Princess Grace Awards 2006,2007,2009 - 2019, 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am happy to see P Charlene do more events on her own, supporting P Albert by sharing in some of his responsibilities.

I am also happy to see that Princess Charlene is sharing events with prince Albert but she has been always present to this gala from the beginning of her story with Albert till yesterday, she already presided the gala in 2013 in solo, Albert was attending a environment eveny

The Princess Grace awards are in New York next week, is Princess Charlene due to attend?

The Princess Grace awards are in New York next week, is Princess Charlene due to attend?

According to the official website, she is not. It says: "Held in the presence of His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco", see here.

Will Jazmin be present?

That can't be answered until she's either photographed attending or until she posts some photos or comments about it on her instagram account..

I'm hoping one of Albert's sisters attends seeing at this year would mark the 90th anniversary of the birth of Princess Grace.

So there should be both of them.

:previous:

It would be great if a joint photo of father and daughter had been taken and was released as well.

Albert's cousin Christopher Le Vine attended as well and Jazmin posed with his daughter Ginna:

** Pic **

Christopher is the son of the late Elizabeth (Lizanne) Kelly or am I mixing up the Kelly family tree?

:previous:

No, you are absolutely right! He's the son of Grace's younger sister Lizanne :flowers:

Nice to see the Family connection with the Kelly clan is still strong.

Christopher is the son of the late Elizabeth (Lizanne) Kelly or am I mixing up the Kelly family tree?

If i remeber right he was also Albert's witness at the religious Wedding.

I'm not sure about rules for sharing YouTube videos. There is a new video posted today from the award program. Jazmin and Ian are on stage singing with a group in the first few seconds of the video.

Bernadette Peters was honored.
"Peters was surprised with a special musical medley in her honor led by Tony Award-winner Gavin Creel featuring HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco, Jazmin Grace Grimaldi, Ian Mellencamp, and more singing "Hello, Dolly!"

https://www.broadwayworld.com/amp/c...dded-2019-Princess-Grace-Awards-Gala-20191126

Last edited:
Looks like a fun awards ceremony!
I love Leslie Odom Jr. He has an incredible voice!
What has Bernadette Peter's done to her face?!?!

I don't understand how a photo of Albert and Jazmin was not released. Did the two go out of their way not to be photographed together?

I expect so - she has no official role to play. It's a private relationship - if there is such a photo we may eventually see it on her Instagram.
Looks like a fun awards ceremony!
I love Leslie Odom Jr. He has an incredible voice!
What has Bernadette Peter's done to her face?!?!

I don't understand how a photo of Albert and Jazmin was not released. Did the two go out of their way not to be photographed together?

I am glad Prince Albert did not want to be pictured with Jazmin who tries so much to look such as a Princess, Princess Grace.

I am glad Prince Albert did not want to be pictured with Jazmin who tries so much to look such as a Princess, Princess Grace.
How do you know he did not want to be pictured with her? She wouldn't have been there if he hadn't sanctioned it, and we've already seen he has no problem being pictured with her. But she only has a private role in his life.

As for wanting to look like Princess Grace, who wouldn't? She was stunning. But I disagree with you - Jazmin obviously likes a vintage style but she changes her look frequently. She is also obviously proud of that part of her lineage - understandable given the late start in her relationship with her father.

She's also an actress - self promotion is part of the game. And I think she's to be commended for her apparent friendliness and that she uses her "notoriety" to champion the causes of the less advantaged.

If i remeber right he was also Albert's witness at the religious Wedding.

I also think that he's Prince Jacques' godfather if I remember correctly.

I have read that they don't want to make the story about them. They want the focus to be the awards. That is probably just speculation but it makes sense to me.

This is an answer to people asking about there being no picture of father and daughter together.

Last edited:
Wonderful to see Princess Charlene back at the awards :previous:

Are the awards not taking place this year?

Back
Top Bottom