Princess Grace Awards 2006,2007,2009 - 2019, 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
P Charlene looking lovely at this prestigious occasion. She seems much more relaxed and confident lately. The fact that she was sent to represent the family by herself must be an indication of their acceptance of her into the family as well as their belief in her ability to pull it off.

Hope we get to see a video of her speech soon.

Cary Grant's daughter, Jennifer, was there. I'm surprised Stephanie didn't go.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: I don't think she will attend... She hasn't gone abroad so far and she will be about seven months pregnant in October....

Not ruled out anyway IMO

I'm guessing Princess Caroline or Charlotte will take Charlene's place this year.

Yeah maybe Caroline or Albert will travel alone... Charlotte is very unlikely IMO

The reason I thought Charlotte might go is because there will be new riding competitions in New York and LA within a couple weeks of the gala.

Just saw that Charlotte and family got into LA yesterday and it looked like they had a pet carrier with them. I don't think they would drag the dogs that far unless they were going to be there awhile. Maybe Gad is making a film there.

Last edited:
She was around 4 months pregnant when it was announced that she would attend the awards so I suspect that she will attend. Her name must have been announced on doctors advice and the 6-7 month mark is considered to be a safe time to fly for most women.

I still am not sure she will go... she has been doing very little so far... she had to fly to japan earlier for the wedding exhibition but then the trip was cancelled

The reason I thought Charlotte might go is because there will be new riding competitions in New York and LA within a couple weeks of the gala.

Just saw that Charlotte and family got into LA yesterday and it looked like they had a pet carrier with them. I don't think they would drag the dogs that far unless they were going to be there awhile. Maybe Gad is making a film there.

Gad has shows in Nantes and France from 16th-19th September and in October.
https://www.facebook.com/GadElmaleh...0.1408593506./738161142913279/?type=3&theater

(...)

Princess Grace Foundation-USA Announces 2014 Awards Winners In Theater, Dance & Film - MarketWatch

The announcce of the Princess Grace fondation which is dated on august 15th, says still that the Princess Grace gala will be held with the presence of SAS the prince and princess of Monaco.

If Charlene cannot travel, the announce would have said prince Albert, SAR princess caroline and the princely family as that was announced when Caroline attended with her former husband the gala.

Charlene cancelled a lot of her duties because it was during her first months of her pregnancy and there were a lot of risks during these months , she was also tired and Prince Albert said they will take cautions. She seems to be healthier as Prince Albert said in his last interview.

Princess Madeleine did a lot of travels between New York and Stockholm untill the last term of her pregnancy.

I think if Charlene could not be present to this gala, Albert will be alone, Charlene was alone last year.

Prince Albert and Princess charlene will present prince Rainier awards to Dick Van Dycke at the princess Grace Gala on october 8th 2014 at Los Angeles

Princess Charlene and Prince Albert of Monaco To Present Prince Rainier III Award to Dick Van Dyke : The Eye : Fashion & Style

The announce of the princess Grace gala has changed, there are now the persons who will receive the awards but the presence of Albert and Charlene are still announced

2014 Princess Grace Awards Gala | Princess Grace Foundation-USA

I think thatThe presence of Charlene will depend how she will be at that times

I like these photos

in 2 weeks her belly has grown a lot

She looks gorgeous! Now i can see she is having 2 babies!

I really love the photo of HSH Prince Albert with the Hollywood baby t-shirt! Princess Charlene looks radiant and blooming in the late stages of her pregnancy.

I love Charlene's dress. As has been mentioned her pregnancy is very obvious now. :flowers:

Yes, her pregnancy is showing now. I hope she does well.
The colour and style of the dress do nothing for her. I think the dress would only look good on someone with a darker complexion. :flowers:

If only she smiled some more!

Not much to comment on Albert's outfit, but that's the way it usually goes with men! :)

Princess Grace Awards 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014..

The couple look really happy and "together" at this event. Maybe some relief that their big secret is now out there. I bet they must be so excited! Happy that P Charlene felt well enough to attend, it's nice to see her happy as the pics from "zimbio" and "Paris Match" suggest.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Last edited:
Funny photo

Belga Image - Editorial

We cannot say whith this photo "where is her belly?

Belga Image - Editorial

In the gallery of photos of Purepeople , there is also the family of princess Grace Chris Levine and his family, Photo n 19. Lovely family.

La famille Levine le 8 octobre 2014 lors de la cérémonie des 30e Princess Grace Awards, gala annuel ...

A french site with a lot of big photos

DINER DE GALA " PRINCESSE GRACE AWARDS " LE PRINCE ALBERT ET LA PRINCESSE CHARLÈNE DE MONACO " - PRINCESS MONARCHY

The white evening gown with diamond drop earrings is sheer perfection. I think it's my favorite maternity evening gown of Charlene's so far...she always wears white so well!

Back
Top Bottom