Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 9: May 2018 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my sister daid me that she saw also Louis Ducruet on the place of the palace.
Yes, I noticed Louis watching from the window in a couple of photos - there was someone else that I couldn't make out if it was Stephanie or Pauline or Marie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another video of last weekend's events:

On June 20 Princess Caroline, Elizabeth-Ann de Massy and Mélanie de Massy attended the annual gala concert of the students of the Rainier III Academy with the participation of the Monte-Carlo Philharmonic Orchestra:

** Pic **

Princesse Caroline as usual the Best, a real Princesse!

On July 25 Cecilia Bartoli and the Prince's Musicians gave a summer concert at the courtyard of the Princely Palace. Prince Albert and Andrea attended. The text mentions that two members of the family accompanied Albert, but I was only able to identify Andrea:

Last edited:
I'd forgotten about the picnic; so this was a nice surprise for me! The twins look too cute for words in their traditional dress.
Is the little boy in the suit one of the de Massy children?

I'd forgotten about the picnic; so this was a nice surprise for me! The twins look too cute for words in their traditional dress.
Is the little boy in the suit one of the de Massy children?
Yes, his name is Melchior and he is Elisabeth de Massy's grandson, the son of Jean-Léonard.

Wow! They are two INCREDIBLY beautiful children. And they look wonderful in traditional costume. The parents look nice too...

The twins are getting big!

Its a lovely family day and I also like how Prince Albert always includes his 1st cousin Baroness Elisabeth de Massy and her family at this event.

If the way Gabriella is holding/hugging her brother comes from what she sees in their parents relathionship (that's natural that children copy their parents behaviour) it must be a big, big love between Albert and Charlene.
Another thing about the little princess - I think her haircut makes her look very similar to her grandmother, princess Grace.

Oh my gosh...those twins are unbelievable! So gorgeous! How I wish Rainier and Grace could see them.

And yes they are very tactile and connected to one another. Charlene said Gabriella hero-worships Jacques and that they are so bonded "no one can come between them".

It's beautiful to see how much they love one another but at some point they will have to be separated. ..for example when they begin their formal education.:sad:

Jacques and Gabriella are so adorable , the traditional costume is wonderful!

^^^ previous pic
I love how P Gabriella got her own little bouquet - the first of many many! There is also a pic of her having fun with the dancer next to her. So cute...!

If the way Gabriella is holding/hugging her brother comes from what she sees in their parents relathionship (that's natural that children copy their parents behaviour) it must be a big, big love between Albert and Charlene.

I'd always believed that it had taken a long time for Albert and Charlene's love to grow though this perspective has refreshed my opinion. That's an excellent observation and you're right in how children copy what they see their parents and other adults do around them (which is why it's sometimes so hard to control what we say around little ones!). Gabriella has clearly learnt these adorable actions from Albert and Charlene or other adults around her which goes to show that the Grimaldis and Casiraghis are full of love. So precious.

Yes, his name is Melchior and he is Elisabeth de Massy's grandson, the son of Jean-Léonard.

Thanks Florestane. I'm not very familiar with the de Massy family.

Another thing about the little princess - I think her haircut makes her look very similar to her grandmother, princess Grace.

I beg to differ respectfully. First of all they are twins, which generally have a strong bond. Secondly, in a violent, abusive, conflicting parental situation children also tend to stick together to find assurance and comfort.

While I do not doubt that the Prince and Charlène have a loving relationship, seeing two kids holding hands or hugging as a proof of that, is an assessment on very thin ice.

There are images of sweet and lovely interactions between Philippe, Astrid and Laurent de Belgique as kids, while the state of marriage of their parents Prince Albert and Princess Paola was disastrous.

For the rest: lovely pictures and I like the continuation of monégasque traditions.

:previous:

You make a great point Duc...but I have never seen photographic evidence of warm relations between Philippe, Astrid and Laurent as children during the period their parents were estranged.

Come to think of it, ditto for Felipe and Elena and Cristina of Spain as young children when their parents were also not enjoying a happy marriage.:ermm:

Enchanting pictures of a memorable afternoon! I fully agree with Vojthas. It is true that the bond between twins is very strong. But when the atmosphere at home is not a happy one, it shows on the children's faces. I know from experience that when there is trouble at home; it is true that children stick together but they always have a very sad expression on their faces. Looking at Jacques and Gabriella you see 2 very happy kids.

The ongoing discussion about other royal houses and their members' relationships have been removed as off-topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom