Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 8: January 2016 - April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
MonacoGrimaldiArms.gif

Welcome to Part 8 of the thread to discuss the current events of the Princely Family of Monaco.

You can find the old thread here:

** Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 7: April 2013 - December 2015 **​

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.
Happy Posting!:flowers:

Prince Albert, Princess Caroline, Princess Alexandra and Beatrice participated in the Charity Walk for the Flavien Foundation in Monaco today, January 31. The Flavien Foundation fights against childhood cancer.

** belga gallery **

Last edited:
Those are lovely and refreshing pics! I'm glad that Albert attends engagements with his relatives more often now! Still, it is a pity that Charlene was nowhere to be seen this time too!

Yes, of course it's nice to see his extended family support the Prince, but we would really love to see the Princess present too...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Yes, some lovely pictures of Albert walking with the children. Also, Alexandra seems to blossoming into a lovely young lady. Great that Beatrice joined them. Shame that Charlene couldn't be there.

It's just that the event really sounded like a cause fit for Charlene, if you know what I mean. It would have been even more special had she been there...:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it was perfectly lovely and well represented. It just seems to fall under Charlene's area of interest, and honestly, I have no clue what she is doing with her time.

I like Bea's outfit! Simple yet cool!

Alberto de Mónaco se apoya en sus hermanas

Alberto de Mónaco se apoya en sus hermanas en ausencia de Charlene

The fiftieth anniversary of the Orchestres des Carabiniers du Prince. Ps Caroline and Stephanie attended the event with his brother... Charlene was ( what a surprise!!! ) absent..

I saw this on the palace Facebook page - nice to see them out. Looking forward to the Rose Ball.

(..)

Board members of the Princess Grace Foundation USA presented a cheque Prince Albert and Princess Caroline to "support the artistic endeavors of the Fondation Princesse Grace de Monaco" during a Yacht Club brunch on March 20.

Lovely Princess Alexandra was present as well and posed for some nice photos:

** dpp gallery: Cheque for Princess Grace Foundation **

Ah, Princess Alexandra is like a budding flower in bloom, she reminds me of a young Princess Diana in that way (with the same peaches & cream complexion). :sun:

Brava to Princess Caroline on *all* her children ~ bright, well-mannered, polite, respectful, intelligent, humble, articulate, responsible, duty above all. And not to forget blessed with good genes as well. :D

Ah, Princess Alexandra is like a budding flower in bloom, she reminds me of a young Princess Diana in that way (with the same peaches & cream complexion). :sun:

Brava to Princess Caroline on *all* her children ~ bright, well-mannered, polite, respectful, intelligent, humble, articulate, responsible, duty above all. And not to forget blessed with good genes as well. :D

Yes... P. Alexandra looks lovely these days! Let's hope this grown up look comes to stay and not just to make preety for a ball... :flowers:

Lovely outfit for Caroline again! (the second one)

Also holding my breath. Since the De Massy's are very involved I assume that they have attended. But no pics that I know of. With Novak D out I'll be rooting for Roger F. I believe Djokovic, Raonic and Berdych all reside in Monaco.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Also holding my breath. Since the De Massy's are very involved I assume that they have attended. But no pics that I know of. With Novak D out I'll be rooting for Roger F. I believe Djokovic, Raonic and Berdych all reside in Monaco.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

The final is this Sunday, isn't it? Hope somebody other than Elisabeth de Massy is there (lovely as I'm sure she is!).

Charlene SHOULD be there on Sunday but there seems to be no guarantee as to where she will show up these days.Unfortunately for those of us who enjoy seeing her.

Also holding my breath. Since the De Massy's are very involved I assume that they have attended. But no pics that I know of.

Elisabeth-Anne and Mélanie as President and Vice-President were pictured at the preview day of the ATP Monte Carlo Masters at the Monte-Carlo Country Club on Saturday (April 9) :flowers:

** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **

Princely Family of Monaco: Current Events Part 8: January 2016 -

Thanks, Iceflower. They both look very smart.

With last years finalists, Djokovic and Berdych, both eliminated it makes for a very interesting tournament this year. Will it be Federer and Nadal or maybe Wawrinka in the final on Sunday?

Hoping to see the Princely couple attend on Sunday...

Elisabeth-Anne and Mélanie as President and Vice-President were pictured at the preview day of the ATP Monte Carlo Masters at the Monte-Carlo Country Club on Saturday (April 9) :flowers:

** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **

Thanks very much, they look relaxed and happy. It's lovely to see the wider family still involved in the public life of the principality.

Nice to see them - unfortunate weather. She looks stunning in the first few pics. I'm not so keen on the red lipstick in the last two photos.

Really happy to see P Charlene alongside her husband today... And looking just lovely from top to tail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom