The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-23-2012, 02:14 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Here are some more pics and articles about this year's awards gala:

** lehtikuva.fi gallery: Princess Grace -gaala New Yorkissa **

** examiner.com: HRH Charlene and Albert present Princess Grace Awards 30th Anniversary Gala **

** dailymail: Golden girl! Geena Davis, 56, ditches casual skirt and shirt to channel Grace Kelly in shimmering dress **

Old 10-23-2012, 03:32 AM
Royal Highness

The pre lunch photos

DOM PERIGNON Lunch Honoring His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco, Her Serene Highness Princess Charlene of Monaco and the Princess Grace Foundation at Daniel, NYC

Old 10-23-2012, 04:32 AM
Super Moderator

Great finding! Thanks a lot for posting, melina premiere! The pics of the lunch are always less spread than the awards ceremony pics!

** hellomagazine: Echoes of Albert's mum as stunning Charlene lights up Princess Grace awards **

** facebook: 30th Anniversary Princess Grace Awards ** pgfusa.org official website **

** public.fr: Photos : Charlene et Albert de Monaco : distingués, ils jouent les hôtes de marque à New York ! **
Old 10-23-2012, 05:30 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Lovely photo's,I had forgotten that the Princess Grace Awards Gala were on!
Old 10-23-2012, 07:23 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Lovely photo's,I had forgotten that the Princess Grace Awards Gala were on!
Aren't they just gorgeous. ? !! For the first time ever I was aware of the date of the Awards as it was one of the main reasons that Albert & Charlene weren't able to get to the wedding of Guillaume & Stephanie.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:27 AM
Aristocracy

Wow!! Princess Charlene looked just stunning at this event...can hardly believe this is a girl who used to spend her waking life in a swimsuit and tracksuit..!
Old 10-23-2012, 08:06 AM
Courtier

A simply wonderful event and Princess Charlene looked absolutely exquisite. I do love her earrings which perfectly compliment her classic and very elegant look. No wonder Prince Albert is beaming with her beside him.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

I didn't care for Charlene's evening dress IMO it didn't do anything for her. White generally adds pounds to a person but she looks like she has lost weight. I did like the red dress she wore for the luncheon. She needs to wear more color like the red.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:56 PM
Royal Highness

An article about the pga gala

Prince Albert, Princess Charlene Have Date Night in Manhattan : People.com
Old 10-23-2012, 01:18 PM
Courtier

I really love these photos, thanks for sharing!

And they both look so lovely, Albert debonaire in his dashing tuxedo, and Charlene gorgeous as always in her lovely gowns. Btw, she honestly looks like a little girl in the red gown with hardly any makeup at all. Very sweet.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

I came across a photo today of Jazmin attending the PGA this year. To bad they didn't get a photo of her with her father and Charlene. Patrickmcmullian.com

ETA: I blew the first photo up just a little. This is one of Jazmin with Chris Levine Albert's cousin.
Old 10-24-2012, 02:34 AM
Super Moderator

That's great to hear and see! Thanks for sharing, LadyMacAlpine! On the one hand it would have been a nice chance for a lovely photo together, on the other hand I like the fact that they did not put the matter on display, she had been invited and they surely met, but kept is at a private matter - that's understatement.

Here are two more galleries:

** pp: Princesse Charlene : Eblouissante avec Albert aux 30e Princess Grace Awards **

** parismatch.com: Charlène et Albert aux Princess Grace Awards **

** hola: Charlene de Mónaco homenajea 'a su manera' a la princesa Grace en Nueva York **
Old 10-24-2012, 03:02 AM
Royal Highness

there is this article about Albert and Charlene

Princess Charlene of Monaco: The Princess Grace Foundation Inspired My Own Swim Charity | Vanity Fair
Old 10-24-2012, 09:14 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
I came across a photo today of Jazmin attending the PGA this year. To bad they didn't get a photo of her with her father and Charlene. Patrickmcmullian.com

ETA: I blew the first photo up just a little. This is one of Jazmin with Chris Levine Albert's cousin.
That is wonderful. Many thanks for the picture.

The fact that it was all low key makes it even lovelier, for me.
"Less is more" and all that.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:27 PM
Royal Highness

A video about the arriving of the couple at the gala

Prince Albert II Of Monaco And Princess Charlene Arrive At Event Honouring Grace Kelly Charity | Prince Albert II of Monaco Video | Contactmusic.com
Old 10-30-2012, 11:53 PM

Quote:

A photo of Jazmin with her father and Charlene at the PGA on October 22, 2012 appears in this week's Hello! Magazine
Old 10-31-2012, 12:12 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

That's great to hear and see! Thanks for sharing, LadyMacAlpine! On the one hand it would have been a nice chance for a lovely photo together, on the other hand I like the fact that they did not put the matter on display, she had been invited and they surely met, but kept is at a private matter - that's understatement.

Here are two more galleries:

** pp: Princesse Charlene : Eblouissante avec Albert aux 30e Princess Grace Awards **

** parismatch.com: Charlène et Albert aux Princess Grace Awards **

** hola: Charlene de Mónaco homenajea 'a su manera' a la princesa Grace en Nueva York **
Guess we can forget about not putting the matter on display. Looks like it wasn't all that private after all .

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalwatchernow View Post
A photo of Jazmin with her father and Charlene at the PGA on October 22, 2012 appears in this week's Hello! Magazine
Old 10-31-2012, 02:52 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella5x View Post
Guess we can forget about not putting the matter on display. Looks like it wasn't all that private after all .

Praised too soon But as I also said "on the one hand it would have been a nice chance for a lovely photo together" and so it is .
Old 10-31-2012, 08:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalwatchernow View Post
You beat me to it thanks. You can tell in this picture how much she looks like her mother.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:40 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Praised too soon But as I also said "on the one hand it would have been a nice chance for a lovely photo together" and so it is .
That's true

Quote:
You beat me to it thanks. You can tell in this picture how much she looks like her mother.
I agree, she looks exactly like her mother. Mirror image.