The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 05:59 PM
Serene Highness

It's the Sainte Devote festivities tomorrow and Friday. Looking forward to the pictures.

Old 01-25-2012, 07:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
It's the Sainte Devote festivities tomorrow and Friday. Looking forward to the pictures.

I so hope P. Caroline will attend the festivities...

Old 03-17-2012, 03:15 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Caroline and Prince Albert attended 75th bazaar in aid of the work of Sister Marie
at the Chapiteau de Fontvieille in Monaco on March 16, 2012.

Really nice shots of Caroline!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages gallery **

** hola: Collares, telas, flores... La princesa Carolina, la mejor clienta de un rastrillo solidario en Mónaco ** translation **
Old 03-17-2012, 11:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Wow, Caro looks fantastic. So beautiful!
Nice to see Albert there supporting his big sis.
Thanks for the pics!
Old 03-17-2012, 11:49 AM
Serene Highness

It's so good to see her back!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
Wow, Caro looks fantastic. So beautiful!
Nice to see Albert there supporting his big sis.
Thanks for the pics!
Not that she needs support... On the contrary, she seems to support everyone around her, Nathalie. But, yes, it's good to see her back, in such a splendid mood, really paying attention and showing interest in what was going on, buying some of the products...
Old 03-17-2012, 11:54 AM
Courtier

Caroline is glowing! Nice pics, thanks a lot!
The princess is amazingly beautiful here, she even looks younger than usual.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
Not that she needs support... On the contrary, she seems to support everyone around her, Nathalie. But, yes, it's good to see her back, in such a splendid mood, really paying attention and showing interest in what was going on, buying some of the products...
LOL you are right!
I'm really glad to see her. Like LovelyKate said, she is glowing and looking awesome.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:19 PM
Serene Highness

She likes those earrings very much. A poster in Hola says it was a gift from Stefano. I don´t know how somebody might know that but it´s possible. She used them a lot.
Old 03-17-2012, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

I remember we've collected a lot of pics of her wearing those earrings at her jewellery thread

Here's another great gallery of yesterday's event - click on the pics to enlarge:

** pp: Caroline de Monaco, resplendissante, retrouve Albert pour un moment généreux **
Old 03-17-2012, 05:25 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
She likes those earrings very much. A poster in Hola says it was a gift from Stefano. I don´t know how somebody might know that but it´s possible. She used them a lot.
I doubt it Rosana. There's an old photo of her taken in 1983 ( during the celebration of the release of that famous magazine Vogue issue where P. Caroline appears on the cover photographed by Wahrol ) where you can see her already using those earrings... Well she's with Stefano in that photo but still...

Princess Caroline of Monaco and Stefano Casiraghi Pic - Image of Princess Caroline of Monaco and Stefano Casiraghi - AllStarPics.Net

Princess Caroline of Monaco and Stefano Casiraghi Pic - Image of Princess Caroline of Monaco and Stefano Casiraghi - AllStarPics.Net
Old 03-18-2012, 03:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Caroline and Prince Albert attended 75th bazaar in aid of the work of Sister Marie at the Chapiteau de Fontvieille in Monaco on March 16, 2012.

Really nice shots of Caroline!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages gallery **

** hola: Collares, telas, flores... La princesa Carolina, la mejor clienta de un rastrillo solidario en Mónaco ** translation **

Who is Sister Marie? Was she a Monagasque nun? Does anyone hage information about Sister Marie?
Old 03-18-2012, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

Yes, she was a nun and came to Monaco in 1925. She dedicated her work to the poor and in particular the
elderly poor. She died in 1969, but her work was continued. From 1960 on under the honorary presidency of
Princess Grace and these days under the honorary presidency of Princess Caroline. We've seen Caroline
regularly attending the bazaar during the last years.

The organization's site has a photo of Sister Marie and a painted picture made by Karl Lagerfeld.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:58 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Prince Albert II of Monaco and his sister Princess Caroline of Hanover
attend the celebration of the 75th anniversary of the bazaar in aid of the work of Sister Mary
Fontvieille, Monaco - 16.03.12
WENN Photo Library - Search Results
Old 03-20-2012, 03:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKate View Post
Caroline is glowing! Nice pics, thanks a lot!
The princess is amazingly beautiful here, she even looks younger than usual.
I think that it is the shorter hair style that makes her look younger.

I adore her jacket. She looks fantastic.
Old 03-22-2012, 12:36 AM
Courtier

Princess Caroline looks so happy & healthy & joyful these past few years, it's lovely to see! She's positively "glowing", and yes, she appears to be a joven again. :)

Myself, I say it's because her brother is nicely married to a wonderful young woman, her children are doing well and are productive, she's friends again with her sister, and she's at a good place in her life. What more can she ask for.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:12 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Prince Albert and Camille Gottlieb visited a trade show dedicated to Ecological Vehicles and Renewable Energies, in Monte Carlo, March 22, 2012.
Prince Albert was there on official capacity; he arrived in a style, behind the wheels of a 100 percent electric Nissan Leaf Nismo RC car.
Camille, meanwhile, was there in different capacity; she took her first steps in professional photography by photographing her uncle at Grimaldi Forum.

- Prince Albert's arrival
- Prince Albert
- Camille

Gallery from Getty
Gallery from Daylife
Old 03-22-2012, 03:32 PM
Courtier

Wow, Camille is sooooo gorgeous! She honestly looks like a movie star or a model, can't believe she's still only 13 yrs. old!

What a stunner both she & her cousin, Alexandra, will be when they finally make their first appearance at a Monaco Ball, which won't be until they're at least 19 yrs. old, judging by the age of which Charlotte made her first debut appearance at the Rose Ball.

(...)
Old 03-22-2012, 03:33 PM
Royal Highness

Prince Albert Looks So Nice & Handsome , Thank you For Sharing Artemisia
Old 03-22-2012, 07:13 PM
Courtier

(...)

He puts his $ where his mouth is when it comes to the environment and sustainability, in other words he doesn't just talk the talk he walks the walk.

I think one day Albert will be known as the "Green Prince", as a big part of his rule will be characterized by this commendable passion on saving the environment, God's earth of which without mankind would be no more.

We are only lowly unworthy stewards of God's magnificent creation & benevolence....
Old 03-22-2012, 08:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Camille went with Albert or by herself? She is taking pics with a professional camera! lol