Princess Grace Awards 2006,2007,2009 - 2019, 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Trustworthy, what to you know about Albert schedule on PGA night that we don't know? Ok he did not give interview on Larry King show. But how do you know Albert left gala immediately? Were you there? And what do you mean that Albert left immediately, was he 5 or ten minutes only? You must also know his schedule on that night very well, what kind of meeting could he have after gala?
thnk0001.gif

Lakshmi said:
what kind of meeting could he have after gala?
thnk0001.gif
the blondes from last year, doing some catching up? ;) :ROFLMAO:

paca said:
the blondes from last year, doing some catching up? ;) :ROFLMAO:

LOL three of them if I recall from page 6! Thank you Trustworthy for your input.

I think we have spent enough time talking about Charlene and whether or not she attended this years awards.

If she did attend....hopefully someone will provide any pics that comply with the new picture policy.

Until then....let's move on.

Thank you!

Do we have a list of the award winners? Also who were the other perforners besides Alexa Ray Joel? Was there a life-time achiement award?

Does anyone have pics of Princess Grace Awards Gala from 80's?

Was it ever determined whether Albert attended the NY Gala with or without Charlene?

Freedom said:
Was it ever determined whether Albert attended the NY Gala with or without Charlene?

Well it seems that she was at the PGW even though no photos have emerged. It was pretty well confirmed on another board by someone who met her at the event. Now the question is where is she living and what happened to her training. Albert will in all likelyhood be in Monaco until after the festivities of National Day are over.

hibou said:
Well it seems that she was at the PGW even though no photos have emerged. It was pretty well confirmed on another board by someone who met her at the event. Now the question is where is she living and what happened to her training. Albert will in all likelyhood be in Monaco until after the festivities of National Day are over.
and after that he will not have a lot of time to go wandering the world, because December is near and that means a lot of xmas activity till the end of the year. And then there is only a short break until he has to do all the beginning of the year bits again....

Freedom said:

I would say the jury is still out for me, I liked the person's comment's about the party favors - that makes it a little more believable if there is anybody else who went & can confirm this. But the moniker (I guess is what you would call it? or user name? C?### is close to M?###) & the writing style to me sounds like the same person wrote it. & no pictures of Celeste on any of the agency photos I find very strange. Parts of it believable, some parts questionable? I can imagine PA would want to keep her out of photos -finally & she might know by now she's out of the picture if she she doesn't behave. Who knows? It might be true. But the writing style on both accounts are very much the same to me

Despite the colorful and detailed account of Charlene's appearance at the PGA, t's all rubbish, complete and total nonsense. I guess one thing these boards have proved is that anyone will believe anything they want. Maybe this is wishful thinking on the part of those post silliness, who knows.

Again, I assure you Charlene was NOT at the PGA, and NOT because neither didn't want her to be there. It was simple logistics and scheduling for her. To come from SA to NYC for 36 hours, in the middle of training, would be almost as silly as that "first person" account detailing Charlene's appearance.

As for the comment she reads these boards -- it's plain silly to think so.

TrustWorthy said:
Despite the colorful and detailed account of Charlene's appearance at the PGA, t's all rubbish, complete and total nonsense. I guess one thing these boards have proved is that anyone will believe anything they want. Maybe this is wishful thinking on the part of those post silliness, who knows.

Again, I assure you Charlene was NOT at the PGA, and NOT because neither didn't want her to be there. It was simple logistics and scheduling for her. To come from SA to NYC for 36 hours, in the middle of training, would be almost as silly as that "first person" account detailing Charlene's appearance.

Of course she will jump at any opportunity to be seen with him. Too bad she didn't know she would be so hidden this time. If she had known she might have thought twice about it. But this girl wants to marry her prey and will go to any lengths to get it, even if that entales flying over half of the world and missing a couple of trainings. Determination is her middle name. On the top on her wish list is Princess of Monaco. Next is First prize at Bejing 2008. After that comes second prize Bejing 2008. Then third prize Bejing, etc. She LOOOOVVVEESSS the limelight.

TrustWorthy, how come you are so sure about it? Charlene hasn't shown much seriousness about her training over the past year. So unless your are Albert or Charlene in disguise (and even then I won't believe your words, because both have shown to say one thing and do the opposite): how do you know? Why believe you and not the other accounts? And if you're in the know, would you mind elaborating a bit more about their bizarre relationship?

Please note that this board is about the Princess Grace Awards and not Charlene and if she did or did not attend the awards, her training schedule or her "supposed" desire for the spotlight.

Any additional posts regarding this will be deleted WITHOUT WARNING.

Zonk said:
Please note that this board is about the Princess Grace Awards and not Charlene and if she did or did not attend the awards, her training schedule or her "supposed" desire for the spotlight.

Any additional posts regarding this will be deleted WITHOUT WARNING.

Could we move the Charlene posts to the correct thread? I realize she is of interest and that we posted on the wrong thread but where should they be? Thanks

Princess Grace Awards 2007, 2009, 2010...

Press release:

New York, NY (DATE) On
Thursday, October 25, 2007, the Princess Grace Foundation–USA (PGFUSA) will host the 25 th Anniversary Princess Grace Awards Gala at Sotheby’s New York and present 22 Awards to emerging artists in theater, dance and film, as well as two Princess Grace Statue Awards to artists who have previously won Awards and have shown achievement and growth in their respective fields. Every year, PGFUSA proudly awards these prizes at its annual gala to support its mission of providing crucial support to emerging artists in America. Additionally, PGFUSA is proud to announce that Indiana Jones and Star Wars creator George Lucas will be honored with the Prince Rainier III Award in recognition of his outstanding contribution to the arts. The 25th Anniversary Gala will take place in the presence of HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco and TRH The Prince and Princess of Hanover.

This year’s 25 th Anniversary Princess Grace Awards Gala will mark the jubilant culmination of the tenday Grace, Princess of Monaco: The Life and Legacy of Grace Kelly exhibition (October 15 – 26) at Sotheby’s, presented by the Consulate General of Monaco and the Monaco Government Tourist Office in New York, in close collaboration with the Princely Palace, Sotheby’s and the Princess Grace FoundationUSA.
The Gala will feature a live auction of two outfits worn by Princess Grace, with proceeds to benefit the Princess Grace Awards program of PGFUSA.

The outfits were personally selected by Prince Albert and Princess Caroline and will be auctioned by longtime family friend and acclaimed Sotheby’s auctioneer, James G. Niven.

http://www.visitmonaco.com/mtny/pdf/anniversary.pdf

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And please remember the following:
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • Remember to be respectful. Everyone has the right to express their views, but that needs to be done in a civil way.
Happy Posting!

Pics 25.10.2007

Here are some more pics that were not included in the abaca
gallery so far! They all looked great, especially Caroline in that
wonderful blue colour :flowers:

Prince Albert, Caroline and Ernst August, The Princes of Hanover,
and Charlene Wittstock attend the 25th Anniversary Princess Grace
Awards Gala at Sotheby's on October 25th, 2007 in New York City.

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 *

* Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 *

Thanks Icefower Caroline looks Amazing in that blue dress just fits her Albert also Charlene looks nice not sure I like the outfit need to see it from the back. .

IBL also has a Gallery up and Andrea and Tatiana Were also their.

IBL gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some pictures from the gallery, posted by Radker18. They give a fairly good idea what the dresses look like:

Caroline: front view of the dress ; back view of the dress ;
Charlene ; front view of the dress ; back view of the dress ; side view of the dress ; hairstyle ;
Tatiana and Andrea - picture

Caroline looks stunning, and so does Charlene.
I do like both outfits: saphire blue is Caroline's colour, she looks amazing. Charlene looks very beautiful and elegant in that creme/white dress, she has some 'softiness' about her these days, that really flatters her. And her hairstyle is very elegant.

Last edited:
Caroline does look stunning - understated elegance. I have to disagree with you on Charlene. I'm sorry but this is the worst dress she has ever worn. It looks like it came from a Victoria's secret catalog. Why did she cut her hair if she was going to grease it back and then pin it with a million pins. Estee Lauder was a sponsor couldn't one of their people have helped her out? Caroline Murphy their spokes-model looked elegant. Most everyone there did but Charlene. I was so sad that Albert brought her. It should have been a family affair. Caroline, Ernst, all three kids, Stephanie and Albert. If Albert is going to continue to drag her along he should get her help with her wardrobe this was a disgrace to Princess Grace's memory. JMO

Caroline does look stunning - understated elegance. I have to disagree with you on Charlene. I'm sorry but this is the worst dress she has ever worn. It looks like it came from a Victoria's secret catalog. Why did she cut her hair if she was going to grease it back and then pin it with a million pins. Estee Lauder was a sponsor couldn't one of their people have helped her out? Caroline Murphy their spokes-model looked elegant. Most everyone there did but Charlene. I was so sad that Albert brought her. It should have been a family affair. Caroline, Ernst, all three kids, Stephanie and Albert. If Albert is going to continue to drag her along he should get her help with her wardrobe this was a disgrace to Princess Grace's memory. JMO

I do agree with you about Caroline - simply stunning and elegant. I love the cut of dress from the back.

Charlene looked beautiful. Perhaps she hasn't found her style yet though I think I'm being generous. She's favors either all black or all white and nothing else for evening wear. You know how some people can wear the simplest of all dresses or even off-the-rack and somehow make it look like haute couture or classy? Charlene's dress, while it flattered her figure, looked like one of those dresses worn on beauty pageants.

Caroline looks great in the blue dress!
She is very elegant. Blue is probably her favourite colour.
I don't like at all Charlene's dress. I don't like the mermaid style and in my opinion the scarf around her neck looks so old fashioned.:ohmy:
Three nice pics on Hola
Galerías de imágenes
and a video
hola.com - Vídeos del día

Last edited:

I agree with you. PA disrespected his mother's memory by bringing CW.

I do agree with you about Caroline - simply stunning and elegant. I love the cut of dress from the back.

Charlene looked beautiful. Perhaps she hasn't found her style yet though I think I'm being generous. She's favors either all black or all white and nothing else for evening wear. You know how some people can wear the simplest of all dresses or even off-the-rack and somehow make it look like haute couture or classy? Charlene's dress, while it flattered her figure, looked like one of those dresses worn on beauty pageants.

I agree, there are some women who can take the simplest most basic items from everyday and add their own special pizzazz and then WOW! I think Caroline can do this, and Charlotte too -- Charlene does not have that quality, imo.

She reminds me of an ice box cake that would have been made in the suburbs somewhere during the 1950's. Not original at all - just add water to the powdered mix and pouf! - it's quick and easy, totally manufactured and tastes like plastic.

Her make-up even matched her dress and made her look even more plastic blah blah mono-tone, imo.

I think CW looks like she was dunked in a can of cheap vanilla frosting and climbed out just in time so that she could stand on top of a cake or something.

JMO

Last edited:
I agree with you. PA disrespected his mother's memory by bringing CW.

I mean...this girl is trying way too much to appear elegant, but at the end she turns out to look tacky. What is this dress...a prom dress, a beauty pagent dress, a barbie dress. It is just too much...bustiere in the front with crisscross lacing, sheer in the back, folds/slits on the lower part of the dress, shiny material plus sequences and a shawl/cape on top of everything...Could she find something more to put on....maybe cowboy hat?:rolleyes:

I have to agree with you hibou.CW is attempting to merge with Princess Grace's hairdo.[CW looks pasty all the time with her make- up that is less than to be desired...how about some red lipstick... so one does not look so washed out]....... to subliminally remind of her or perhaps she is identifying with her herself. That element of Vegaish strapless and showing skin. ... with the continaution of evening gowns that have no sleeves unabated.... .. with CW and the monotony of black and white. I understand this to be the another one dimensional cardboard representation of Cw in her glamourous outfits.No comparison to Princess Grace can be made in this instance because she could weigh form against function.Could have been the geometry of Euclid that helped that Grace had to take mandatorily as she finished high school..
As for CW looking glowing and pretty as a moderator pointed out .. it seems that if a comb is dragged through her tresses and she has showered been groomed etc... that is all we expect.. and some applaud .. and well I think being so close to the tiara is doing that bringing radiance upon and being so in love as well........ I hope the betrothal is announced soon... enough already. I send my hearfelt wishes for a speedy announcement and a happy marriage.........
Pa does not look as radiant as he should be.. He looks stepped on.... maybe not enough sleep.. jetlag............
Caro did look like a Matisse painting in her fauve purplish blues.
So this was a family affair and Cw is without a doubt part of the family..apparently..
JMO imo.. etc.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom