Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 9: May 2018 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the disappointment of last year I'm sure P Charlene is very pleased to win the race with her team this year. Nice to see P Albert, Pierre, Gareth and Sean also taking part. And a host of international sporting stars too! What a great event.

I would love to see more pics of the little ones, especially P Gabriella, who was also present(despite what the Daily Mail said!).

Last edited by a moderator:

As every year Prince Albert, Elisabeth-Ann de Massy and Mélanie de Massy attended the annual prize ceremony for the Monegasque language competition in Monaco on June 18:

** mc: Concours de langue monégasque : remise des prix **

And here's a video report about the Water Bike Challenge:

Last edited:
I hope we see more pictures on the Palace's FB page. Charlene looks lovely.

Today, there is ' la première rencontre des sites Grimaldi' first meeting of the Grimaldi sites' on the place of the palace, it is in the homor of Prince Hacques, marquis des Bayx and in the honor of the Princess Gabriella, comtess of Carlad-s that the principality is receiving the marquisat of the Baux and the comty of Carlad's
Photos of the princely family, Prince Albert, Princess Charlène with the princely children
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkXlb8ih7XC/?hl=fr&tagged=princesscharlrnr

Gabriella is very cute with this beautiful dress of the Carlades

Click on the photo, there are other photos

They both look very cute in their traditional dress. I'm sure P Gabriella just LOVED dressing up for the occasion!

Lovely to see the family out together again. Hope to see more pics.

Thanks, melina p, for finding this.

They both look very cute in their traditional dress. I'm sure P Gabriella just LOVED dressing up for the occasion!

Lovely to see the family out together again. Hope to see more pics.

Thanks, melina p, for finding this.

I remember people from the Carlades region playing music outside the Palace after the twins baptism and the ladies dressed like this. How sweet for the little Comtesse de Carlades to wear the traditional dress today. I hope to see the family on the balcony later as well for the Feast of St. John the Baptist celebrations on the Place du Palais

Here's another very lovely photo from today:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Oyjrt photos of the day and an article in Monaco matin and publishe in in pressreader

https://www.pressreader.com/monaco/monaco-matin/20180624/28150504694717

But Uce floxer, Caroline saw the fire of the Saint Jean frim the windox of the palace but not during the spectacle because the spectacle 'son et lumiere was on the walls of the palace She could not watch the spectacle frim a windown

Mu sister , my daughter, my nieces and my grandchilfren watched it and they said that the princely couple was out of the palace sitting at the first row pf the watchers

I hoê this link will work

https://www.pressreader.com/monaco/monaco-matin/20180624/281505046947170

:previous:

Yes, I knew that she couldn't see the light show from the window as it was projected on the facades, maybe my wording has been confusing. I'm sorry if it was!

At the bottom of the following pictured article you can find a nice, short video of yesterday's activities - wonderful to see the children in action:

** monacomatin: VIDÉO. Revivez la 1re Rencontre des sites historiques Grimaldi **

No Jumping Montecarlo this year????

The palace published beautiful photos of the day
Charlene and the children were near Albert watching the fire pf Saint Jean , The palace published the photo of Jacques applausing the fire and the dancers

https://www.facebook.com/pg/palaismonaco/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2054122141266981

I didn't find the picture You are talking about! During fire show only Caroline and Albert were standing from the Palace Balcony. I think you confused with the Grimaldi history, where the last picture is represented by TSH Princes ALBERT, Charlene, Jacques and Gabriella.

I didn't find the picture You are talking about! During fire show only Caroline and Albert were standing from the Palace Balcony. I think you confused with the Grimaldi history, where the last picture is represented by TSH Princes ALBERT, Charlene, Jacques and Gabriella.
In amongst all the photos is a picture of Jacques looking over a balcony - and you can see he is being held by someone wearing red mail polish. I think this is the photo but it is mixed in with all the others.

You are right Florestane, my family who were attending the Saint Jean fire and the dances a,d also the spectacle (son et lumiere said me that Albert, Charlene and Jacques were watching the Saont Jean fest frim the window, at the befining of the dest , there were only Jacques and Charlene Albert arrived some moment after
The photo of Albert with Caroline was taken when they were watching the knights fights from the window , this spectacle does not belong to the Saint Jean fest, It is a new sport association, Pierre Casiraghi is the president of this association

I would add thar the name of the princess Caroline is not noticed in any articles, article of the palace in the official page of the palace or in the newspaper of Monaco Matin.

When Caroline is taking part to an public event, she is always mentioned in the comments of the palace, last saturgey, she was not mentioned. She was present as a member of the famuly, my sister daid me that she saw also Louis Ducruet on the place of the palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom