Princess Grace Awards 2006,2007,2009 - 2019, 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure where to post this....
Just checked the Princess Grace Awards Site....
Nov 10, 2010 at the Cipriani on 42nd St.
Princess Caroline will be in attendance this year...not sure about Prince Albert
Princess Grace Foundation-USA

The Grimaldis and Cipriani's go way back. Caroline eats there when she's in NYC. My personal fave is Cipriani's Downtown in Soho. A very relaxed place to eat. :flowers: I wondered if Caroline and Ernst had ever dined at Cipriani's Wall Street, as it's right between William St and... Hanover St. I guess the parallels are too much. :lol:
Looking forward to the event! :flowers: :D

The Grimaldis and Cipriani's go way back. Caroline eats there when she's in NYC. My personal fave is Cipriani's Downtown in Soho. A very relaxed place to eat. :flowers: I wondered if Caroline and Ernst had ever dined at Cipriani's Wall Street, as it's right between William St and... Hanover St. I guess the parallels are too much. :lol:
Looking forward to the event! :flowers: :D

True...isn't there a photo of Caro and EA visiting Andrea in NYC a year or two of the group of them dining there?
I'll have to check this place out next time I'm in NYC...

Yup, there are a couple of photos in the Caroline & Family Current Events part 4 here.
That exterior is definitely Cipriani Downtown (on Broadway) but I'd always heard she preferred Harry Cipriani on 5th Ave. Apparently she likes the pasta there (lucky, seeing as it's an Italian restaurant :ROFLMAO:). I don't know. I guess it's easy to confuse them all, especially when someone says "Cipriani". :ermm:

Yup, there are a couple of photos in the Caroline & Family Current Events part 4 here.
That exterior is definitely Cipriani Downtown (on Broadway) but I'd always heard she preferred Harry Cipriani on 5th Ave. Apparently she likes the pasta there (lucky, seeing as it's an Italian restaurant :ROFLMAO:). I don't know. I guess it's easy to confuse them all, especially when someone says "Cipriani". :ermm:

According to iceflower, who originally posted those pics (post #48 in that thread), it was the one in SOHO from the 2007 photos.

According to iceflower, who originally posted those pics (post #48 in that thread), it was the one in SOHO from the 2007 photos.
Yeah, Cipriani Downtown is in Soho and the restaurant in the photos is definitely Cipriani Downtown. But I'd heard of Caroline going to Harry Cipriani, which is on 5th Ave (not on this particular occasion but others). But if she went to the one in Soho, then she went to the one in Soho. I don't know, I've never actually seen her at any of the Cipriani restaurants myself, so I couldn't tell you.

Her Royal Highness The Princess of Hanover Caroline at The 2010 Princess Grace Awards Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street on November 10, 2010 in New York City.

Pictures

Nice pistures thanks. I´m not sure about the outfit.

I think the princess looks great , love the colour on her !

She looks older than ever. Perhaps it's the jet lag...:)
Her outfit is awful: it makes her look like a mummy:ohmy: You can't play the mermaid at 50 and over...

So happy seeing Princess Caroline.... It is very clear that she has always had a great style !!!!

Too bad she didn't take of the jacket, I would have liked to see the dress without it.
I like her hair and make-up. She looks great for a 53 year old IMO.

Her gown is odd looking. The jacket is too boxy for the skirt that is too long for the jacket. I love her hair, usually she does not wear it up. Her ring is gorgeous, white and black dangle pealr ring with diamonds.

She looks good, she is one of those persons that whatever she wears she can pull it off nicely. It was a risky outfit, though.

Princess Caroline outfit is risky though elegant .She seems mmm... nostalgic? It has to be hard to award a prize on your mother´s name . I suppose it is the type of occasion when you remember all those who are gone...:angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, she is nice but I don´t like the outfit an that hairstyle -in my opinion - doesn´t look good on her...(she can be sexier!)

News about the 2011 Awards:
-Prince Albert and Princess Charlene will be in attendance.
-It will be held on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York City.
-The Awards ceremony will include the presentation of 21 awards to emerging artists in theater, dance and film as well as the Prince Rainier III Award to be presented to Julie Andrews and the Princess Grace Statue Award to be presented to Jon M. Chu.
- The evening will be chaired by Dr. Jon Turk (PGF-USA Trustee) and Carolyn Gusoff Turk. This year’s Awards Gala will be highlighted by the unveiling of a unique tribute to Princess Grace by Montblanc.
Source

^ Good find, Nat. One photo that doesn't come up in that search, but I found it by searching for "Chris Le Vine"- it's of Chris, his wife Vickie and daughter Kelly.
Also from the family in attendance were John F. Lehman and his wife.

Back
Top Bottom