Princess Stephanie Current Events 6 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay ... great, tbhrc....thank you very much ;):)

You're welcome ;)

And a few more from Bruno Press

nwwohz.jpg
nwwoih.jpg
nwwoit.jpg
nwwoja.jpg
nwwojr.jpg

tbhrc said:
Somemore from Picture Desk

nwwmc3.jpg

You can find lot more at the Picture Desk Site

Girl in blue swimsuit..Camille?

Some more of the holiday bunch ....

(Sipa)

Attachments

• 00523632_000003.bro.jpg
    00523632_000003.bro.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 176
  • 00523632_000005.bro.jpg
    00523632_000005.bro.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 192
  • 00523639_000001.bro.jpg
    00523639_000001.bro.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 202
  • 00523639_000002.bro.jpg
    00523639_000002.bro.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 194
  • 00523639_000003.bro.jpg
    00523639_000003.bro.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 172
  • 00523639_000005.bro.jpg
    00523639_000005.bro.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 173
  • 00523639_000006.bro.jpg
    00523639_000006.bro.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 176
  • 00523639_000008.bro.jpg
    00523639_000008.bro.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 194
  • 00523639_000013.bro.jpg
    00523639_000013.bro.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 157
Ianna said:
Girl in blue swimsuit..Camille?

Camille has blond hair I dont think thats her she may not be their.

RADKER18 said:
Camille has blond hair I dont think thats her she may not be their.

She might be on vacation with her daddy ...:)

michelle said:
She might be on vacation with her daddy ...:)

That photo I pointed out was only that had girl of Camille's age, so I gave very slim chance that could be her. I agree that she's probably with her daddy. I remember from Daniel's interview when he said when spending time with his children, or going somewhere with them, he doesn't take Camille. He explained that Camille has her daddy whom she loves very much and that it's normal that she is with him in that time, or maybe with Stephanie.

Last edited:
Stanwix said:
Is it school vacation week in Monaco?

Yup ... Febuary skiing holidays ;):p These weeks are really meant for skiing...but sure ..you're free to do what you like :)

No matter what people may say about Princess Stephanie, I think it's obvious what a good person she is when you see the closeness maintained with Daniel. She doesn't appear to be a judgemental, bitter person. If a child's parents can't be together, it seems this is the next best thing, to have a good relationship and be able to still have time together as a family.

lea said:
No matter what people may say about Princess Stephanie, I think it's obvious what a good person she is when you see the closeness maintained with Daniel. She doesn't appear to be a judgemental, bitter person. If a child's parents can't be together, it seems this is the next best thing, to have a good relationship and be able to still have time together as a family.

I completely agree :)

02/17/2006. Princess Stephanie of Monaco, her former husband Daniel Ducruet and her childrens, Louis, Pauline and Camille, on holidays. Daniel Ducruet is the father of Louis and Pauline.

from newscom

Attachments

• gamma325519.jpg
    gamma325519.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 487
  • gamma325521.jpg
    gamma325521.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 430
  • gamma325526.jpg
    gamma325526.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 311
  • gamma325530.jpg
    gamma325530.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 323
  • gamma325534.jpg
    gamma325534.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 315
  • gamma325538.jpg
    gamma325538.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 338
who is the father of camille

sm1939 said:

Her father is Jean-Raymond Gottlieb.

Steph and Daniel wakeboarding:

nyel8o.jpg
nyelgn.jpg

(picturedesk)

I agree . . .

that it shows what type of person Princess Stephanie is since she still smartly (for the childrens' sake and her piece of mind I'm sure) maintains a friendly relationship with her ex after being publicly humiliated.

sm1939 said:

Well, no one knows that, do they? :confused: Stephanie never told who is Camille's father.

And I am so full of admiration that Stephanie tries to make the family as full as it's possible for her kids, she's a great woman and mother.

Thanks to you all that posted those holiday pics! It's so great to see them together!

As I was already about to predict: German tabloid ' Die Aktuelle' sees Steph and Daniel together again ... because they spend Valentines Day together on the 'island of lovers' as they call Mauritius ;):p:rolleyes: ...

Article

Thanks a lot , Radker :)

Here are a few more pix:

nzqfsy.jpg

nzqg3m.jpg
nzqgcj.jpg

nzqgkk.jpg

nzqgqr.jpg

nzqgx4.jpg

(DA, DN)

Here's the cover of 'Die Aktuelle' and one more pic:

o02uf9.jpg

o02wcn.jpg

(DA)

sebastian said:
As I was already about to predict: German tabloid ' Die Aktuelle' sees Steph and Daniel together again ... because they spend Valentines Day together on the 'island of lovers' as they call Mauritius ;):p:rolleyes: ...
Same for me Sebastian. I knew it even before I entered the newspaper-shop :p I think we both could write for that tabloid, we always know best what story they want to make out of an incident...:rolleyes:

Does anybody know how Stephanie stays in such Amazing shape? Alos does she really wach what she eats and is very strict with her diet?

Stephanie looks like she's well over 50 years old. Obviously baking in the sun and chain smoking hasn't had a positive affect on her. Personally, I think she's painful to look at and I hardly think she is the new first lady of Monaco as some have suggested. She has a right to live her life as she pleases but she shouldn't be allowed to wipe away 20 years of hard work that Princess Caroline has done for Monaco while PS romped around the world with her newest boyfriend. And Daniel Ducruet, all I can say is I hope this is just two divorced parents taking their kids on vacation.

Last edited:
Laviollette said:
Stephanie looks like she's well over 50 years old. Obviously baking in the sun and chain smoking hasn't had a positive affect on her. Personally, I think she's painful to look at and I hardly think she is the new first lady of Monaco as some have suggested. She has a right to live her life as she pleases but she shouldn't be allowed to wipe away 20 years of hard work that Princess Caroline has done for Monaco while PS romped around the world with her newest boyfriend. And Daniel Ducruet, all I can say is I hope this is just two divorced parents taking their kids on vacation.
1st. She doesn't wipe away anything done by Caroline. They work hand in hand for the future of their little country...that's what they were taught to do and they had the great example of their parents. Stephanie has always been working as well...it's just that some don't want to see it because those 'scandal stories' seem to be much more interesting.

2nd. I'm tired of this talk : 'Stephanie looks as if she's over 50' ...if you can give your opinion I will give mine now ... this is not supposed to be offending anybody or any type of culture : If it is a rule or normal in the States to do everything possible, even artificial stuff to stay young in appearance then this is fine for you people ....
...Stephanie is getting older, like anyone of us. If you would see her close up, live in front of you for a minute and Caroline as well you'd see that none looks older than the other. They both look like people, they have mistakes ( yes even Grace Kelly's girls are not perfect) ...but they look like real women, not like artificial Barbies.
Stephanie's skin gets very dark with the sun and I guess she hardly can do anything about it. Some might believe she's doing nothing but sunbathing ... that's not true...she's doing it when she finds some time....but even if she doesn't she's outsde in the sun anyway and she can't do anything more than using sunblocker ( as she does, just look at the pics above).
She mokes, that's true ... but heavens, so we really want to restart that discussion about smoking again? We all know that different cultural backgrounds gives us differnt opinions about this issue and especially different degrees of when seeing the red warning lights appear when someone smokes...Smoking might not make Stephanie or Caroline more pretty but where does it damage their looks?
Saying Stephanie's painful to look at is something very harsh to say ... I wonder how you'd feel is someone talks his way about you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom