Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 7: April 2013 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely hope I am mistaken, but (in the above video segment) Princess Caroline seems to be limping or greatly favoring one leg :(
I do understand that "Healing takes time", and if I were to guess, she would have the best rehabilitation available to her...
Get well soon!

So nice to see almost the whole family together, especially Louis and Pauline too. And all looking very smart in blazers and white...

Both Princesses look very good. Would love to have seen Stephanie there too.

Gosh, Charlene's face is very plump and swallow! Her pregnancy suites her very much!

An article of Hello

Princess Charlene shows off baby bump - hellomagazine.com

Un autre article du Mail, Caroline was also very smart, I like also her derss

Princess Charlene shows hint of baby bump as she visits Monaco Yacht Club | Mail Online

There are also Charlotte Casiraghi, Gad El Maleh and I think also Princess Alexandra, they arrived the ones after the others.

The entire family was there at the second part of the inauguration which took part on the evening , it is why Caroline changes her outfit

Last edited by a moderator:
How lovely the family all together and what a nice surprise Louis and Pauline also present, only Princess Stéphanie missing.

And her youngest daughter Camille.

Very much a family event,very rare we so many members of the extended Princely family together at the one event!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice to see everyone. Great pics but Charlene always has a tinge of look of sadness or discomfort in her face...

Wow, really an impressive Family gathering.... but the new Yacht Club is one of the most important "places to be" in Monaco, I am sure :p
All are looking great, but Charlene is outstanding, as she is glowing :flowers:
BYe Bine

Pauline looked really beautiful. She, Beatrice and Charlene were the standouts

Prince Albert, Princess Charlene, Princess Caroline, Princess Alexandra, Andrea with Tatiana, Pierre with Beatrice, Charlotte with Gad, Louis and Pauline Ducruet, Elisabeth-Anne and Mélanie de Massy attended the inauguration of the new Yacht Club of Monaco today, June 20.[/URL]**

Prince Albert's cousin John B Kelly III attended also. John is standing next to Louis Ducruet, at the far left.

http://tinypic.com/r/2dkwdw7/8

Last edited:
Whatever else you say about them, the Grimaldi are sooo glamorous and beautiful. Everyone looked great, no exceptions!;)

Did poor Charlene lose one of her shoes in that fourth series of photos?:ohmy:

Last edited:
Ah, what a nice surprise! :flowers: And I agree with Moonmaiden23, everyone looked FAB! :cool:

Especially heartwarming to see the whole family come together to support Charlene & Albert during this critical time of her first pregnancy. Unity, that's what it's all about, BRAVO!

Ah, what a nice surprise! :flowers: And I agree with Moonmaiden23, everyone looked FAB! :cool:

Especially heartwarming to see the whole family come together to support Charlene & Albert during this critical time of her first pregnancy. Unity, that's what it's all about, BRAVO!

That's what I see, as well. They are all there are a sign of support - no divisions. Well done them all.

Last edited:

Prince Albert, Princess Charlene, Princess Caroline, Princess Alexandra, Andrea with Tatiana, Pierre with Beatrice, Charlotte with Gad, Louis and Pauline Ducruet, Elisabeth-Anne and Mélanie de Massy attended the inauguration of the new Yacht Club of Monaco today, June 20.

** fb: Inauguration du Yacht Club de Monaco **

it's always nice to see the family together! charlene looks beaming and charlotte's dress would look not great on so many people but she pulls it off really well.

who are the ladies in the second picture of the facebook gallery? there's an unrecognisable lady talking to tatiana and charlotte and one to the left of beatrice borromeo. who are they?
+

I think the woman on the left to Beatrice is Melanie de Massy.

Oh, what a pretty family. They are all good looking and dressed in perfect clothes. Why does Charlene always look sad?

Oh, what a pretty family. They are all good looking and dressed in perfect clothes. Why does Charlene always look sad?

Hmm, I don't know which pictures you're looking at, because the ones I've seen of PC at the event... she looks happy, poised, gorgeous!

Hmm, I don't know which pictures you're looking at, because the ones I've seen of PC at the event... she looks happy, poised, gorgeous!

In most pics. There's on post # 244 a series of pics, look at Pic 2, for example. She has a stamp of sadness on her face.

In most pics. There's on post # 244 a series of pics, look at Pic 2, for example. She has a stamp of sadness on her face.

I looked again, especially at the pic you're referring to, and sorry, I don't see a "stamp of sadness". Instead, I see a beautiful woman who is soft, gentle, glowing, content. (I've seen her looking sad and fragile before, but this is certainly not one of those occasions.)

I also think she looks happier in these pics. Also her face seems to have filled out a bit, not so gaunt looking. And I do like the curl to her hair.

I hear that a lot and it always confuses me. I don't think she looks sad or is sad.

Growing up as a child and even now, people always told me that I looked angry or sad. It was frustrating because nothing could have been further from the truth. I even tried walking around with a forced hyena grin on my face for a couple of days before I realized how crazy looking I must have appeared to others and stopped.:ermm:

I think Charlene is the same way. She seems shy and reticent at times but definitely not unhappy.

If you hear that a lot, then there must be others to whom she appears sad. It could be the expression of her face or the lights of the cameras or some deep rooted sadness. We don't know.

Argie, that's true. But my point was that I hear that a lot about myself too.

And nothing could be further from the truth.

Even before her wedding Charlene has always had a sort of blank, zoned out facial appearance that some observers felt made her look less than cheerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom