The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 11:14 AM
Serene Highness

Red Cross Christmas ceremony - Monaco
Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Stephanie attend the Red Cross Christmas ceremony at the Red Cross headquarters in Monaco on December 18, 2007. Photo by ABACAPRESS.COM

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4*

Only Pics I can so far

Old 12-19-2007, 11:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

DECEMBER 19: Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Stephanie of Monaco attend the Christmas tree Party on December 19, 2007 in Monaco
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Old 12-19-2007, 12:14 PM
Administrator

Thanks a lot for the wonderful new pics, Radker and giov!
I absolutely love the ones with the cute little children.
Steph and Albert holding these cuties in their arms, that's
so nice to look at and it shows what wonderful parents
they are and will be
Old 12-19-2007, 12:56 PM
Serene Highness

MONACO CHRISTMAS TREE PARTY
Prince Albert II of Monaco, centre left, and his sister Princess Stephanie, centre right, welcome Monaco's children for the traditional Christmas tree viewing and present receiving session at Monaco palace, Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2007. (AP PHOTO/Lionel Cironneau)

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4* *Pic5*
Old 12-21-2007, 01:44 PM
Gentry

Thanks for those pics, (pic5 is funny, what do the children do with Steph, but on the other ones somehow she is in a sad mood - I am afraid, something is not right with her, maybe shes only tired )
During last time Ive also taken Albert into my heart - here he really enjoys the event with the children - and always with a smile - dont the women here in the forum "melt down" watching pics of Albert )
Both (Albert and Steph) look like "Mother and Father of the Principality".

Old 12-21-2007, 02:11 PM
Royal Highness

Not the fifth Beatle but ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordsUponTheWind View Post
Thanks for those pics, (pic5 is funny, what do the children do with Steph, but on the other ones somehow she is in a sad mood - I am afraid, something is not right with her, maybe shes only tired )
During last time Ive also taken Albert into my heart - here he really enjoys the event with the children - and always with a smile - dont the women here in the forum "melt down" watching pics of Albert )
Both (Albert and Steph) look like "Mother and Father of the Principality".
I never melt down watching Prince Albert of Monaco because he is not the fifth Beatle.JMO However as you have pointed out so clearly the Grimaldis do have that beauty of inbred charm and graciousness[ not only with Lilliputians but all other people] which I do not feel any other royal house in Europe can match.Maybe Stepahnie is just fatigued from preparations from her own personal Christmas with her children.Certainly they look happy and up to pranks.God Bless them and us one and all.
Old 12-22-2007, 03:48 PM
Serene Highness

- Monaco le 22/12/2007 - INAUGURATION DU BATEAU DE LA POLICE MARITIME DEVANT LE YACHT CLUB PAR CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI ET LE PRINCE ALBERT II Prince Albert and Princess Charlotte name the boat of the maritime police in Monaco on December 22, 2007Belga Picture

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* Pic4*
Old 12-22-2007, 04:43 PM
Nobility

SO cute, I'm glad she's attending things with her uncle.

Ani
Old 12-22-2007, 05:19 PM
Courtier

There are more pics up of the boat naming at BelgaPicture:

BelgaPicture - Quick search
Old 12-22-2007, 05:34 PM
Administrator

Thanks a lot for the pics and the link, Radker and sugarbaby318!

It's really great that Charlotte was there with Albert, attending that
official event. The de Massy family was there as well and I noticed
something very nice - Charlotte wore a coat of her mother Caroline,
I searched for it and here you can compare it

Caroline in 2002 ------ Charlotte in 2007
Old 12-22-2007, 11:27 PM

22/12/2007 - INAUGURATION DU BATEAU DE LA POLICE MARITIME
Monte Carlo Yacht Club - The Prince Albert and Charlotte Casiraghi
December 22, 2007
Belga 1
Belga 2
Belga 3
Belga 4
Belga 5
Old 12-22-2007, 11:31 PM
Courtier

Is there a reason Charlotte is taking a bigger part in royal duties with her uncle...I'm kind of surprised. She was out with him again today for the yacht event...

Hmmm...I wonder if this could mean something bigger for her future.
Old 12-23-2007, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18 View Post
Red Cross Christmas ceremony - Monaco
Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Stephanie attend the Red Cross Christmas ceremony at the Red Cross headquarters in Monaco on December 18, 2007. Photo by ABACAPRESS.COM

*Pic1* *Pic2* *Pic3* *Pic4*

Only Pics I can so far
Here is the direct link for the 14 pictures from this event on ABACA Press website.

ABACA Press Gallery (14 Images)

I love Stephanie's current "look". She looks natural and fresh, and very happy. It's like we have the old Steph back. Even her skin looks so much nicer than I remember seeing it for a long time. I think it's because she is wearing great makeup. Well, whatever she is doing, I hope she keeps it up.
Old 12-23-2007, 03:07 AM
Nobility

The pictures are very nice. Albert still wear those crazy christmas ties.
Old 12-23-2007, 09:54 AM
Aristocracy

i find it really sweet that she wears her mother's coat...btw, caroline was gorgeous in the 2002's pic...stunning...

great job iceflower...
Old 12-23-2007, 12:39 PM
Nobility

These photos are great! PA looks very nice and Charlotte is just beautiful and elegant as always. She has so much of her grandmother's natural grace and charm.

Its so refreshing to see Prince Albert walking with her. He looks so distinguished.
Old 12-23-2007, 07:08 PM
Gentry

good photos! but this coat of caroline that charlotte is wearing is so much clasisc for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-23-2007, 11:01 PM
Aristocracy

I love that lovely coat. It looks better seeing it full length. Great idea of hers to wear her mother's coat. She is a pretty girl.

And Stephanie is looking somewhat better. I wonder why she is determined to look so perfunctory. Maybe she'll pull out of her funk--hopefully she has such a nice Grimaldi (her father's) face.
Old 12-25-2007, 06:02 AM
Courtier
TRF Author

For those of us wondering about Charlotte's heigth, her being able to wear her mother's coat might signify two things : either she is as tall as her mother (and you usually need to be tall to carry off wearing such a long coat), or it was altered to fit her smaller build. What do you think ? Whatever the case may be, she looks gorgeous in it. Are there other pictures of Caroline wearing it ? Thanks to all for posting those pictures !
Old 12-25-2007, 01:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveroyals View Post
For those of us wondering about Charlotte's heigth, her being able to wear her mother's coat might signify two things : either she is as tall as her mother (and you usually need to be tall to carry off wearing such a long coat), or it was altered to fit her smaller build. What do you think ? Whatever the case may be, she looks gorgeous in it. Are there other pictures of Caroline wearing it ? Thanks to all for posting those pictures !
She is EXACTLY as tall as her mother.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Closed Thread