Princess Grace Awards 2006,2007,2009 - 2019, 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I honestly don't think he realizes he's doing it because its not the first time or first woman.

I agree. It didn't look like he was really trying to do that on purpose, imo.:ermm:

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt this time.:flowers:

I agree. It didn't look like he was really trying to do that on purpose, imo.:ermm:

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt this time.:flowers:
Good to hear it we all need that once in a while. Besides he won't know if the female doesn't tell him remove your hand or move it up its her fault as to how it looks in public.

I will not give the benefit of the doubt this time or next.
The lady whose bottom he is pinching is in full capacity to throttle him nicely by turning around and pinching his bottom in full public view and making him feel this sexist gesture is highly inappropriate except in the boudoir or on candid honeymoon shots.
Why is it that we never saw Prince Rainier pinch anyone's bottom pray tell?

^ Pinching? There wasn't any pinching, only a carress. You're making Albert out to be this completely sexist pig that just reached out and grabbed a handful Charlene's butt with a lecherous grin on his face. Good lord, he had the most vacant look on his face and she didn't seem to care in the slightest (did she even register it?). While it's horrible that it was caught on camera, it's not that big of a deal.

We'll, we did see Rainier and Grace kissing in pictures, but they weren't meant to be shown. They didn't know they were being watched. It looks as if Albert wasn't even paying attention and a cameramen happened into an incredibly lucky shot.

Actually, I posted the link to perhaps show that Caroline did not give Charlene the cold shoulder as it seemingly appears when they all took the group picture. What I meant to point out was that the first video shows Caroline seemingly attempting to distant herself from CW; the second video shows that Caroline greeted CW. That's all.

I apologize for whatever confusion my posting of the video caused.

It doesn't matter whether it was pinching or patting or caressing. It's crass and totally inappropriate for someone in his position. He is a head of state. It has been reported that this is not the first girl he has done this too. Someone in Albert's position knows full well what they are doing he just didn't think that he'd get caught and now he has. I hope he's learned his lesson and leaves these "caresses" to private moments.

Also to the poster who commented on private moments I should add, there is a big difference between being in public and doing it and having a razzi photograph you in a private moment. If the latter were the case, he would be excused and the razzi should be the one at the receiving end of the comments. For someone in the public eye, once they step out of the confines of their private home, they are in the public domain and a certain decorum is expected of a head of state. JMO

Caroline's dress ir marvellous, Charlene's dress-not (for me at least). Caroline's taste and elegance is superb, Charlene must learn a lot yet

It doesn't matter whether it was pinching or patting or caressing. It's crass and totally inappropriate for someone in his position. He is a head of state. It has been reported that this is not the first girl he has done this too. Someone in Albert's position knows full well what they are doing he just didn't think that he'd get caught and now he has. I hope he's learned his lesson and leaves these "caresses" to private moments.

Also to the poster who commented on private moments I should add, there is a big difference between being in public and doing it and having a razzi photograph you in a private moment. If the latter were the case, he would be excused and the razzi should be the one at the receiving end of the comments. For someone in the public eye, once they step out of the confines of their private home, they are in the public domain and a certain decorum is expected of a head of state. JMO

It isn't the first time....

"
Princely hands on the buttocks of Kylie Minogue
Difficult to remain insensitive with the figure of Kylie Minogue. Even prince Albert of Monaco could not resist emulously of him "to touch" the buttocks. The interview proceeded in margin of World Music Awards this weekend in Monaco. The prince, who charmed to meet the Australian singer tenderly intertwined, letting his two hands trott on the part more charnue of the small blonde. "I was embarrassed a little by the situation, especially which it continued to speak to me as if nothing had occurred" Kylie with a journalist of Sun declared. A true pro this Albert! 08/03/2002
"

Talk about decorum with these two, if it had been a papprazzi shot we may have seen Albert as the one with the receiving (back) end rather than Charlene...:angel:

Last edited:
I clearly have to watch the video again because I missed the hand on CW's butt.

As for the dresses, I thought Caroline looked amazing. She looked fresh and young. They are times when she doesn't but more than not she usually has it right.

As for Charlene, I thought she looked okay. IMO her dress wasn't as terrible as many others have thought, but of course we all have different tastes. I did think that the scarf that was around her neck when they walked the red carpet was horrible. :bang: I'm glad that she lost it when she was inside for the Gala.

Just to settle a year old debate, I found some pictures of Charlene at the 2006 PGA.

Here’s a picture of a very lovely and elegant lady and Tatiana is standing in the background.

And here’s a picture of Charlene & Albert with Andrea in the background. here's a full gallery of the 2006 PGA. You can also click on the 2007 and 2005 galleries also.

Last edited by a moderator:
If she was there, why was she hidden? She was at his side so prominently all year and even worse this year. Whence this sudden discretion? If it had been this year's PGA, I'd have understood: the 25th commemoration of Grace's death should have been all about Grace, not about Albert's latest fling. What was so special about last year?

MyAdia, thanks very much for posting! :flowers::flowers:

Charlene was there with Prince Albert as his date at the 2006 Princess Grace Awards last night. Nephew Andreas and his girlfriend were there too. Also, Albert's cousin, Chris Le Vine, was there too.

Just to settle a year old debate, I found some pictures of Charlene at the 2006 PGA.

Here’s a picture of a very lovely and elegant lady and Tatiana is standing in the background.

And here’s a picture of Charlene & Albert with Andrea in the background. here's a full gallery of the 2006 PGA. You can also click on the 2007 and 2005 galleries also.
Thank you MyAdia for supporting her claim and the debate with these photo's.

Last edited:
Princess Grace Awards October 21

After NY's Princess Grace Awards, The Icon Is Honored Locally
Posted by Tommy Garrett on Oct 17, 2009 - 4:01:58 PM

BEVERLY HILLS/MANHATTAN —On Wednesday, October 21, the Princess Grace Foundation–USA will host the Princess Grace Awards Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York City and present awards to emerging artists in theater, dance and film, as well as two Princess Grace Statue awards to Brian Kulick and Gillian Murphy, artists who have previously won awards and have shown achievement and growth in their respective fields. Each year, the Princess Grace Foundation-USA proudly awards these grants at its annual awards gala to support its mission of providing crucial support to emerging artists in America. Tony® and Emmy award nominated actress Martha Plimpton will present the Theater Awards. Entertainment for the evening will include a performance of diverse dance styles by past Princess Grace award winners created especially for the gala with dancing after dinner to DJ Clockwork. Chairs for the gala are Tommy Hilfiger and Dee Hilfiger. The awards gala presenting sponsor is Hermès and the Crown sponsors are American Airlines, Mrs. Lily Safra and Noelle and Dick Wolf. The gala will take place in the presence of HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco.

Canyon News - After NY's Princess Grace Awards, The Icon Is Honored Locally

Iceflower and Lakshmi, your photo collection of Princess Grace Awards are simply fabulous!:previous:
PA looks wonderful, i like Charlene's haido, she looks elegant!:flowers:

So, once again, no P. Caroline in sight...

I tried to add photo's Belga with my post last night except I had a server problem. Thank you to those who were successful.

Oh! I wish Princess Caroline were there with her children! It Princess Grace Awards! we only have Albert and his ... girlfriend? official companion? in this.
Anyway, they look elegant. Charlene's hairdo is nice, but maybe she has a little too much neckline?

Oh! I wish Princess Caroline were there with her children! It Princess Grace Awards! we only have Albert and his ... girlfriend? official companion? in this.
Anyway, they look elegant. Charlene's hairdo is nice, but maybe she has a little too much neckline?

I think more of the family should be present for this occassion

I think more of the family should be present for this occassion
Perhaps that is true . Caro was also absent from the Ball . But Pa has not had a choice where he has chosen exactly who to bring along. This sends a message that Miss Witstock despite and in spite of her detractors is there to stay .
Caro and Steph have attended enough and now maybe the time of choice.
My best wishes are with both Pa and Cw. May they always appear as happy as they did at these awards.

Perhaps that is true . Caro was also absent from the Ball . But Pa has not had a choice where he has chosen exactly who to bring along. This sends a message that Miss Witstock despite and in spite of her detractors is there to stay .
Caro and Steph have attended enough and now maybe the time of choice.
My best wishes are with both Pa and Cw. May they always appear as happy as they did at these awards.

I have to admit- CW looks great!

Back
Top Bottom