Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing the Princess in the dark blue satin dress restores my faith in her.
This is the best I have seen her look in a very long time.
There are many other times that she is wearing something nice and very trendy, but I don't think it looks so good on her because of her current hair style. In most of the pictures on this page, with the exception of her blue dress, she looks as if she just rolled out of bed, put on a nice outifit, and either ran a brush quickly thru her hair, or just pulled it back.
It is just my opinioin of course, but it seems as if she is loosing some of her "polished" look. Or maybe it is that I just do not like this current hairstyle on her. I'm not sure, but I do know that I have seen her look much better than of late.

Great pics Iceflower!:flowers:
I love the dress and the jewels.
Caroline is really elegant.
I like to see her with Albert. I do hope they are so close to each other as they seems to be, not only on public events, of course.:)

Albert and Sharon look lovely together:wub: she is a beautiful woman and she is the right age 49 does a lot of charity work . Could do worse only a Wish:rolleyes:

Great pics, as always, Iceflower!

Caroline's face may be full of wrinkles and look less firm that her mother's was at her same age, but she' s stil a great "B side"! ( a fashionable expression to say a woman/girl has a beautiful back)

A small gallery can be viewed at:

Grazia Neri Archive

Last edited:
Pics 15.11.2007

Prince Albert II of Monaco and his sister Princess Stephanie attend
the First Gala associations at the Monte Carlo Bay Hotel in Monaco,
15 November 2007:

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 *

Wow Stephanie looks great love the all black and the hair Albert looks good also thank you Iceflower for the pictures now I cant wait till National day .

Caroline is stunning - not many can wear "shiny" material and pull it off. Didn't Albert and Sharon Stone have a little "sum'n...sum'n" going on before?! Where IS Charlene?!

Prince Albert II of Monaco and his sister Princess Stephanie attend
the First Gala associations at the Monte Carlo Bay Hotel in Monaco,
15 November 2007:

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 *

WHAT is going on with Stepanie, these days?! She looks sooo lost and unhappy - not even trying to fake a smile in some of these :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline is stunning - not many can wear "shiny" material and pull it off. Didn't Albert and Sharon Stone have a little "sum'n...sum'n" going on before?! Where IS Charlene?!
Alberts own words
The activities of Miss WITTSTOCK have moved away from the Principality at this time.

I don't think so Charlene know how to play the game. Charlene will be at next event.

Thanks a lot for posting your nice finding, tbhrc!
Alexandra looks so happy and excited and Caroline looks
at her with the wonderful look of a loving mother. And
it's nice that they all went there together.

I think Charlene is history.

Stellad
Although it's not the right place of the Albert and Charlene
discussion, I don't think it's over, I've seen pics of them
enjoying a day in the countryside two weeks ago, they've
been printed in a Spanish magazine, Lecturas or Semana,
I can't remember where, but I've seen them yesterday.

Pics 8.12.2007

Steph, Albert and Charlene at the 20th 'Premiere Rampe', the
International Festival of Circus Schools organised by the Kiwanis
Club of Monaco, 8 December 2007

* Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3 * Pic 4 * Pic 5 *

They look good and relaxed...
Thanks, Ice :)

Thanks Iceflower they all look nice . now I cant wait till the circus Festival.

You are welcome, Michelle and Radker :flowers:

If you take a very very close ;) look at pic number 8 of
the following additional ones, you'll also see Camille. The
little blonde girl behind them who takes her seat at
that moment.

** Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3 * Pic 4 * Pic 5 **
** Pic 6 * Pic 7 * Pic 8 * Pic 9 * Pic 10 **

What about the clothes Steph is wearing ?
These caro trousers dont fit her style - I look back at the style of the 80th, when everyone was wearing so called golf-player trousers.....

I find her perfect !

For once she is well dressed. I think she has made efforts since her father died. I even prefer her hair like that !

What about the clothes Steph is wearing ?
These caro trousers dont fit her style - I look back at the style of the 80th, when everyone was wearing so called golf-player trousers.....

20th Edition of the Premiere Rampe - Monaco
Prince Albert II of Monaco, Charlene Wittstock, Princess Stephanie attend the 20th Edition of the Premiere Rampe circus show at the Chapiteau du Cirque in Monaco on December 8, 2007.

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

LadyMcAlpine wrote:

Alberts own words
Quote:
The activities of Miss WITTSTOCK have moved away from the Principality at this time.
I guess it's confusing when you see a statement like this, and then she's phtographed w/him at events:ermm:...who knows. Maybe she's attending as his "friend" and things, in a romantic sense, are over. You never know with him!:rolleyes:

It's such a pitty to see Stephanie - a prematurely aged woman. Sometimes she looks worse and sometimes a little better. But to be honest she hasn't been looking really good for years.
What really surprises me in these pictures is how tiny she looks next to Albert. We know he is not a giant - 6in max. But next to him Steph looks like a 5'6 or 5'7 - smaller than she used to.
She was such a beauty - flawless skin - breathtaking shape - all gone - it's so sad to see her like that - obviously unhappy and lonley

thekla

It's such a pitty to see Stephanie - a prematurely aged woman. Sometimes she looks worse and sometimes a little better. But to be honest she hasn't been looking really good for years.
What really surprises me in these pictures is how tiny she looks next to Albert. We know he is not a giant - 6in max. But next to him Steph looks like a 5'6 or 5'7 - smaller than she used to.
She was such a beauty - flawless skin - breathtaking shape - all gone - it's so sad to see her like that - obviously unhappy and lonley

thekla

Stephanie still has an amazing body and is still beautiful to me and I think only Stephanie knows how she feels But Lonely and Unhappy is a bit of an assumption :glare:

Stephanie still has an amazing body and is still beautiful to me and I think only Stephanie knows how she feels But Lonely and Unhappy is a bit of an assumption :glare:

I really like her looks--or liked. I really think she has had too much sun. And some skin therapy would restore the vitality to her face. She really does not look in top shape. (her facial appearance-skin possibly)

Prince Albert of Monaco (R) and his sister Princess Stephanie pose with children during a visit to a day nursery in Monte Carlo December 19, 2007. Albert and Stephanie were at the nursery to present gifts to the children.Photo by ABACAPRESS.COM

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
More At Polfoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom