Princely Family of Monaco Current Events 2 : June 2006 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soiree Lyrique Adieu De John Mordler - 28th March 2007

Well, we didn't have to wait too much for new pics:)
Like Princess Caroline's red dress. :) Yes, red! (Great day for those who don't like dark colors on her, I assume). Hope, there are going to be some bigger versions..

CAPTION: Monaco, March 28th, 2007. Evening for the departure of John Mordler, the Director of the Monte Carlo Opera House. (MEHRAN/MAXppp-Newscom)

Pic1 Pic2

Thanks Ianna, that seems to be the red dress from the Rose Ball 1998, I just loved how she looked. Can't wait to see bigger versions as well.... ;)

Thanks, Ianna, even in these small pictures, the princess looks radiant ! I am sure she illuminates the whole room, as only she can do it ...

At least she changedthe black and brown and grey. Yes that´s the dress she wore at the Rose ball in 1998, the same that Ira von Furstenberg wore that night, thanks girls, lets wait for more pics.

Can't wait as well for the bigger version. Amazing that after 9 years Prs. Caroline can still fit in the same dress. Great decipline, that's my opinion.

think so, too
the cigarettes help you keeping your weight
caroline, stephanie and charlotte know this
( i think that's the reason why they smoke sooo much...)

stff13 said:
think so, too
the cigarettes help you keeping your weight
caroline, stephanie and charlotte know this
( i think that's the reason why they smoke sooo much...)

cigarett diet !! mmmm nice ..........not

Thanks Ianna For the pics and thanks for the info I did not know that about smoking dont think I will try it .

Pics 7.4.2007

Caroline and Albert watched the Easter procession from the Palace balcony on Easter Saturday, 7.4.2007:

--> Pic --> Link

iceflower said:
Caroline and Albert watched the Easter procession from the Palace balcony on Easter Saturday, 7.4.2007:

--> Pic --> Link
Actually the procession took place - as every year - on good friday.

He was in Turkey for Easter sunday....:)...oops...that was a saturday....my mistake....forgive me

paca said:
Actually the procession took place - as every year - on good friday.
That's what I had thought as well before posting, but then I simply copied the date the agency had added, that may explain it ;) :)

iceflower said:

--> Pic --> Link
What a gloomy couple!

Prince Albert II of Monaco and his sister Princess Caroline of Hanover visit the International Flower Show in Monte Carlo May 12, 2007.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Glistening Seas

well, this is one of my fav events you know spring is "really" here when i see the flower show. bravo did they get more pics. the outfits are always smashing and the flowers the violet colored one's are very nice and next the white roses :embarrassed: however, some more pics would be really nice.:innocent: s-a-a-y, great new smiley choices:monacostandard: :crown4: these are some of my best choices, although there's too many to put them all in this post. happy spring :greatidea:

Great new pics, thanks tbhrc!
Me too I love the annual event as to the wonderful flowers and colours and Caroline has chosen the perfect dress for that day!

Here are some more pics from yesterday, on the second pic you can see that Ernst August was there as well.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

A few more from ANP:

1 2 3 4 5

Some from terra without watermarks

1 2 3 4

Last edited:
Caroline always looks good, I like white on her, very elegant suit. Ernest doesn’t seem to be interested in the event, well seems that. The flowers given to Caroline are beautiful, very spring colors. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures.

I wonder why he didn't take Charlene with him to the flower show, since she is so precious to him. How difficult can it be to attend it?

Donna said:
I wonder why he didn't take Charlene with him to the flower show, since she is so precious to him. How difficult can it be to attend it?

Its international event which I figure out as an anual formal social event in Monaco (correct me if I'm wrong). Wise enough not take gf there except she already wore engagement ring wich she didnt. Beside I saw the people (from the picture) were 40+, just imagine...:D

BTW, I love Caro's black bracelet and white watch.

Please remember that this is the Current Events thread of the Princely Family of Monaco and not Charlene Whittstock. So let's not start a round of questions on why Charlene was not in attendance.

Lets move on.

Thank you.

Thanks tbhrc and iceflower Caroline looks great love the outfit Albert looks good also

Princess Caroline once again looked stunning in this event :) It's very nice that they did a tribute to Princess Grace by showing her staue that's in one of the parks/gardens in Monaco at this event that was created by her. You can see the statue in some pics next to Princess Caroline and Prince Albert.

Thanks for all the great pics. So nice to see Caroline in something other than black. Loved the suit. This is more Caroline's event and Charlene would have been out of place even if they were engaged. Princess Grace started this event. So it is only right that it be Caroline who oversees it and even if Albert were married I think this would still be an event for Caroline and then Charlotte one day. JMO

Great photos! Beautiful flowers for beautiful Princess!:flowers:

Thanks for the links, girls!;)

This is one of my favourite events, and she´s always so elegant on it.

More great pics at Polfoto, with detail shots of her glasses and shoes (love them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom