Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 7: April 2013 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we don't know whether she's happy or not. She definitely should be and I hope she truly is. But then, one never knows what happens between closed doors. Even in princely families.

Oh, what a pretty family. They are all good looking and dressed in perfect clothes. Why does Charlene always look sad?

In my opinion, she seems quite happy, especially with Albert. They seem very in tune, to be expected, but she does have the face that when it goes into repose, or 'rest', defaults to a mode that can be interpreted as 'sad'. I would call it more 'pensive'. The same happens to other royals - Queen Elizabeth comes to mind. When she forgets to stay 'on' her face defaults to looking grumpy. ;) She has even talked about it - she's aware that it happens. I think the same occurs for Charlene, except the default mode appears 'sad' depending how you 'inform' the image.

Last edited:

I don't understand why Caroline changed her wonderful white dress, that fitted her so much? I think the blue didn't flutter her very much, because it' s too wide for her slim body.

Oh, what a pretty family. They are all good looking and dressed in perfect clothes. Why does Charlene always look sad?

In my opinion, she seems quite happy, especially with Albert. They seem very in tune, to be expected, but she does have the face that when it goes into repose, or 'rest', defaults to a mode that can be interpreted as 'sad'. I would call it more 'pensive'. The same happens to other royals - Queen Elizabeth comes to mind. When she forgets to stay 'on' her face defaults to looking grumpy. ;) She has even talked about it - she's aware that it happens. I think the same occurs for Charlene, except the default mode appears 'sad' depending how you 'inform' the image.
That is the most quietly logical explanation I have heard since the whole "she tried to flee France before her wedding" trash talk. That vile media assault would have totally destroyed a lesser person. It almost destroyed her wedding.

Good heavens, if that wasn't enough there has been a continual harping about her slacking on the job and not getting pregnant immediately and, when she does get pregnant the media would have her carrying twins!

So, perhaps today in a few quiet moments she was reflecting on how nice it was being unwell as the media were kept well and truely away. Now she's back, looking great en famille and probably wondering from whence the next barrage of garbage will come.

Charlene was not sad at this event, you can see that she was very smiling and even laughing when her shoe was taken in the floor. All the comments on differents sites are saying she is very stunning

Last edited by a moderator:
when will the famous pic-nic in Monaco take place ? If I'm not mistaken it should be in few weeks right?

when will the famous pic-nic in Monaco take place ? If I'm not mistaken it should be in few weeks right?
The picnic is usually held in September so there's a few more events to enjoy before then including the Red Cross Ball :)

I don't understand why Caroline changed her wonderful white dress, that fitted her so much? I think the blue didn't flutter her very much, because it' s too wide for her slim body.

I agree. Caroline looked fantastic in that white summer dress. But maybe she spilled something on it? White can be difficult to wear:sad:.

Yes I got confused when I saw Caroline in blue, but I have to say the necklace/choker is very eye catching. Caroline always has an interesting and original take on jewellery.

Bea and Tati are simply amazing!

I really like seeing P Stephanie's kids more often lately and them getting more involved in the activities in the Principality. It's great how everyone of the younger generation has found his/her niche and interest to get involved in...

Great to see Charlene out and about. Unfortunately, Albert looks pregnant, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's doing a good job hiding the bump a la hollywood; though with a bouquet instad of an Hermes bag!

Perhaps this is where the twins rumor originates:-D

Oh, you gals are baaad! There's one pic (on another thread) where their bellies show in profile: very similarly pregnant. I'm guessing the same due date?
Oh, we're bad and I feel guilty. :ohmy:

She's doing a good job hiding the bump a la hollywood; though with a bouquet instad of an Hermes bag!

But what's with these Grimaldi women and their habit of hiding their pregnant bellies??? Baby bumps are beautiful and there's nothing wrong in showing them... The most mothers to be tend to proudly exhibit their bellies so i can't understand this strange Grimaldi tendency to hide them...
:whistling: :lol: :whistling:

If anyone can help me. Where can I find about these festivities? The story I mean? The idea? i will be very grateful =)

But what's with these Grimaldi women and their habit of hiding their pregnant bellies??? Baby bumps are beautiful and there's nothing wrong in showing them... The most mothers to be tend to proudly exhibit their bellies so i can't understand this strange Grimaldi tendency to hide them...
:whistling: :lol: :whistling:

It's not just Grimaldi women. Any woman who values privacy would not run around in these stretched over the abdomen maternity get-ups of the last 8 or 9 years. Yuk.

gosh, charlene is really slender still, her pregnancy is showing very little. i guess since she's naturally quite thin, it may take a bit of time to show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom