Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 8: January 2016 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think both Jacques and Gabriella look like a mixture of their parents, because to me, in the photo of Charlene as a baby, she looks more like Gabriella; but in the photo of her as a three year old, she looks more like Jacques. In the baby photo I think she looks like Gabriella around the eyes, and also her smile is more like her daughter's. In the photo where Charlene is a little older, again I think she looks like Jacques around the eyes.

As other posters have pointed out, babies and young children change all the time in regards to who they look like - and it also depends on the angle the photo was taken at, the lighting and other aspects of the photo too in some cases. Due to this, different people will view resemblences in a different way and that's what makes this discussion interesting!

I can't see the photos - the links just take me to my general Facebook not the specific photos - any suggestions?

I can't see them either. I don't have Facebook (I know, I know :D) so with me it just shows a message stating that the photos can't be shown and that I have to log in to see them. I would love to have a look at them!

It is a privat page about the princely family on facebook,
I did not think that it was privat and we cannot publish the photos who are published on this page,
It is a pity, Little Gabriella was very beautiful with a blue dress and a nice hairdo

the photos were taken by a monegash people and they are published on the privat page of FB

https://www.facebook.com/groups/173677246024244/?fref=ts

I am trying to publish them by an another way

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a privat page about the princely family on facebook,
I did not think that it was privat and we cannot publish the photos who are published on this page,
It is a pity, Little Gabriella was very beautiful with a blue dress and a nice hairdo

Oh, thank you for letting us know. Do you have the photos from another source? Don't worry if not, but I'd be interested.

Pity we can't see the pix.... I would have loved to see Gabriella.... they change so much at their age.

He looks like his mother. Certainly, has her coloring. But then, again, he looks like a Kelly. He is more Kelly and Wittstock, than Grimaldi.

Prince Jacques looks quite the gentleman in bright red. He walks very well holding Mother's hand.

Does anyone know the history behind this pic nic?

Jacques were the colors of Monaco this year, red teeshirts and white pants, her sister who came but did not stay wore a nice blue dress, Perhaps we will see them wearing the national outfit next national fest

two trees were planted in the parc Antoinette to celebrat the birth of Jacques and Gabriella and they were blessed by Mgr Barsi, very nice

https://www.facebook.com/palaismona...449344700945/1329771383702064/?type=3&theater

There are some photos of Gabriella with her parents and brother arrriving at the pic nic and a photo of Charlene trying to confort her daughter , walking on the pavement. I saw other photos on an other pages but the page was privat.

https://www.facebook.com/LeFeuillet...5686712908623/905685976242030/?type=3&theater

I found the pics. They are very low-quality and blurred, but the little cute head of Princess Gabriella is visible! I think I would do better at publishing them in the picnic thread.

These photos were taken by a person who lived near the gate of the parc Antoinette, she was far but it prooves that Gabriella was present at the beginning and that the couple did not bring only the heir as I read on other naughty forums
I don't understand why the paparazzis did not publish the photos of Gabriella arriving with her parents instead to say ' where is Gabriella'

Last edited:
The way she is looking at him:wub::heart:

I love to see how Albert continues to involve his nieces and nephews in various initiatives and causes within Monaco. I wonder why Camille was asked to participate in this particular event.

Prince Albert and Pierre were in Les Sables-d'Olonne, western France, November 5, on the eve of the start of the Vendee Globe solo around-the-world sailing race.

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Yes! Wonderful for him! He signaled the start of the race! Go Vendee! Bon vent!

Princess Stephanie was not present to the fightAids gala last september, Camille was present and she was not at the opening of the no finish line , she is president with Albert of this famious event , it was Alexandra of Hanover who was present, Camille and Pauline were also there .
I hope to see Stephanie at the national fest, I hope she is not ill .I am a little worried

:previous:

On November 12 Princess Alexandra fired the starting pistol for the annual charity sports race "No finish Line Monaco" (November 12-20). She and Camille participated themselves as well:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

:previous:

On November 12 Princess Alexandra fired the starting pistol for the annual charity sports race "No finish Line Monaco" (November 12-20). She and Camille participated themselves as well:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

I must confess i admire P. Albert a lot for his hability to involve the whole family in the principality activities... they all take part: sisters, nephews, nieces, cousins, cousins in second degree... they're all there when he calls... Nice!!! :crown3: :crown3: :crown3:

Yesterday, November 20, Princess Alexandra attended the closing event of the "No finish Line Monaco" race and Prince Albert participated in a signature session as part of the charity race:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** fb gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom