert's sisters have been presented with, what I call, obligatory bouquets, whereas Ms. Wittstock has not got anything.
The dresses and colours are gorgeous. My personal favourite is Princess Stephanie's red simple dress with a skirt embellished by splashing what looks like painted flowers.

Is it me or I'm just see thing. Are they trying to make it about Charlene? all the women look beauiful and the men look charming. One thing I don't like the flower around Charlene neck it too big the fisrt thing they going to know is the flower not the dress.
you are right it seems the media have give her the crown because i have not see that much photo of anyone expect cw,getty images have more photo of her than any celebrity or royal guest,and cw is enjoying being central of the attention. :eek:

I know I wanna see more pictures of Caroline...NOW!

I am curious why nobody gave flowers to Ms. Wittstock? Perhaps ...it is the matter of the protocol and etiquette... However, it seems a bit awkward to me that Prince Albert's sisters have been presented with, what I call, obligatory bouquets, whereas Ms. Wittstock has not got anything.
The dresses and colours are gorgeous. My personal favourite is Princess Stephanie's red simple dress ...
she does not get flowers untill she get the ring and wearing the crown, untill then she is just his girlfriend.:ermm:

In the end we'll surely have as much pics of the princesses as
of Charlene. At the moment the agencies get all those very
"fresh" pics nearly like in a live broadcast, so the alleged "most
important" pics come in first...;)

5 more pics same source as above

*1* *2* *3* *4*

Glistening Seas

:) Looks like PA and Ernest are as always handsome. Stephanie and Caroline do look Mah-velous however, Stephanie's dress is the show stealer for tonight! :innocent::unicorn:

Back
Top Bottom