Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 4

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO the duchess is not catholic- she was married the first time in the church, but never converted. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f44/camilla-catholic-13437.html this thread might be of interest.
i'd forgot about ernst being in the line for the throne- thanks for the reminder, its so interesting how all the royals seem to be connected one way or another- confusing too!.
poor alexandra she just looks bored like any other 8 year old might be if she doesn't want to be there. it looks like despite being bored she was very well behaved- no antics, no fidgeting, no funny faces. bless her heart it's got to be hard to be photographed all the time, imagine if you were a little girl Yuck

Thanks for the info, bbb! Alex looks cute like always.

I think Alexander behaves better than Charlotte when she was still a little kid. I always see the little Charlotte never stayed in one place and very active/ aggresive...

thanks tbhrc!

I think Princess Caroline followed the "dark suits for the gentlemen, light dresses for the ladies" rule that her own mother used to follow. To me Alexandra looks dressed fine for the occasion. IMO, too bad that Prince Albert didn't have someone to remind him of that rule!!!

Glistening Seas

:D hee i love that second pic where alexandra is looking elsewhere and her mom is looking above and touching hair/ear whatever hee i have seen the expression on little alexandria and that same pose in little alexandra. like mom like daughter. it's great. i happen to think alexandra color is great and as far as Ernst and PA well, they look great too. i like PA's outfit it's the first time i have seen that on him, so it was a treat. Candid shots are always the best! :innocent::crown::cheers::fireworks:

Last edited:
Another gallery with pics from the picnic:

Olycom

You're welcome :) Here are the pics from tonight :)

PrinceAlbert II of Monaco attends the opening of the Consulate
General Of Monaco on October 4, 2007 in London, England

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 *

Two new pictures taken in London today, during the opening of the Consulate General of Monaco in London (don't know if it needs to go here or the family department, mods please move it if it's in the wrong place)

Pic 1
Pic 2

You're welcome :) Here are the pics from tonight :)

PrinceAlbert II of Monaco attends the opening of the Consulate
General Of Monaco on October 4, 2007 in London, England

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 *

More great photos! I understand Charlotte was there too. Terrific that she was able to attend since she is now living in London. I keep saying this but he does come across much better when the girlfriends are around.

More great photos! I understand Charlotte was there too. Terrific that she was able to attend since she is now living in London. I keep saying this but he does come across much better when the girlfriends are around.

I've just posted the pics of PA and Charlotte from today in Charlotte thread, didn't know where exactly to post them, so she definitely did attend:)

Charlotte looks lovely Albert looks good good to see charlotte come out for this event .

Prince Albert II of Monaco (C) and his sister Princess Caroline (L) pose for photographers with Candice Bretz, who won the International Contemporary Art prize of the Prince Pierre Foundation in Monaco, Monaco on 09 October 2007(ANP)
pic 1
pic 2

Their is this picture up on Newscom it looks like it could be Princess Stephanie and Charlotte but Im not sure it is filed under PRIX PRINCE PIERRE (Monaco)

I will post the link it is a very tiny picture I just wanted to know if any one knew anything about this.

http://i22.tinypic.com/1678sk7.jpg

Their is this picture up on Newscom it looks like it could be Princess Stephanie and Charlotte but Im not sure it is filed under PRIX PRINCE PIERRE (Monaco)

I will post the link it is a very tiny picture I just wanted to know if any one knew anything about this.

http://i22.tinypic.com/1678sk7.jpg

Well the caption states that those two are Princess Caroline and Carole Martinez.

And here's a bigger pic:

Picture details

Last edited:
I can understand why you thought so, looking at the small version of the pic
you could really think it was Steph with Charlotte :D

Thank you all for posting the newest pics, when I looked at those at the
exhibition I first thought Caroline had cut her hair again, but on the pic
from the award ceremony we see her with lovely longer hair again :)

Steph and Caroline look a lot alike thanks for that tbhrc and iceflower now think time to go see the eye doctor.

Pics 10.10.2007

Let's go there together, Radker :D;)

Pics from today, Caroline had an unusal, spectacular outfit:

Princess Caroline of Hanover, Prince Albert of Monaco, chief UN War Crimes Prosecutor Carla Del Ponte
and U.S. actress Sharon Stone are seen during a press conference for the "International Rendez Vous
Cinema Verite" meeting, in Monaco Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2007. "International Rendez Vous Cinema Verite"
is an investment fund providing financial support for the production of films with humanitarian and socially
conscious messages. (AP Photo/Lionel Cironneau)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And some more from yesterday:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4** Pic 5

After such a long long time - summer break - it is great to now see
them more often again, thank you all very much for the pictures.
Caroline really has many great new dresses and styles, she'll
always be a fashion icon, no matter how old she is :):)

Pics 9.+10.10.2007

That's true, Romy :flowers:

There was another event today, another price delivery for the
Prince Pierre Foundation at the Palace in Monaco, Caroline and
Albert attended:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

And I found two more pics of the award ceremony yesterday
evening, they show Caroline during her speech:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

^That dark blue color on Caroline is stunning! Its great to see so many new pictures of her.

Let's go there together, Radker :D;)

Sure what time :D Thanks for the pictures That first outfit not sure about it Albert looks great Sharon Stone over 40 and still got it thanks.:flowers:

I love Caroline dress it very classy and Albert look good too...

My god, Caroline's dress is gorgeous! So elegant and the blue looks great against her skin tone.

Anytime you like, Radker ;):)

Here are three more pics of Caroline and Albert arriving at the gala dinner:

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 *

Wonderful photos. Thanks iceflower!

Could Princess Caroline be more fascinating?:flowers:
Fantastic fashion choices..I agree for dark blue..it suits her so well..so regal!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom