The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-23-2019, 05:54 AM
Heir Apparent

An another video

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuM1nJ5nBen/

The two little rockers of the principauty
P Charlene likes to break the codes of the royal fashion for her and her children and it is good, here, it is a fresh air on the royal laws , we like or not

I love the dress of gabriella , it looks like the dress of Princess grace when she met P Rainer the first times

Old 02-24-2019, 02:22 PM
Aristocracy

The kids had to be dressed as kids. I love to see old Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre' pictures when they were 3,4,5 years old. Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques are 4 years old now and they have to be dressed like kids of 4 years old. That's my point of view.

Old 02-24-2019, 02:53 PM
Aristocracy

I'd say it's a rock style and I like it overall, understand it as a concept, but Gabriella's dress doesn't fit it at all.
Old 02-24-2019, 04:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Albert with Louis attend at the French L1 football match between Monaco and Lyon today 24 February , at the Louis II Stadium in Monaco.

https://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...ed6&m=dhplncgk
https://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...ed6&m=ifjkfhpe
https://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...ed6&m=gefpbahk
https://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:...ed6&m=nmeaapjo

Happy both as Monaco won Lyon 2-0!
Old 02-24-2019, 04:37 PM
Aristocracy

It seems it is the 25th anniversary of something, may it be the Louis II Stadium being home of AS Monaco?
Old 02-25-2019, 12:11 AM
Administrator

Flavio Briatore attended the match together with Prince Albert yesterday:

** gettyimages gallery **
Old 02-28-2019, 04:10 AM
Heir Apparent

An article in RRM about the inauguration of the one monte carlo, I love one of the photo when the twins are dancing Under the eyes of their parents

Il Principe Alberto di Monaco inaugura One Monte-Carlo e la « Promenade Princesse Charlène » - ROYAL MONACO RIVIERA ISSN 2057-5076
Old 03-12-2019, 04:16 PM
Administrator

Yesterday, March 11, Prince Albert and Beatrice attended the annual graduation ceremony for first aid organized by the Monegasque Red Cross.

Beatrice seems to have taken part in the course as well, as she received an envelope as well:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** pp mixed gallery: Beatrice Borromeo : Au côté du prince Albert de Monaco pour la Croix-Rouge **

Old 03-13-2019, 03:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

On 12 March Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie were among the guests for the world premiere of the 100th anniversary musical of the Knie Circus in Switzerland

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/11055...jpg&name=small

https://www.schweizer-illustrierte.c...usicalpremiere
Old 03-13-2019, 03:54 PM
Administrator

How nice that not only Stephanie but also Albert attended that show!

Here are a video and some more photos:

** Video ** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **
Old 03-15-2019, 03:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

It strikes me what good fortune it is that there is such a strong bond between Albert and his siblings and their respective families who frequently accompany him on engagements. Otherwise there would likely to be more comments about the number of engagements he performs without his consort.
T
Old 03-15-2019, 04:25 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elly C View Post
It strikes me what good fortune it is that there is such a strong bond between Albert and his siblings and their respective families who frequently accompany him on engagements. Otherwise there would likely to be more comments about the number of engagements he performs without his consort.
T
Yes he is lucky to have a pool of family members available seeing as his consort is missing 99% of the time .

Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie seem to have a strong bond.

27th of March 1615:Death of Marguerite de Valois,Queen of Navarre
Old 03-15-2019, 02:23 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Yes he is lucky to have a pool of family members available seeing as his consort is missing 99% of the time .

Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie seem to have a strong bond.
His wife has gone from doing little to almost nothing at all now. Don't know why she married him.
Old 03-16-2019, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie25 View Post
His wife has gone from doing little to almost nothing at all now. Don't know why she married him.
To have legitimate heirs of his own branch.IMO
He needs someone docile enough to fade in the background after the birth of the heirs. He doesn’t need a princess. Hes got his sisters.
Old 03-16-2019, 01:02 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie25 View Post
Sophie, it's the same question I have. Why She married him? Who knows....
Old 03-17-2019, 10:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by noda View Post
Sophie, it's the same question I have. Why She married him? Who knows....
Charlene lived a quite long relationship with prince Albert before they got married and she should have gain a full conscience about the exact requirements of her future job.... We cannot say she realized after. Unless it was a kind of agreement between them I find quite unfair that she literally leaves him alone to his tasks. Of course he has his sisters but he needs his wife in his side.
Old 03-17-2019, 11:02 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norland View Post
To have legitimate heirs of his own branch.IMO
He needs someone docile enough to fade in the background after the birth of the heirs. He doesn’t need a princess. Hes got his sisters.
Seems a shame though. Most monarchs/Princes/Heirs and Spares seem to enjoy having someone to lean on with the workload in public and private and not just siblings. Maybe there's a reason or maybe it really does work for them but it does seem a bit odd she's rarely with him yet can make all these solo trips herself.

Why would he want a wife/consort to fade into the background?
Old 03-17-2019, 11:49 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Charlene lived a quite long relationship with prince Albert before they got married and she should have gain a full conscience about the exact requirements of her future job.... We cannot say she realized after. Unless it was a kind of agreement between them I find quite unfair that she literally leaves him alone to his tasks. Of course he has his sisters but he needs his wife in his side.
Completly agree with you!
Old 03-17-2019, 12:17 PM
Royal Highness

He always looked a bit lonely doing his engagements before he was married. It's ridiculous that he has a wife and is STILL on his own.
Old 03-17-2019, 12:58 PM
Commoner

I have often wondered if the Prince’s sisters had something to do with Princess Charlene not always being present at events. The sisters have stood in as a wife substitute for so long they might not want to have given up what should have been a temporary position. They may have voiced their view enough that Charlene just let them have their way. They may have ‘hounded’ Albert enough too, that Charlene did not feel the bickering and arguing over this was as important as her life with Albert and the children. IMOO I do not see a lot of friendliness between Princess Charlene and the sisters. I often felt that Caroline thought the crown would pass onto her oldest child until the marriage of Albert when that hope was squashed....then even more the hope was squashed with the birth of the twins. That is just MOO.