Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 7: April 2013 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grimaldi's are very loyal to sculptor Kees Verkade.
He also made the sculpture of Grace in the Rose Garden and of Malizia in front of the palace.
Kees VERKADE sculpture

The Grimaldi's are very loyal to sculptor Kees Verkade. He also made the sculpture of Grace in the Rose Garden and of Malizia in front of the palace. Kees VERKADE sculpture
Very fitting that the Grace & Rainier sculptures should be the work of the same artist.

:previous: Thank you for posting these Iceflower. The first one is very poignant, not least because I find the statue of Rainier makes him seem a little frail - which of course he was in later life.

Thiw must have been an incredibly moving occasion for the family.

Indeed and just before the National Day Celebrations when all of The Princely Family are together.

Prince Albert and Princess Caroline attended a screening of the film "Week-end of a Champion", directed by Polish-French director Roman Polanski and Frank Simon, in Monaco this evening, December 16, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:

Last edited:
if she doesn' t like football maybe it's better if she stays at home ..there's nothing worse than seeing a bored person with people cheering :ermm: and I don't think matches are official engagements.. ;)

I think it is not fair jokning about Charlene, she had with Albert a very busy week end with the ceremony of the opening of the olympic games on friday, the reception with olympic team and persons who followed this team on saturday evening and particularly on sunday, she attended with Albert in the cold the skiing race to support the young man of monaco who did the race and after a flight of many hours to arrive in Monaco and yet attended the soccer at the stadium. Who would not be tired?

Charlene seems no less excited than the owner of the team and his daughter. People express their emotions in different ways.

Let's face it, Melina Premiere, if someone says anything about Charlene that you disagree with, you don't think it's fair.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

Who would not be tired?

nobody said that she wasn't entitled to be tired .. but simply that she seemed bored, as happens to many women during a soccer game .. and since I imagine that this matches are not included in her duties (the Olympics Games are another story) if she was so tired she could stay at home ..;)

Last edited:
I think they hit the nail on the head with the comment about Charlene being used to Rugby Football rather than Soccer Football. To me soccer is like watching the paint dry compared with Rugby. But Albert doesn't seem very happy about her lack of enthusiasm and at one point she seemed to look like she was trying not to cry.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rCcaaysgz...-princesse-charlene-de-monaco-le-2000x0-2.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xe6DiQH_-...-la-princesse-charlene-de-monaco-2000x0-2.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cnoLHJrEy...-princesse-charlene-de-monaco-le-2000x0-1.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wCGCzlWPb...-princesse-charlene-de-monaco-le-2000x0-1.jpg

However, I am aware that these photo's could mean anything but no one is going to convince me that a seat at the soccer was Charlene's first choice of what to do with her time! :ermm:

I think it is very strange that Gad who is from Paris and for sure supports Paris Saint Germain, quickly change is team just because his girlfriend is from another team / country....Of course she "the Royal House" of that team... but making that kind of entusiastic attitude towards a team that he would't support unless this situation.. I found that strange and not natural....:ROFLMAO:

Has from Charlene she has this kind of attitude every time she has public events in Monaco, rarely smiles , she always seams unhappy unless... she is in South Africa or if she is with a swimming team, or if she is in Fashion events... She wasn't forced to marry the Prince so I don't understand her attitude towards everything she does in Monaco...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is very strange that Gad who is from Paris and for sure supports Paris Saint Germain, quickly change is team just because his girlfriend is from another team / country....Of course she "the Royal House" of that team... but making that kind of entusiastic attitude towards a team that he would't support unless this situation.. I found that strange and not natural....:ROFLMAO:
And how do we know that Gad supports Paris Saint Germain? Just because he lives in Paris doesn't have to mean that he supports PSG. Maybe he isn't a fan of any team, just got now excited because of Albert and Pierre.

:previous:

It's very unlikely that's it's Beatrice. The four people on the left and right are dressed in circus uniforms, why should she dress like that? I can't imagine she's been part of the evening's staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom