Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 9: May 2018 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I love Marchais! I hope we get more photos!

And I hesitate to ask the obvious...but where was Charlene?:ermm:

Aunt Caroline with the twins. The best answer to incredible rumours about Charlene and Caroline relationship.I think they are very close and respect each others.

:previous: I agree, but even if the rumors about Caroline and Charlene's relationship were true, I doubt if it would affect Caroline's relationship to towards her niece and nephew.

Caroline seems to have a natural affinity for children, she always has. Look at how close she is with her Hanover stepsons despite the rupture of her marriage to their father and her friendship with their mother.

The courtyard is a stunning setting for a summers concert nice to see Melanie with her mothers cousin the Prince.

Yesterday, July 28, Prince Albert and Princess Caroline attended a concert of the Monte Carlo Philharmonic Orchestra under the direction of Japanese conductor Kazuki Yamada marking the 60th anniversary of the summer concerts at the Princely Palace:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery **

Last edited:
Princess Caroline wonderful as usual and always aware of her role.

Albert and Caroline are always a winning team and like the good old days when she was the Premier Dame de Monaco in all but name.

Agree with you, AnArdRi, they know their duties and work for their country.

Yesterday, July 28, Prince Albert and Princess Caroline attended a concert of the Monte Carlo Philharmonic Orchestra under the direction of Japanese conductor Kazuki Yamada marking the 60th anniversary of the summer concerts at the Princely Palace:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery **

And yesterday, what was the excuse for Son Altesse Serenissime la Princesse Charlene not to attend the concert??? :bang: :bang: :bang:

(..) HSH la princesse Charlene is very young, after all and has two small children on which she clearly dotes. Her sister in law has accepted standing in to support HSH Prince Albert, so what is the problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
I realize this is a matter of perspective but Charlene is 41 years old. I hardly think she qualifies as very young. If she was 21 I would agree but not at 41.

I have always been thinking that Albert and Charlene have a sort of GENTLEMEN AGRREMENT based on which she had ensured descendent , he left her free to live her life as much as possible. Charlene is 20 years younger than Albert and few things in common with her husband who Is a head of state. . She hasn't a high education , she belongs another world.By now everybody has understood this situation.

I have always been thinking that Albert and Charlene have a sort of GENTLEMEN AGRREMENT based on which she had ensured descendent , he left her free to live her life as much as possible. Charlene is 20 years younger than Albert and few things in common with her husband who Is a head of state. . She hasn't a high education , she belongs another world.By now everybody has understood this situation.

I think that Charlene and Caroline rarely apear in public together. And when it happens, they are a little cold one to each other. Caroline is always present in cultural events and so Charlene doesn't appear at all. Maybe there is a sort of agreement about this. I can't give another explanation. I don't think it's a matter of high education. The princess of Monaco should be present in all the events.

Speculative comments have been removed according to the TRF rules. Thank you for your understanding!

I wonder why the twins were not in the national costume this year? So sweet the way Princess Gabriella graciously accepted her own little bouquet of flowers along with her Mom!?

Last edited:
Looks like Princess Gabriella also got her very own bouquet of flowers :flowers:

The annual Picnic is such a lovely event.

I wonder why the twins were not in the national costume this year? So sweet the way Princess Gabriella graciously accepted her own little bouquet of flowers along with her Mom!?

It's not compulsory for them to wear national dress to this event. They will wear it from time to time but not every year.

It's strange that Caroline and Stephanie don't take part to the picnic.

Would be lovely to see some of Princess Caroline's grandchildren with Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella.

So nice to see this lovely family! Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella are just so sweet and it is lovely to see Gabriella on the altar near Fr Penzo.

It seems that the twins are being gradually introduced to new things (see mass at picnic) as it should be. They are the future of the monarchy and the future of Monaco!

Maybe we will really see them at mass on National Day. Who knows!

So nice to see this lovely family! Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella are just so sweet and it is lovely to see Gabriella on the altar near Fr Penzo.

It seems that the twins are being gradually introduced to new things (see mass at picnic) as it should be. They are the future of the monarchy and the future of Monaco!

Maybe we will really see them at mass on National Day. Who knows!

I love seeing children in church, it actually makes me quite emotional. The world can be such a hard place even if you are rich and privilaged, we are all looking for the same kind of peace no matter who we are.

Princess Gabriella on the altar with father Penzo is very sweet
It shows that the children are beginning to receive a religious education,
They attended the mass of the picnic but it is more simple than the mass of the national fest where it is solemn and in front of the cameras, the children have to stay calm during a hour But who Knows! there are already their little armchairs.

I remember that the princesses Leonor and Sofia of Spain were very Young when they began to attend the Easter mass in Palma
The princess leonor of Belgium began to attend the 'Te Deum' at the national fest when she was 6

Jacques and Gabriella are adorable and it's always lovely to see them together. Gabriella is going to be a little character, that's for sure! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom