Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 9: May 2018 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
2ljhu2d.png

Welcome to Part 9 of the thread to discuss the current events of the Princely Family of Monaco.

You can find the old thread here:

** Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 8: January 2016 - April 2018 **​

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.
Happy Posting!:flowers:

On May 5 and 6 Elisabeth-Anne de Massy as President of the International Dog Show in Monaco and Mélanie de Massy as Vice-President attended the annual International Dog Show in Monaco. Princess Caroline helped to hand out the prizes on May 6:

Lovely to see Princess Caroline and her cousin Baroness Elisabeth-Anne de Massy together at the International Dog Show in Monaco.

Yesterday was Corpus Christi - apparently Albert and Caroline were present for the mass and procession but there don't seem to be any photos of them. Has anybody seen anything? There are normally pictures of the members of the family who attend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoped for Charlene this year as Caroline was there last year.

Nice pictures of brother and sister. I think Charlene will attend the St. John's fest at the end of the month with her children as she did last year.

I wonder does the Corpus Christi Procession leave from the Palace chapel and then make its way into the courtyard?

Nice pictures of brother and sister. I think Charlene will attend the St. John's fest at the end of the month with her children as she did last year.

She usually does attend the Feast of St Jean Baptiste. It would have been nice to see Charlene at Fete Dieu but getting all the Grimaldi together at the same event is as rare as a Haley's Comet sighting. :lol::ermm:

National Day is as close as we Grimaldi watchers will get to that....

She usually does attend the Feast of St Jean Baptiste. It would have been nice to see Charlene at Fete Dieu but getting all the Grimaldi together at the same event is as rare as a Haley's Comet sighting. :lol::ermm:

National Day is as close as we Grimaldi watchers will get to that....

You are completly right! I can't understand why Charlene does not attend the Fete de Dieu. Is Caroline attendance a problem for Charlene? She is unsecure al this point......

You are completly right! I can't understand why Charlene does not attend the Fete de Dieu. Is Caroline attendance a problem for Charlene? She is unsecure al this point......

Who knows but it definitely seems to be Charlene and Albert or Albert and other Grimaldi relatives, except for National Day.

Last edited:
Such a sophisticated, elegant and united family... I love them!!! :cool:

Marco and Cecilia Casiraghi were on Pacha III as well. Marco is the older Stefano's brother and Cecilia is his Wife. Caroline and Casiraghi Family are so close.

Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 9: May 2018 -

I also recognise Marco Casiraghi and Charles of Bourbon-Two Sicilies aboard Pacha III.

Very beautiful. At the end around 2.35 you can see Caroline and Alexandra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom