The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 01:25 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Great pics of the three dancing - so joyfull and full of energy!

Here's the zimbio/gettyimages gallery without watermarks:

** Iggy Pop & the Stooges Perform at Place du Palais for Monaco Live Festival **

Old 07-06-2010, 03:58 AM
Serene Highness

Caroline looks so happy!! Thanks for the pictures!

Old 07-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
They pics show that Caroline has dance in her blood, whilst Charlene looked a bit stiff despite being an athlete. I don't think Caroline was drunk, she just seemed to be ipnotized by the music.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Gentry

Buncha' punks!

Iggy in Monaco?!?! I could hardly believe my eyes! I thought it was a typo... I assume he dedicated "I Wanna Be Your Dog" to the Princely family? AWESOME!!! This is by far the coolest thing that has ever happened to Monaco. It's pleasing to see Albert and Caroline gettin' their punker side on!
Old 07-06-2010, 11:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Long live rock n roll! They had such a great time!! I love Caroline and Charlene in these pics!!
Old 07-06-2010, 12:13 PM
Royal Highness

These are wonderful photos Caroline rocks Nice to see some private moments of affection between Charlene & Albert too, & a few more glimpses of the ring. Thank you Iceflower
Old 07-06-2010, 03:10 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock rock out to Iggy Pop
Old 07-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Courtier

Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock rock out to Iggy Pop - hellomagazine.com

I love these new pictures of the engaged couple ... they look so happy together?
Old 07-06-2010, 05:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Great pics of the three dancing - so joyfull and full of energy!

Here's the zimbio/gettyimages gallery without watermarks:

** Iggy Pop & the Stooges Perform at Place du Palais for Monaco Live Festival **
PUNK PRINCESS... Yes sir, Miss Caroline!!!! She'll be forever sixteen...
Even you Monseigneur, you raised 2% in my consideration.

LONG LIVE ROCK'N'ROLL YEAH!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 08:06 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
Prince Albert and Charlene Wittstock rock out to Iggy Pop - hellomagazine.com

I love these new pictures of the engaged couple ... they look so happy together?

This has got to be the weirdest thing I have ever seen! Who did the pr on this stunt. First, very un-princess like, too extreem in trying to look "natural" and "cool". Albert looks like a Catholic priest and completely untaken by her, and no one else in the photos are acting as teenagerly. They really need to get together with somone who knows how to cordinate these things much better. The French or Monegaques aren't good in marketing anyways. Grace was good at marketing because she was from Hollywood.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Nobility

I was totally embrassed for them!!
Old 07-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Royal Highness

Pa , Cw along with Caro all appear to be having a great time- but Woodstock was in /69.I happen to like CW's necklace in this photo............On her Facebook page CW has clarified that Grace was the past..... and CW is now- fantastic that that was clarified and be put to rest once and for all.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:01 PM
Aristocracy

The more this circus goes along, the more pathetic this engagement all seems. Yes, I agree woodstock was "hip" in 1969, and why would someone have to say that Grace was the past. That sounds very insecure, and at the same time isn't it insulting the House of Grimaldi. I can't image, per say, Prince Charles saying when he becomes king...Queen Elizabeth II is so yesterday, it's King Charles that's the now.

Without any doubt, CW is very LC (low class).
Old 07-07-2010, 02:02 AM
Commoner

Great pictures, thanks, everyone! I must say that black really suits Albert - he should wear it more often!
Old 07-07-2010, 02:57 AM
Serene Highness

Great Charlene!! She shows to be very cool!
Old 07-07-2010, 03:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Question: How many ageing rockers are on the group pic ?
Answer: Five. Four musicians and the Prince of Monaco.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:54 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Mia View Post
This has got to be the weirdest thing I have ever seen! Who did the pr on this stunt. First, very un-princess like, too extreem in trying to look "natural" and "cool". Albert looks like a Catholic priest and completely untaken by her, and no one else in the photos are acting as teenagerly. They really need to get together with somone who knows how to cordinate these things much better. The French or Monegaques aren't good in marketing anyways. Grace was good at marketing because she was from Hollywood.
I have to agree with you, Donna.
If this was taken 20 years ago, it would not have looked so ridicolous. I mean Alber and Caro are in their 50's... I am all for for having a great time and letting yr hair down but show a lil decorum for the offices that you hold. ( Caro looks like she is letting out some steam!!) We dont walk in their shoes, maybe its good for them to cut loose sometimes to let out some pressure

Yes after the passing of Grace the public image for the Grimaldis is nil.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:58 AM
Aristocracy

Are you for real? There is nothing wrong with them letting loose dancing. That's all they are doing, dancing. They were having fun.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:09 AM
Commoner

Very well ... this is the first time I see Miss Wittsock enjoying herself and smiling, and what a smile !!! Rock does miracles .....
Old 07-07-2010, 07:17 AM
Administrator

Interesting that there a good and bad pictures of all of them: Caroline, Albert and Charlene...and most of the negative comments are directed towards Albert and Charlene. The only negative comment/suggestion about Caroline is about the drink in her hand and letting out a sceram. There are a couple of weird shots of her as well.

I do like, however, the picture of Caroline and Charlene hugging (or hanging on) on Albert.

Closed Thread