Princess Grace Awards 2006,2007,2009 - 2019, 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ I know. It's totally cute. She looks like she's thinking: "He's mine. You can't have him. Mine I tell you."

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking the same thing, I had the same sentence; With all these actresses around them. don't touch .
I think it is the first time we are watching her doing this , usually we are seeing princesses Victoria, Maxima, Mathilde doing it. I think she is more at ease now

There is a photo of prince albert and princess charlene given by the palace

Link

I hope the link works

I wonder if Julie Andrews knew PG. Surely she did. Aren't they about the same age.

Last edited:
Lovely photo's,I had forgotten that the Princess Grace Awards Gala were on!

Lovely photo's,I had forgotten that the Princess Grace Awards Gala were on!

Aren't they just gorgeous. ? !! For the first time ever I was aware of the date of the Awards as it was one of the main reasons that Albert & Charlene weren't able to get to the wedding of Guillaume & Stephanie.

Wow!! Princess Charlene looked just stunning at this event...can hardly believe this is a girl who used to spend her waking life in a swimsuit and tracksuit..!

A simply wonderful event and Princess Charlene looked absolutely exquisite. I do love her earrings which perfectly compliment her classic and very elegant look. No wonder Prince Albert is beaming with her beside him.

I didn't care for Charlene's evening dress IMO it didn't do anything for her. White generally adds pounds to a person but she looks like she has lost weight. I did like the red dress she wore for the luncheon. She needs to wear more color like the red.

I really love these photos, thanks for sharing! :flowers:

And they both look so lovely, Albert debonaire in his dashing tuxedo, and Charlene gorgeous as always in her lovely gowns. Btw, she honestly looks like a little girl in the red gown with hardly any makeup at all. Very sweet. :)

:previous:

That's great to hear and see! Thanks for sharing, LadyMacAlpine! On the one hand it would have been a nice chance for a lovely photo together, on the other hand I like the fact that they did not put the matter on display, she had been invited and they surely met, but kept is at a private matter - that's understatement.

Here are two more galleries:

** pp: Princesse Charlene : Eblouissante avec Albert aux 30e Princess Grace Awards **

** parismatch.com: Charlène et Albert aux Princess Grace Awards **

** hola: Charlene de Mónaco homenajea 'a su manera' a la princesa Grace en Nueva York **

Last edited:
I came across a photo today of Jazmin attending the PGA this year. To bad they didn't get a photo of her with her father and Charlene. Patrickmcmullian.com

ETA: I blew the first photo up just a little. This is one of Jazmin with Chris Levine Albert's cousin.

That is wonderful. Many thanks for the picture. :flowers:

The fact that it was all low key makes it even lovelier, for me.
"Less is more" and all that.

:previous:

That's great to hear and see! Thanks for sharing, LadyMacAlpine! On the one hand it would have been a nice chance for a lovely photo together, on the other hand I like the fact that they did not put the matter on display, she had been invited and they surely met, but kept is at a private matter - that's understatement.

Here are two more galleries:

** pp: Princesse Charlene : Eblouissante avec Albert aux 30e Princess Grace Awards **

** parismatch.com: Charlène et Albert aux Princess Grace Awards **

** hola: Charlene de Mónaco homenajea 'a su manera' a la princesa Grace en Nueva York **

Guess we can forget about not putting the matter on display. Looks like it wasn't all that private after all ;).

A photo of Jazmin with her father and Charlene at the PGA on October 22, 2012 appears in this week's Hello! Magazine

Guess we can forget about not putting the matter on display. Looks like it wasn't all that private after all ;).

Praised too soon :D But as I also said "on the one hand it would have been a nice chance for a lovely photo together" and so it is :).

Back
Top Bottom