Princess Grace Awards 2006,2007,2009 - 2019, 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The couple will be present at the Princess Grace Awards on Monday in NYC and then off to Philadelphia on Tuesday to discuss plans for the recently purchased childhood home of P Grace

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Once again, Princess Charlene was wonderful last evening at Princess Grace Awards Gala. She wore a very beautiful dress.

I think it is the right place to publish it

The palace published some photos of the board of directores of Princess Grace Foundation, the lunch for the donators of the Princess grace foundation , the visit of P Charlene to the Cartier shop , Cartier has always supported the Princess grace Foundation and the Awards gala

https://www.facebook.com/286449344700945/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1374719919207210

I like the shirt of P Charlene

I think it is the right place to publish it

The palace published some photos of the board of directores of Princess Grace Foundation, the lunch for the donators of the Princess grace foundation , the visit of P Charlene to the Cartier shop , Cartier has always supported the Princess grace Foundation and the Awards gala

https://www.facebook.com/286449344700945/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1374719919207210

I like the shirt of P Charlene

love the skirt, but that shirt? yikes. Tacky and inappropriate, imo.

Why is it tacky and inappropriate? She is not nacked, we don't see her breast and it is very well for this event. The top is beautiful and she is stunning
Glad to see that she is part of the board of directors of the Princess Grace foundation

Why is it tacky and inappropriate? She is not nacked, we don't see her breast and it is very well for this event. The top is beautiful and she is stunning
Glad to see that she is part of the board of directors of the Princess Grace foundation

spaghetti straps (covered in rhinestones) with off the shoulder, not to mention the cotton fabric, is incredibly tacky for someone in a Cartier store (and at a lunch for board of directors of a foundation). And the off the shoulder does not work for this type of event, hence being inappropriate. The shirt is better off at a different sort of event, not visiting Cartier or this particular lunch.

And it does not go with the skirt at all.

My god , she was not in a cathedrale, we can see her shoulders, she was not nacked , we don't see her breast, this shirt was very beautiful and it goes with the skirt
You are cutting the ' hair in 100 cuts' your explains are not good at my advice;
I think that there are still persons who are not happy to see Charlene as princess and are searching the small little beast and they could not understand that she has a big role in this board.
Charlene was stunning and very well dressed .

^^^ No, P Charlene could never look "tacky". The occasion was a luncheon, not a formal evening event. She looked elegant and beautiful as always.

My god , she was not in a cathedrale, we can see her shoulders, she was not nacked , we don't see her breast, this shirt was very beautiful and it goes with the skirt
You are cutting the ' hair in 100 cuts' your explains are not good at my advice;
I think that there are still persons who are not happy to see Charlene as princess and are searching the small little beast and they could not understand that she has a big role in this board.
Charlene was stunning and very well dressed .

Do me a favor and don't put words in my mouth. I happen to adore Charlene and am incredibly proud of how far she's come as a Princess. I just don't like this stupid shirt. I'm not calling her vulgar or saying she's naked or anything else, so just stop it. I think the shirt is tacky and I think it's inappropriate for the events. End of.

My reasoning are my own, just likes yours are yours. I am entitled to my opinions, no matter how wrong you think they are. You are free to disagree, but do not put words in my mouth and assume anything other than what I say.

I don't like the shirt. that's it.

It is your opinion, my opinion is not like yours and we are agree to desagree

But Spaghetti are not tacky, I love to eat them too much

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems she did indeed wear a jacket at first - see the pic where she receives the bouquet from the young man. It is interesting that almost all the comments on Facebook are favourable and admiring of her style, whereas on this forum some dislike her top. Everyone has an own opinion. Personally, I like her style and this particular outfit. She is not afraid to try something different and break out of the mould, and I admire that.

It is also nice to see her on the Board of the PGF. I think she has a genuine admiration for P Grace, a pity she never got to meet her mother-in-law.

:previous: Very sweet!?

Charlene's natural affinity for children is something that cannot be faked.

Charlene looked incredible, simply amazing!

Nice to see the couple together again at a function. And yes, P Charlene looked stunning. That is a lovely colour on her, and the fit...wow! I wonder if she is leaving for Monaco straight away or staying on with P Albert in the US.

:previous: I get the feeling that every minute Charlene spends away from her babies is torture for her. I imagine that she will return immediately to Monaco and not linger here in the US longer than she is needed!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom